You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 25, 2020, 09:17:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Thank You Veks"
You're the best!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking doms for petplay or ponyplay fun (from Bondage, to noncon to extreme)  (Read 119 times)

Offline susiesparkleTopic starter

Hey everyone!

I probably seem to not be terribly active hereabouts, but that%u2019s mostly due to things being quiet on the RP front, and until today having to finalise a lot of paperwork related things (yay paperwork!)

Aaaaanyway. I%u2019m currently strongly (and I do mean strongly) feeling a craving for bondagey petplay or ponyplay dynamics. As noted in the title, I%u2019m seeking doms only (I%u2019m just in a particularly subby mood of late.   It%u2019s nothing personal).

A few things I should note: I do play on site here. Mind you, I%u2019m fine with either PM or thread, totally flexible in that regard. 

First things first. I try to reply at least once a week, but usually reply much more. I roleplay actively across a number of different sites (mostly dedicated to certain RP niches).  I use here for most of my human character roleplay however.

Anyway, as the title says, I%u2019m craving in particular petplay or ponyplay dynamics. I%u2019m into both quite equally,  I%u2019m a little less personally familiar with playing ponyplay dynamics (Ironic honestly for someone who got their start with MLP RP xD)

I%u2019m fairly open plotwise as to how this would come about, but I have a few ideas in my RP ideas thread in my sig that might suit, but I%u2019m crving pretty much anything that includes these kinks, so if you have your own concept I%u2019d love to hear it out.

A few things to know. First, I%u2019m legally blind, so please be aware that it would aid greatly if you spoiler any pictures you might happen to link me in posts, or when suggesting possible face claims for play.  I wasn%u2019t always this way though, so if I ask for clarification, I will be able to mentally picture things quite well. Pictures with higher contrast work a lot better.

In terms of gender pairings, I always love and crave F/F or F/femme leaning presentation,. The actual bits of a character don%u2019t bother me that much.

Some notes:

I%u2019m totally flexible on how light or dark this goes This can be a romantic thing, it can be a noncon thing, and we can either include or not include bathroom kinks.  I must stress this point. bathroom kinks are entirely optional, though loved.

Anyway, thanks for your time and I do hope these strange times are treating you well.

Also, if this has been posted in the wrong board by accident, please do move it. I always get lost in this place because of how many boards and sub boards there are.  If that needed to be done, thanks in advance.

~Susiesparkle <3
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 07:55:46 AM by susiesparkle »