You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2021, 06:14:13 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Been Vaccinated? Or not?
...sharing central.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Torment That Never Ends (F sub looking for Sadist Dom) Extreme  (Read 197 times)

Offline DorTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • good girls go to hell.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
• The Torment That Never Ends •
Possible Themes: Extreme, Horror, Non-con, Sci-Fi, Snuff

Inspired by the TV show, Altered Carbon, and a previous roleplay I had.

It is a cyberpunk setting with neon lights and retro yet futuristic technology. One is able to transfer their consciousness, their soul, into another body once they die. Those with money can choose to clone their bodies, others have no say in it if they do decide to get transferred.

Your character is a wealthy man, bored and looking for some kind of entertainment. My character can either be a simple ordinary young woman, or another Meth (wealthy people). Man meets girl, he woes her in, seduces her, drugs her, uses her body sexually. She would love it at first (maybe?), but then things start to get rough, very rough, bloody even which is when he ends up killing her (something mild at first, like suffocation, maybe by mistake?) and then she ends up waking up in another body, alongside with him.

This has a big potential of going further if we both like the story and how it is going, having him taking delight in tormenting her, killing her over and over again in different ways as he keeps bringing her back as a different person, each time eating away at her sanity and her soul. Would she break and destroy herself once and for all or would she find a twisted depraved pleasure in this?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 05:09:36 pm by Dor »