You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:39:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fonts  (Read 579 times)

Offline SerephinoTopic starter

Fonts
« on: March 26, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »
Ok, so when you Have the page up to write a post there's options where you can change font color and stuff.  I can't get it to work.  I know, I'm technologically challenged. 

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Fonts
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »
Highlight the bit that you want to change (colors, fonts, etc), then hit the button or select the option you want from the drop-down.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 07:11:15 PM »
You can use the buttons or you can write it out manually. If for example I decide I want the rest of this sentence to be green, I'd type the words out and then select it, pull down the color dropdown, and choose the colors to have the code automatically added.

The result as shown above could also be achieved by typing in the code as shown in the box below.

Code: [Select]
You can use the buttons or you can write it out manually. If for example I decide I want the rest of this sentence to be green, [color=green]I'd type the words out and then select it, pull down the color dropdown, and choose the colors to have the code automatically added.[/color]

Offline SerephinoTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 08:16:47 PM »
Thanks.  I tried highlighting and selecting, but it didn't work.  But now it seems to be working.  *shrugs* 

Offline crystaltears

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 09:45:18 PM »
Come to think of it, the first time I posted here I had an issue too.. Mine, though, I thought was from running a spell check... I had the whole intro thread initial post formatted and colored as you can see it if you take the link and then I ran the spell check... When it finished all the formatting was gone! Indentation, spacing, color, everything was messed up and I had to rewrite it... But when I rewrote it the post came out fine..