Welcome to Truesdale (sandbox, LGBT+ friendly)

Started by Lyron, August 01, 2020, 11:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haloriel

If it helps to record for numbers, I'll be making a cisfemale, pansexual. Would like to reserve face claim Meagan Good, please.

Lyron

Quote from: Haloriel on August 03, 2020, 09:45:30 PM
If it helps to record for numbers, I'll be making a cisfemale, pansexual. Would like to reserve face claim Meagan Good, please.

Reserved!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

la dame en noir

WIP
Face claim: Philomena Kwao

I'm thinking of having her be a business owner! Either a therapy clinic or a community center! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Haloriel

:D La dame! -happy wave- Been a while. Lovely to see you creating!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Haloriel on August 03, 2020, 11:50:52 PM
:D La dame! -happy wave- Been a while. Lovely to see you creating!
It has! I'm trying to slowly dive back in. I've been itching! <3 It's good to see you as well.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sara Nilsson

first draft

Violetta González

Nicknames: Her friends tend to call her Letta.
Birthday: 12 June
Sexual Orientation: Bi curious (She has never been with a woman yet)
Residence: Heritage Hills

Face Claim: Rosángela Espinoza
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 180cm/5 feet 11 inches
Distinguishing Marks: Tramp stamp on her lower back

Personality: Contrary to what people expect from someone in her position she is actually not all dark and moody, quite the opposite in fact. She smiles easily and always does her best to cheer others up. Sadly in her line of work she tends to meet mostly sad people and try as she might she really can't just shake that off in the evenings. So to cope she might be a little too fond of a glass of wine, or two.. or.. several. She is also rather gullible mostly because she likes to think the best of people at all times, which has got her burned more than once. Her job has made her a little shy at making friends, but she is doing her very best to change that.

• Fitness nut, she loves to run and work out
  • Classical music
  • Nice relaxing evenings
  • Animals
  • Going to church

Dislikes:

• Rap music
  • Entitled people
  • Animal cruelty
  • Dishonesty
  • Blasphemy
  • Loud cars

Bio: The youngest of three children she grew up in Peru, her father worked in the funeral industry and it soon became clear that she was all but destined to follow in his footsteps no matter how much her parents tried to dissuade her. And in the end the stubborn young woman got her wish and they started teaching her what they knew. After all, it was better than her chasing boys who had started to become very interesting. She has only recently moved to Truesdale after having finished her education and having worked at another funeral parlor to get enough experience to go into business by herself, and thanks to her old boss who personally knew the old funeral director at Truesdale Funeral Home who was getting up there in age they managed to at first get her to work there under him and then after two years she took over letting him retire. Of course he still comes in now and then to check on things, and complain about how the new ways are all wrong. Though with a glint of humor in his eye.

Desired Plots:

* Someone to teach her about how to make love to a woman

* Making new friends

* Someone to help her repair her house, grow her business.

Ons:

Public sex, degradation, light bondage, spanking, group sex, soft sweet sex, oral sex, mutual masturbation.

Offs:

Pain above just a spank or two, cheating, bathroom play, breath play, anything that draws blood.

Additional Details: She rides a simple bicycle around. Her house is in need of repair and she is slowly doing what she can.

How does this look?

Lyron

Quote from: la dame en noir on August 03, 2020, 11:42:35 PM
WIP
Face claim: Philomena Kwao

I'm thinking of having her be a business owner! Either a therapy clinic or a community center! :3

Gorgeous! She's reserved.

Either business sounds like a fun option. If you wanted to go the community center route, the one that exists currently could be tweaked to your liking. I'd say the only limits are that it has to have an amphitheater and is preferably on the east side of the tracks to strike an imbalance between the two sides. Or if your idea for a community center is substantially different from what has already been set up, there just might be a discussion there. :-)

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 04, 2020, 05:14:49 AM
first draft - Violetta González

How does this look?

She's lovely! She seems sweet and classy with the right balance of flaws.

When you're ready, feel free to post her in the character thread and join us in the OOC.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Haloriel

Here's my character submission, Lyron. Hopefully, she works, let me know. <3

Amirah Curiel Navarro

Amirah Yasmine Curiel Navarro

Nicknames: Goldie, Mira, Mina
Birthday: May 22
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Residence: Hillcrest Estates

Face Claim: Meagan Good
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'6"
Distinguishing Marks:

Personality: Kind, Passionate, Sensual. Polite, Graceful, Athletic. Musical. Mild controlled OCD often causes Amirah to fixate on various tasks. As a young teen, Amirah's OCD was a trait that caused her to need a paraprofessional to assist in school despite being extremely gifted. She's honest, tenderhearted and loves nature walks. She's introverted and has a gift with colour palates. Well-read, and has a gift as well as schooling with a few languages.

