- Partners of any gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, or what have you are welcomed with open arms. I think who a partner is matters little in roleplaying as long as we mesh as writers.
- Roleplays will need to take place in the forums.
- Please be able to write at least two paragraphs. My average is between three and five. I don't care about mirroring length, just that effort was made.
- All stories must focus on an M/M pairing. I'm fine with incorporating scenes or secondary pairings of another makeup as long as they aren't F/F, but I would ask that those sex scenes are kept to a minimum.
- I'm open to playing against asexual and demisexual characters.
- I'm willing to play characters of any bed position. It's kind of insignificant to their being, compared to other things, and as such it doesn't affect their personality. Most of them tend to be vanilla to moderately kinky.
- Posting frequency doesn't matter to me. Get to the roleplay when you can. As for me, I'll try to write a post within a one-week period, but there are occasions when it might take up to a month.
- Sex scenes shouldn't occur to the point that the plot is hardly advancing or is halted entirely. Otherwise, I have no preference on their frequency or how conducive they are to the plot or character development. Some of my characters are hornier than others, but fade-to-blacks and IC rejections are always fine.
- I use only face claims/real pictures for character appearances. It's fine if a roleplay partner would rather describe their character's appearance instead. If a partner uses pictures, they cannot be illustrated.
- I have a few fandoms below. If you're someone who likes to play canon, feel free to, but I ask that the character is human. I do not play canon. I don't like playing as characters that aren't originally mine.
- Here's my O/O thread. Some things I listed here are included there, but what's listed here is pretty cursory; checking my O/Os is the best way to see if we'll click.
- If you're interested in working something out, PM me!
I might be open to other settings and pairings not listed below. Just ask!
- Academic setting
- Apocalyptic setting
- Ranch setting
- Rock band pairing (nothing with fans, unless we're doubling characters, maybe)
- Actor x actor
- Gang member x gang member
- Gang member x cop
- Rookie cop x cop
- Brother x sibling's (ex-)boyfriend
- Brother x sibling's enemy
- Ex-friend x ex-friend
- Rival x rival
- Guy w/son x other guy
- Devout Christian x stripper/escort
- Veteran x (ex-)lover
- Soldier x soldier
To be honest, I'm only into the season 1 & 2 lore, so anything involving werewolves, hunters, normal humans, and maybe kanimas, would be cool.Mass Effect
Either the Mass Effect universe or something with a Mass Effect feel, like where a crew is off to take care of a threat or go on some wild adventure. Playing characters who are trying to fight (or civilians merely trying to survive?) on Earth at the start of the Reaper invasion might be pretty cool, too. I should maybe mention that I'm a bit rusty on the lore, and that scifi is not a genre I'm well-versed in.The Walking Dead
I'm only referring to the universe, not any of the characters. There are a few ways to tackle this, but it might be fun to play as characters who might be considered antagonistic compared to TWD's standards.The Hunger Games
Primarily referring to the idea that tributes are picked and forced to fight to the death in a harsh terrain for the entertainment of many. Whether we go with The Hunger Games world, original or altered, or something more original doesn't matter so much.