You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 01, 2020, 06:38:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: • Obey or Die • A Post-Apocalypse Story (F for Male Dom)  (Read 122 times)

Offline DorTopic starter

• Obey or Die • A Post-Apocalypse Story (F for Male Dom)
« on: October 12, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
• Obey Or Die •
Possible Themes: Post-Apocalypse, Extreme, BDSM, Non-con, Kidnapping

An apocalyptic event had forced humans into fighting for survival. Long gone were the mundane days of waking up early in the morning to go to work to pay the bills, to dress up in order to impress a date for a possible partnership or even a fling. Phones no longer worked, buildings were in ruins and many went into hiding to get away from the horrific events happening on the surface of the earth. Tribes, groups, and gangs started to form for a better chance of survival while others chose solidarity. Either way, there was no guarantee for survival. Only the smartest and the fittest get the luxury of living the longest.

One man, in particular, had created a small empire of himself, offering protection for those who show loyalty towards him. No one knew his real name, but everyone called him Daddy, because he liked to see himself as a carer to those that went under his wing. However, as caring as he might seem, it was no match to how vicious and dangerous he can get. No one who knew him dared to be on his bad side if they didn't want to end up as the other unfortunate souls.

Fey, a young woman a few days past her eighteenth birthday who was surviving on her own for a few months, always on the go as she was in search for someone, ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time when she was caught in the middle of a fight between Daddy's gang and the enemy. She would help them defeat the enemy but at the risk of killing one of Daddy's members and she was brought back to the secret quarters for her sentence. This is where she meets Daddy and her fate now relies on his hands. He finds her ability to survive for so long on her own admirable, having skills that would be a great asset to his gang but she was wild and untamed and she had to be broken. That or she would be killed. An eye for an eye. She would either have to fill the position of the person she killed, or get killed.

As he would start his methods of taming her, however, he realizes that he was starting to grow a sort of affection towards her and decides to take her as his own personal pet and things start to get sexual between the two.

So... This is just a basic plot with a lot of room to be creative with the details and I'm open to many possibilities as long as the main characters are Daddy (your character) and Fey (my character) where she ends up being a pet one way or another. Think of it as a Post-Apocalyptic BDSM dynamic.

Details about how the apocalypse came to be, and how long the event happened will be discussed in Pm. It can either be a zombie infestation, a nuclear war or an alien attack. I'm not too much fussed about the details as I'm someone to prefers focusing more on the relationship and actions between the two main characters. We can also discuss any possible side characters but do note I only play sexually submissive roles. Pretty much any extra details to the plot will be discussed and elaborated on in PM since I enjoy hearing my partner's input and ideas hence why I didn't put too much detail in the plot.

All I ask from you is that you play a sadistic Daddy Dom character in a post-apocalyptic setting using Jeffrey Dean Morgan as a face claim since this idea was heavily inspired by him, and to reciprocate that favour, I'm willing to use any face claim you prefer for my character. I would also like to have some visuals in the posts.

If you're interested in this idea, have a look at my Ons and Offs and contact me with some of your ideas regarding this plot.

x

« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:31:13 AM by Dor »