You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 22, 2017, 02:37:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bunnies and head people in a search, oh my! (M/M, any writers welcome)  (Read 868 times)

Online Haru329Topic starter

The Quick n' Dirty
  • A partner's sex, gender identity, or planet of origin do not matter to me.
  • 2-paragraph minimum. My average is 500+ words. You can find samples and roleplays I am active in by visiting my O/Os, or stalk my post history. Whichever.
  • My posting frequency, at worst, may be once within 2, maybe 3, weeks, depending on my muse, how many responses I owe, and real life, although I will try to get to the roleplay as soon as I can. At best, probably twice a week. I generally go with a first come, first serve policy, but may occasionally allow the muse to take first priority. I'm willing to wait up to a couple months for a response, as long as I know the other player is still interested.
  • I'm more plotty than smutty.
  • Threads are preferable for roleplaying, but I'm amenable to PMs. PMs for plot discussion and chit-chat, at least initially.
  • All of my characters are versatile to some degree. That doesn't mean they can't only top or bottom, although partner characters who are capable of switching are appreciated. Bed positions can be established OOC, or we can let the characters establish it themselves, when the moment arises, since it will rarely pose a problem anyway.
  • I can do anything from light and fluffy to dark and gritty. In either extreme, a little bit of conflict can help, whether it's between our characters or other forces.
  • If I'm being honest, I would say character comes a lot more naturally to me than plot. While I can't necessarily promise award-winning ideas, though, I can guarantee that I will put forth the effort and collaborate with you to weave together a story. Keyword there is "collaborate"; I'm not necessarily asking for equal contribution, 'cause it's not like I'm sitting here with a scale, but I don't want to be the only one calling the shots.
  • More in my O/Os. Check it out.

The Fun Genres
  • Modern/realistic
  • Apocalyptic/survival
  • Modern fantasy
  • Dystopian

Stick 'Em Together

By no means is this meant to be exhaustive. I'm open to others!

Italicized = role I prefer.

• Jock x Jock
  • Jock x Nerd
  • Nerd x Bad Boy
  • Jock x Bad Boy
  • Frat Boys
  • Roommates
  • Bandmate x Bandmate
  • Bandmate x Manager
  • Rising Actor x Fading Star
  • Soldier x Soldier
  • Prostitute x Client
  • Gangster x Gangster
  • Gangster x Cop
  • Ranch Hand x Ranch Hand
  • Ranch Owner x Ranch Hand
  • Ranch Hand x Ranch Owner's Son
  • Employer x Employee/Intern
  • Brother x sibling's (ex-)boyfriend
  • Brother x sibling's enemy
  • Ex-friend x ex-friend
  • Best friend x best friend
  • Best Friend x best friend's dad
  • Rival x rival
  • Rich x poor/homeless
  • City boy x country boy
  • Superhero x sidekick/superhero
  • Superhero x civilian

For the Love of Fandom

For all of these, I'm referring to the universe, not canon characters.

• The Walking Dead
  • The 100
  • The Hunger Games
  • Teen Wolf, primarily werewolves or maybe a kanima
  • Mass Effect, although as a disclaimer, I'm a bit rusty on the universe, and I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to sci-fi in general. Human pairings only, and real face claims for human characters.

Bunnies: A Day in the Life

Some modern musings. Anything about them can change; even if you want to take a sentence and run with it in a completely different direction, I'm always open to discussing things and seeing where something leads. All names used, for people or other, are placeholders. I figured that might flow better than saying "character A/B".

Save the Ranch

Jack's grandpa passed away, from natural causes, while he slept in his own bed, the way he would have wanted it. It offered some relief to those who mourned the loss of life, and for those greedier souls, it meant it was time to read the will. More importantly, they would all learn who would gain ownership of the ranch.

The news surprised them. It was Jack, the one everyone overlooked, who held a dead-end job and never seemed like the type to amount to anything more than a hill of beans. The old man probably had a good ol' hoot as he witnessed their reactions from up in heaven. But to him, who else? Not his ungrateful children, who left him to live in the suburbs; not the government; and most certainly not McCreary from down the street. Not even over his dead body. Fuck. Them. In all honesty, he saw more potential in Jack than any of his other grandkids, even if Jack himself didn't.

Version 1:

Most of the hands didn't stick around. As far as they knew, none of Mr. Harrison's family had an iota of interest in keeping a ranch that was already in rocky territory. They had a better chance elsewhere. Not Paul, though. He didn't know a lot about this Jack fella, much less why Mr. Harrison chose him, but he supposed the old man was a little more than a stubborn fool. What he did know was that Mr. Harrison specifically asked him to ensure Jack took over the ranch, that no one, not even Jack himself, pressured him into selling, and to help him keep the ranch in operation. So Paul would. After all, he owed his former employer. Here was hoping he wasn't wasting his time.

