You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 07:43:58 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Forbidden Love (F looking for M)  (Read 688 times)

Offline SilvermystTopic starter

• Princess of Mythical Creatures
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Just a girl looking for fun.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Forbidden Love (F looking for M)
« on: December 07, 2020, 07:19:08 pm »
Title: Forbidden Love
Pairing: Prince x Commoner
Plot: The heir to the throne of England (can be another place, does not have to be England, I just like England), meets a beautiful, down to earth girl while in disguise. He sneaks out of the castle in disguise a lot as he tries to escape all the princess and women of means in the land that they are trying to hook him up with. He is closing in on his 21st birthday and they want him to be married. She is a orphan, that group up in the system until she was 18. Since she was 16, she has worked at a diner in the blue collar part of town. She has a small, single bedroom apartment, in a rundown building not far from the diner. One day, the prince comes in while in disguise and they meet. From there it is a story of two people who have fallen for each other and fight against the Prince’s family, because they do not approve of her. She has to learn how to deal with life in the spotlight.

Offline SilvermystTopic starter

• Princess of Mythical Creatures
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Just a girl looking for fun.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Forbidden Love (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 02:27:20 am »
Bump