• Organic Sweets - Excellent Cook/Baker
  • Dogs
  • Opera, Musicals, Jazz Standards
  • Non-English Language Pop/Hip-Hop Music
  • Jogging/Long Walks
  • Salsa - Dance
  • Routines
  • Cannabinoids - Has a Medical Licence
  • Krav Maga - Martial Arts
  • Romance novels
  • Singing - Perfect Pitch

Dislikes:

• Willful Ignorance
  • Cats - Severely Allergic
  • People that don't realise they are entitled
  • Casual Touching w/o Permission
  • Unnecessary Cruelty
  • Dishonesty
  • Cheaters

Bio: Amirah is a delightful soul who was born thinking outside of the box, though that is in large degree to her severe ADHD and moderate OCD. She is an artistic savant, though her parents weren't wealthy people, but ones that managed to slip between the cracks despite being good and smart people. Her mother, Yasmine, died in childbirth after being unable to get a better job after falling pregnant with her in the mid-80s. She was Afro-Caribbean and Puerto Rican, as well as High School sweethearts with Amirah's father, Jacob.

They'd married after Jacob enlisted in the Marines after High School, but Yasmine ended up pregnant before his planned first five years was up. Yasmine converted to Judaism (Sephardic) before getting married as her mother hadn't been Jewish, only her father had been. The poor health care the armed services had to offer for pregnant women through Tricare/Champus ultimately killed Amirah's mother. Jacob was suddenly a widower with no idea how to attend to a little girl, as his wife had made all the plans in that regard. Worse yet, her father lost his left leg in a horrible friendly fire accident gone wrong. These circumstances tragically left the little family with not much more than his disability pay, the SSI from Yasmine's death, and whatever they managed to get from Jewish Family Services for Western Washington.

Amirah's father was a poor, barely able to make ends met secular Sephardic Jewish Marine Veteran and Freelance Poet who ran a strict household with his only child in the trailer park. He got a vasectomy due to his unique situation and a choice not to have further children after his wife's death, and so that he wouldn't irresponsibly impregnate anyone. Their home was demolished in the 90s, so they fought to move into the other one across town, just managing to obtain a space. Unlike a lot of kids who end up trapped in those lower-income areas through no desire of their own, Amirah ended up in the top 2% of her High School class and tested out of her senior year.

She pushed for a scholarship and worked three jobs while double majoring in Jewish History, Musical Theatre and minoring in Interior Design at UW.  Desperation to try and take care of her father, who had fallen into alcoholism due to depression led the clever young woman to a well known Rabbinical School in Los Angeles. It was her father's death that brought her back Truesdale a few years ago. As it was a small-ish community around a thirty-minute drive from a few larger cities, Amirah managed to get good work in neighbouring Olympia, being a Rabbi doesn't exactly pay well, after all, unless one is lucky. She sold her father's plot in the trailer park and moved into the gated community on the eastern edge of the city at Hillcrest Estates, but is not remotely ashamed of where she grew up. Amirah either attends synagogue in one of the larger towns nearby or any of the Chabad Houses.

Desired Plots:

Making friends/lovers.
Finding a couple of people for long term open relationships.
Redecorating homes of those that can afford it.
Finding Polyamorous partners - this is never to be cheating.
Possible amicable ex(es).
Wants childhood friends from either trailer park.

Ons: Consent. Long Foreplay. Group sex, being watched. Breast worship; orgasms from breast worship. Chain orgasms, squirting. Mutual masturbation, somewhat rough sex/clothed sex. Cunnilingus, fellatio. Well endowed men. Sexting.

Offs: Submissive men. Cheaters, Love triangles, poly played as cheating. Bathroom play, breath play, humiliation. Blood play. Her appearance as a fetish. Jealousy.

Additional Details: Drives a '67 Shelby, silver, restored.

