• A Haunting Affair • [Looking for a Dom to play a sadistic ghost]

Started by Dor, October 12, 2020, 07:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

A Haunting Affair

Content:
Extreme/Horror/Dark Romance/BDSM/Non-Con

Scenario:
May (my character) was being haunted by a ghost from her past, a fiancé (your character) that she had fallen out of love until she broke up with him moments after he was killed in a tragic accident. The event affected her so much that she started to see his ghost in the mirrors, always having a hand on her shoulder, towering over her, as if he was still trying to claim her even in his afterlife. After a year or two his ghost disappears and May manages to move on with her life. However, when she finally finds someone that she could spend her time with, the ghost reappears, only this time it seemed to do more than just holding her shoulder when she looks in the mirror. She starts to actually feel him touching her, grabbing her, holding her neck as he whispers into her ear, slowly driving her crazy as this jealous, possessive ghost gradually takes hold of her.

Setting:
Modern times

Info:

I would need you to play the jealous, possessive, and dangerous ghost that is unable to let his fiancé go, and I would love it if you play her new boyfriend as well, although he would be more of a secondary character as I want to focus mainly on the interactions between her and the ghost. Her dead fiancé, aka ghost, would be an Alpha Dom, showing his true dominant will as he haunts her.

While this might involve a love affair with a ghost, it doesn’t necessarily have to. I am open to other plots and ideas, as long as she gets haunted by her possessive ghost fiancé. We could have her visit a haunted house that makes his interactions with her powerful, having her locked up so he can have his way with her; Or she tries to find ways to get rid of him by casting a spell only to accidentally give his spirit access to the real world.

I’m also open to a bigger plotline of her hiring someone to help her out, possibly a couple who are ghost hunters but as they try to get rid of him, they also fall victim to his haunting, possibly possessing the male who would then take advantage of his partner. I will of course play both females and you would play both of the males. But do know, I am not all too keen on doing FFM sex scenes, just MMF if it calls for it.

While there will be smut, I want to focus a lot on the psychological thrill and horror of the story.
It can go as far as incorporating snuff as long my main character doesn't die, or it's just an illusion in her head, but that can be something discussed.

If you have any ideas of your own to add to this plot, I would love to hear them! I love discussing any possibilities and scenes before starting the game.

So you’re interested, please have a look at my Ons and Offs, where I have an explanation of how I play and the things I like and don’t like and send me a message.

x
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.