Printer issues

Started by Autumn52, April 12, 2023, 03:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Hello my computer savvy geniuses, I have an HPEnvy Pro 6455 and for some reason it has decided not to print. Not sure why, the ink is fine and I have it disconnected from the internet but it has always been set up the same way. Any ideas of what I might do to fix it?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Timeless

Are you trying to print from your computer/laptop or print it through your mobile phone? Just want to ask for details, specifically on how you had it set up.

Autumn52

My computer, it is right beside my printer.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Timeless

Have you tried the HP Print and Scan Doctor? Not only that, but is your computer detecting the printer just fine, or is your computer not recognizing the printer or anything like that?

Autumn52

Good morning my friends, Timeless you did it. I checked and my printer was not being detected so I did all the stuffs and it is working, YOU ROCK.

Thank you

Timeless

Quote from: Autumn52 on April 13, 2023, 06:09:20 AM
Good morning my friends, Timeless you did it. I checked and my printer was not being detected so I did all the stuffs and it is working, YOU ROCK.

Thank you

You're absolutely welcome! I'm really glad I could help and your printer is now working.