You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:27:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Mix of Romance ideas and non. (Female seeking Male)  (Read 2051 times)

Offline SilvermystTopic starter

Hello out there! I am Silvermyst. I have been on this site for many years now. I have some amazing partners right now and I love them, but I am looking for more. I want something with more story than sex. I want a partner that post details. I am trying to post more and get better at my writing talent. So, if you wish to take me on, please understand that I am trying to better myself, so please message me anytime with tips and comments.

I have listed my favorite pairings. I have no plot ideas, as I wish to come up with the plot together. So, please pick a pairing and message me. We can discuss our matching turn ons and offs. I will list those below.

Pairings
Bad boy x good girl -taken-
Rich guy x poor girl
Prince x commoner -taken-
Father x daughter - must be forced -taken-
Brother x sister - must be forced
Nerdy girl x popular boy
Vampire guy x human girl

**pairing suggestions are welcome!!!!***

Ons
Force
Bondage
Romance
Damsel in Distress
Cages
Leashes
Lactation
Whipping
Forced clothing wear

Offs
Anything bathroom
Fisting
Scat
Gore

Current Cravings 10/2/2016
I am craving a Star Wars story. One in which I play a OC and my partner plays Kylo Ren. This can be either slave type story or a forbidden love story.

***NEW***
This craving is one I had a long time ago that I did with a gentlemen and it ended when they left the site. I am looking to try and do the story again. It is Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha and OC pairing. Basically my character falls in the wall and can't go back through. She is trapped in feudal Japan. She has a strange aura about her that seems to give demons more strength and they are drawn to her. When she first came through, it was Sesshoumaru she runs into. His desire for power is what drives him to bring her along with him. Here is a picture a friend made that I would like to use.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

**New**
I want to do an OC Harry Potter story. One based in the 20 years later or we can base it during the movies. This is something we can discuss. I just want both my character and my partners to be original characters. We can discuss details. If you are interested please message me.

***NEW**
I want to do a story based on the photo below. We can discuss if it will be a love story or a non con story. I am good either way.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

****Major Craving 10/2/2016****
I want to do a love/hate story. I have this idea of a guy and a girl that somehow get thrown together and live together either in a dorm or apartment. I was thinking maybe he has a girlfriend and she is single and a little bit nerdy. She is tough and fights back, has a fiery personality, but is sercetly hurt by harsh words. It would be a two bedroom apartment with a shared bathroom. I really want to do this story, so please message me.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 07:31:57 PM by Silvermyst »

Re: More RP (Female seeking Male)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »
Okay! I have this new idea for an RP. I got it from a manga, but I want to make it my own.

The basic is idea is there is guy in school. Everyone fears him. He gets into fights. He is scary looking. He rides a motorcycle. I am not sure what his family life will be like, will discuss with my partner on that. He is always getting into trouble, but has managed to not get suspended but a few times. A new girl is transferred to the school. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him and is kind to him. She sits with him at lunch and even offers him some of her large lunches. She is different than anyone he has ever met. So, he takes it upon himself to protect her when he finds out that her father abuses her and that some of the other students bully her. I want to try in twists and turns to make it interesting so, please if this at all interests you, message me and we can work out details!

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 10:07:31 PM »
Added new cravings!

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 02:44:55 PM »
Add a new craving

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 09:38:58 PM »
New idea!

Offline Scarie187

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 12:52:52 AM »
I'd be interested in doing teacher x student with you.

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 04:48:48 PM »
Okay! New idea!

I have a huge craving to do a Star Wars themed story. Several possible pairings here. I could play Rey and my partner Finn or I play an OC and my partner plays Poe or we both can play OCs. We can discuss details and plot ideas and make a story of our own. Message me if you are interested!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 06:26:38 PM »
Updated cravings.

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 04:52:29 PM »
Updated

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 11:53:20 PM »
New craving!

Offline proxy

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 02:03:54 AM »
I share many of your ons and offs so hopefully this should work. I like the idea of Nerdy girl x popular boy. I have a few ideas we could discuss through PM if you're interested to hear what they are.

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 10:24:42 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 12:13:11 AM »
New craving! 7/23/16

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
Updated with new cravings. 9/21/16

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 01:36:42 PM »
Add a new story idea! It is the bottom one!

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 03:29:59 PM »
New major craving 10/2/16