You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 25, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term, Plot Based Stories (F seeking M)  (Read 3082 times)

Offline SilvermystTopic starter

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE PARTNERS! PM me with any ideas and I will consider them! Hello out there! I am Silvermyst. I have been on this site for many years now. I have some amazing partners right now and I love them, but I am looking for more. I want something with more story than sex. I want a partner that post details. I am trying to post more and get better at my writing talent. I want my future partners to post more than just one paragraph, and I will do the same. So, if you wish to take me on, please understand that I am trying to better myself, so please message me anytime with tips and comments.

Pairings List

Pairings
Bad boy x good girl
Rich guy x poor girl
Prince x commoner
Father x daughter - must be forced
Brother x sister - must be forced/blackmail
Nerdy girl x popular boy
Vampire guy x human girl
Roommates
Neko
Elf
Fantasy characters
Star Wars stories
World of Warcraft stories

**pairing suggestions are welcome!!!!***

Ons
Force
Bondage
Romance
Damsel in Distress
Cages
Leashes
Lactation
Whipping
Forced clothing wear

Offs
Anything bathroom
Fisting
Scat
Gore

Plot Ideas 7/23/2017
Title: Trapped in Feudal Japan
Pairing: Sesshoumaru x Original Character
Notes: My partner will be playing Sesshoumaru while I play an OC.
Plot: My character is visiting Japan from England. She ventures off from her friends to visit Kagomeís family shrine and pay respects to it. While there, she explores and goes into the well house. She trips while going down the stairs and falls into the well. She wakes up in the bottom of the well in Feudal Japan. Climbing the letter up and out, she finds herself in the middle of a battle between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. She runs to the edge of the woods to get out of the way. During the battle, Rin gets put in danger by a demon that comes along, sent by Naraku to take out the brothers. My character is badly hurt when she saves Rin. The demon is killed and Sesshoumaru takes Rin, and my character back to his home, and cares for her. It comes to light later, that she is trapped in Feudal Japan and cannot get back to Modern times.

Title: Unlikely Roommates
Pairing: Guy x Girl
Notes: I want this to be story heavy. Sex will be part of it, but I want the tension of them not liking each other, and the awkwardness of a guy and girl living in a small two bedroom apartment.
Plot: They got a rent by the room apartment. They were guaranteed their roommate would be of the same gender, but the company renting to them never met either of them in person and with her name being one that is typically male, and they didnít double check what she had put on the form as her gender. Now, they are stuck in a two year contract that would cost too much to get out of, so they are stuck living together. I see this in my head of lots of fun pranks being pulled on each other, heated fights, fun awkward run-ins in the bathroom and such.

Title: Forbidden Love
Pairing: Prince x Commoner
Plot: The heir to the throne of England (can be another place, does not have to be England, I just like England), meets a beautiful, down to earth girl while in disguise. He sneaks out of the castle in disguise a lot as he tries to escape all the princess and women of means in the land that they are trying to hook him up with. He is closing in on his 21st birthday and they want him to be married. She is a orphan, that group up in the system until she was 18. Since she was 16, she has worked at a diner in the blue collar part of town. She has a small, single bedroom apartment, in a rundown building not far from the diner. One day, the prince comes in while in disguise and they meet. From there it is a story of two people who have fallen for each other and fight against the Princeís family, because they do not approve of her. She has to learn how to deal with life in the spotlight.

Title: My Darling Cop
Pairing: Rich Corporate Business Owner x Lieutenant in Homicide Division
Plot: My character is the Lieutenant, and she is currently investigating the murder of Senatorís daughter. It takes her investigation to the Business Owner, who is a family friend, but has recently been fighting against the Senators plans. My character needs to meet with him and ask him questions, but he is being difficult in that he invites her over and has dinner all set up for them, he first saw her at the funeral and was instantly entranced with her. So, he helps, he is a rather good computer hack, like the best. From here starts the relationship and them working together.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:22:13 PM by Silvermyst »

Re: More RP (Female seeking Male)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »
Okay! I have this new idea for an RP. I got it from a manga, but I want to make it my own.

The basic is idea is there is guy in school. Everyone fears him. He gets into fights. He is scary looking. He rides a motorcycle. I am not sure what his family life will be like, will discuss with my partner on that. He is always getting into trouble, but has managed to not get suspended but a few times. A new girl is transferred to the school. She doesn't seem to be afraid of him and is kind to him. She sits with him at lunch and even offers him some of her large lunches. She is different than anyone he has ever met. So, he takes it upon himself to protect her when he finds out that her father abuses her and that some of the other students bully her. I want to try in twists and turns to make it interesting so, please if this at all interests you, message me and we can work out details!

Offline Scarie187

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:52:52 AM »
I'd be interested in doing teacher x student with you.

Offline proxy

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 02:03:54 AM »
I share many of your ons and offs so hopefully this should work. I like the idea of Nerdy girl x popular boy. I have a few ideas we could discuss through PM if you're interested to hear what they are.

Re: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term Stories (F seeking M)
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 04:48:45 PM »
Updated

Re: Silvermyst's Request Thread. Long Term Stories (F seeking M)
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 06:12:21 PM »
Made changes and added things.

I have updated and edited my plot ideas.