Lyron

Quote from: Haloriel on August 04, 2020, 08:02:30 PM
Here's my character submission, Lyron. Hopefully, she works, let me know. <3

Amirah Curiel Navarro

She's great! I love the detail you put into the sheet. Go ahead and post her in the character thread when you're ready.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Haloriel

Lyron

The first post of this thread and the OOC contain links to all of the threads that currently exist. Here they are for convenience:

Characters
OOC
Plotting/Suggestions

The IC threads probably won't be opened until this weekend. Still plenty of time for people to join and get set up! A list of possible character-based connections have been added to the first post of this thread, under the sheet section, in case any of them might be of interest to someone.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

lesleymoon

I'm tentatively staking an interest...I've got a couple of character ideas floating around in my head that I think could fit, and I'm going to see what I can come up with here!

lustfulintentions

Quote from: lesleymoon on August 06, 2020, 12:39:47 AM
I'm tentatively staking an interest...I've got a couple of character ideas floating around in my head that I think could fit, and I'm going to see what I can come up with here!

Well hi, stranger!

lustfulintentions

Lyron, I sent this via email, but I'm also posting a the CS here. Since, you know, other people might want to see it. :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Allen Michaelson

Nicknames:
Birthday: January 15th
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Residence: Hillcrest Estates

Face Claim: Adam Scott (the golfer)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Height: 6’ 0”
Distinguishing Marks: Scar on left knee

Personality: Sometimes Allen can be stand-offish and stubborn, and quick to judge others.

• Classic rock and vinyl records
  • Old mystery novels
  • Cycling
  • Quality bourbon
  • Numbers
  • Lazy Sundays

Dislikes:

• Country music
  • Trashy reality TV
  • Bigotry of any kind
  • Cruelty to animals
  • Guns

Bio:Allen Michaelson was born in a small town in Illinois, about 2 hours from Chicago. The child of a calculus teacher and a chemist, Allen was born with an aptitude for numbers and a desire for order. He attended Notre Dame and then the University of Chicago, never straying far from his Midwest roots until an opportunity at Boeing brought him and his bride, a software engineer, to the West Coast at the age of 26. They settled in Seattle, where they lived for several years, and had two daughters. In 2020, after several years of acrimony, they agreed to separate and ultimately divorce.

A few months afterwards, rather than move into the city or another suburb, Allen elected to get a little further away. His career had reached the place where his presence in the office was only required twice a week, and he found himself craving a simpler life. When the courts awarded primary custody to Audrey, Allen made the decision to move to Truesdale and start over to some degree. He settled into what would pass for a modest home in the wealthier part of town, adopted a dog, and took up swimming.

Desired Plots: Would like to work on him exploring/dating after his divorce, maybe experimenting with voyeurism

Ons: Oral sex, mutual masturbation, dirty talk, hair pulling, spanking, light consensual bondage, FFM and other group play(to name a few)

Offs: Incest, blood/gore/scat, non-consent,

Additional Details: N/A- let’s learn on the fly.

Amaris

Lyron

Quote from: lesleymoon on August 06, 2020, 12:39:47 AM

Fun fun! :D If you need a springboard to bounce ideas off of, just lemme know.

Quote from: lustfulintentions on August 06, 2020, 10:29:23 AM
Lyron, I sent this via email, but I'm also posting a the CS here. Since, you know, other people might want to see it. :)

Allen Michaelson

Totally understand! :-) Looks good!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Sara Nilsson

Blythe

Ah, apologies. Sadly, I will need to withdraw my interest. My time management this week (or, uh, lack thereof >_< ) has shown me it would be incredibly poor form if I attempted to commit to such a lovely group knowing that I am going to be unable to keep up.

Wishing y'all well and happy roleplaying. <3

Sara Nilsson

lustfulintentions

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on August 06, 2020, 11:44:54 AM
more peeps! more people to bury.. i mean meet!!!!

Wait a minute....is that what 'slice' in 'slice of life' means? ;)

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: lustfulintentions on August 06, 2020, 12:20:47 PM
Wait a minute....is that what 'slice' in 'slice of life' means? ;)

*spews tea all over and howls in laughter*

Lyron

Quote from: Bly on August 06, 2020, 12:04:51 PM
Ah, apologies. Sadly, I will need to withdraw my interest. My time management this week (or, uh, lack thereof >_< ) has shown me it would be incredibly poor form if I attempted to commit to such a lovely group knowing that I am going to be unable to keep up.

Wishing y'all well and happy roleplaying. <3

Understandable! :-) Real life comes first, but you're always welcome to return.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

lustfulintentions

So, since I'm later in joining, am I missing the game thread? Or are we still on Characters and Plotting/Ideas and the OOC and game threads are not open yet?

Lyron

Quote from: lustfulintentions on August 06, 2020, 12:49:50 PM
So, since I'm later in joining, am I missing the game thread? Or are we still on Characters and Plotting/Ideas and the OOC and game threads are not open yet?

The IC threads will be created this weekend, probably on Saturday.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.