You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 26, 2017, 02:15:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term Stories (F seeking M)  (Read 2823 times)

Online SilvermystTopic starter

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE PARTNERS! PM me with any ideas and I will consider them! Hello out there! I am Silvermyst. I have been on this site for many years now. I have some amazing partners right now and I love them, but I am looking for more. I want something with more story than sex. I want a partner that post details. I am trying to post more and get better at my writing talent. I want my future partners to post more than just one paragraph, and I will do the same. So, if you wish to take me on, please understand that I am trying to better myself, so please message me anytime with tips and comments.

Pairings List

Pairings
Bad boy x good girl
Rich guy x poor girl
Prince x commoner
Father x daughter - must be forced
Brother x sister - must be forced/blackmail
Nerdy girl x popular boy
Vampire guy x human girl
Roommates
Neko
Elf
Fantasy characters
Star Wars stories
World of Warcraft stories

**pairing suggestions are welcome!!!!***

Ons
Force
Bondage
Romance
Damsel in Distress
Cages
Leashes
Lactation
Whipping
Forced clothing wear

Offs
Anything bathroom
Fisting
Scat
Gore

Current Cravings 06/11/2017
I am craving a Star Wars story. One in which I play an OC and my partner plays Kylo Ren. This can be either slave type story or a forbidden love story. THIS IS A MAJOR CRAVING!!! ****

I want to do a story based on the photo below. We can discuss if it will be a love story or a non con story. I am good either way.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

**NEW STORY IDEA!!!**
Based in the future. My character is a lieutenant in the homicide division of the police force. You character is a business man with a horrible childhood who was once a thief and still secretly is doing illegal things, but he never kills. However, competitors are trying to take you done by framing you for murder, which causes our characters to meet. She is focused and determined, with her own past of horribleness. They fall for each other and she starts to help him and he her to catch the real criminals. We can work out more details as this is just a basic plot.

I have a strong desire for some romance stories. Whether it's forbidden love, odd pairing, different social classes (prince/commoner or princess/commoner ). I have some ideas of you are at all interested in a romance based story please message me and we can discuss a pairing and plot. I am a HUGE fan of damsel in distress.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:11:45 PM by Silvermyst »

Re: More RP (Female seeking Male)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »
Okay! I have this new idea for an RP. I got it from a manga, but I want to make it my own.

The basic is idea is there is guy in school. Everyone fears him. He gets into fights. He is scary looking. He rides a motorcycle. I am not sure what his family life will be like, will discuss with my partner on that. He is always getting into trouble, but has managed to not get suspended but a few times. A new girl is transferred to the school. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him and is kind to him. She sits with him at lunch and even offers him some of her large lunches. She is different than anyone he has ever met. So, he takes it upon himself to protect her when he finds out that her father abuses her and that some of the other students bully her. I want to try in twists and turns to make it interesting so, please if this at all interests you, message me and we can work out details!

Offline Scarie187

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:52:52 AM »
I'd be interested in doing teacher x student with you.

Offline proxy

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 02:03:54 AM »
I share many of your ons and offs so hopefully this should work. I like the idea of Nerdy girl x popular boy. I have a few ideas we could discuss through PM if you're interested to hear what they are.

Re: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term Stories (F seeking M)
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 04:48:45 PM »
Updated

Re: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term Stories (F seeking M)
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 06:12:21 PM »
Made changes and added things.