You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:21:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Purple Gummy Bears looking for a partner.  (Read 411 times)

Offline PurpleGummyBearsTopic starter

Purple Gummy Bears looking for a partner.
« on: March 19, 2009, 12:33:33 AM »
Hello, I am Purple Gummy Bears and I am looking for a partner to role play with. I would say my role playing level would would be literate, I do not like chat-speak and MSN like talk I cannot stand it. (Though I have a problem with run-on sentences I don't understand them)

Most of the Roleplay's that I have done are a modern setting or fantasy though I am open to many others.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 01:56:26 AM by PurpleGummyBears »

Offline OldSchoolGamer

Re: Purple Gummy Bears looking for a partner.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 01:39:08 AM »
Just a friendly bit of advice from a former Mentor:

You may wish to narrow your request a bit.  You mentioned a handful of things that turn you off, but what turns you on?  Uniforms?  Anime?  Interracial?  D/s?  Nekos?  Latex?  What about the setting?  High fantasy?  Science fiction?  Victorian?  Medieval?  Steampunk?  Gothic?

You may wish to make a post here http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=246.0 and then link to it in your .sig.

Just my two coppers' worth...   ;D

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 04:11:51 AM »
Indeed. It's best to forward at least some wider specifications.
Besides genre some ideas on char archetypes you like matching up, adult preferences for the rp, story-style prefences etc.
Even better is a full fledged story-idea you'd like to develop or roleplay with someone.

Offline Orpheus

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:39:37 AM »
I enjoy both modern and fantasy roleplaying scenes. If you want to drop me a pm we can talk about some of the specifics.