Version 2:

Truth be told, Jack's jaw dropped as much as anyone else's when the will was read. Who? Him? A farmer? But the more he thought about it, the better it sounded. It was a chance to start new, and he always found appeal in leaving the city and getting closer to nature. His friends called him crazy, but he would show them. So he packed his bags and moved in. The only thing was, the few hands Jack employed all left. It wasn't a huge farm, but Jack knew he couldn't run it himself. At the first sign of help, he took it, but will this man he hired turn out to be a good choice?

Faces I could use for Paul
Faces I could use for Jack

Love Behind Barn Doors

Paul had been working on the Pratchett farm for at least a decade now. He supposed that made him like family. They invited him to dinner on some nights, allowed him to be a part of their holidays since he had no blood of his own to go home to, and he watched Jack grow up through his teens and blossom into a young man. The prodigal son left for a few years, but recently returned.

Version 1:

After all, when your father was diagnosed with cancer, it was a time for the family to come together. The news didn't promise much, maybe a few months at most. They would fight it--of course they would, because not a single Pratchett had it in their nature to call it quits. Still, Jack's dad was nothing if not a practical man. If the doctor's prognosis turned out to be accurate, someone had to be ready to fill in the shoes he'd leave behind. His wife was capable of shouldering some of the responsibility, but not alone. The rest would have to fall to Jack.

It would be a trying time for the young man. Paul had always been there, like an older brother who Jack could confide in when he needed it. That wouldn't change. But sometimes feelings emerged through the vulnerabilities, and when they grabbed you by the reigns, sometimes you can't help but to act.

Version 2:

Jack had his fill of adventure while he was away at college, and now he was ready to settle down. It was a whirlwind romance from the beginning. No doubt existed in his mind that Sam was the one. With the wedding date approaching, it was time to get back to work at the ranch his father would pass on to him someday.

Paul meant no harm, honest, but somehow, things were different now, something he didn't quite notice until it sprung on him like a snake in the grass. Maybe it was a certain look, or a few too many deep conversations, but those were just excuses. It didn't take away from the fact that he kissed him. Hopefully it didn't cost him a job, and hopefully Jack could overlook the transgression, but now that it happened, he can't get the man out of his head.

And how, exactly, is Paul dealing with it? Is he not interested, or is he beginning to question his choice in spouse?

I think Jack should be 21-24, and Paul should be at least 27. I'd prefer to play Paul, but can be asked to play Jack.

Faces I could use for Paul
Faces I could use for Jack

Battle of the Bands

Version 1:

Behind the Veil entered the rock world with a bang, instantly becoming the hottest modern band to grace the airwaves. Too bad they didn't last a year. Dating within the group wasn't always such a good idea, and they learned that the hard way when Alex, the backup vocalist and lead guitarist, caught Finn, the frontman, screwing a groupie. Or at least most believed that to be the cause. A few listeners speculated Finn might not have been entirely dishonest with his claim that Alex was trying to cover up their desire to form a new band. After all, many fans believed Alex was the better singer and wished that their voice was more prominent in future albums.

A year or two have passed, and two new bands have emerged from Behind the Veil's remains: From the Ashes and Whispers After Sunset. Although some might have preferred the original group, it didn't stop their debut albums from placing high on the charts. It's time to tour, and both bands are stuck traveling with each other, with Whispers After Sunset, Alex's band, headlining. Will they survive?

Version 2:

You know that one band that once dominated the airwaves, Eminent? Yeah, Sean did, too. He used to be one of them, back when they were only playing local gigs. Then they kicked him out. They were sorry, they said. It was just creative differences, they said. None of that stopped them from retaining the name he came up with, or using the song he wrote as their debut single.

Well, he would show them. They got to enjoy the limelight for a couple years. Now it was Lost Within's turn, their first album selling more in a single week than Eminent's. They would be touring together, with Lost Within headlining. Sean was going to enjoy this.

I would be open to any other scenario in which a rivalry exists between two bands. Ideally, this story would be about the band as a whole, not only the named characters, whether that means we decide on every character's story beforehand or flesh them out as we go. If the story was handled in this way, and Version 1 was chosen, I would be okay with Finn and Alex becoming a main M/F pairing as long as we have an M/M one to go along with it.

Faces I could use

The Price of Fame

As soon as they graduated high school, Forever in Neverland fled their small hometown and never looked back. It was time for the rest of their lives to begin, and the first step was to travel to the city and catch the interest of a record label. It wouldn't be a walk in the park, they knew that, but they had the talent and the drive, and as far as they were concerned, there was nowhere for them to go but up. The only thing was, would they be able to handle the fame?

The story could either begin with them arriving at the city, where we could play out their struggles before their success, or we could start with their rise to fame. Ideally, the story would be about the entire band as a whole, not about two characters, but if a smaller cast is desired, I would be open to the possibility that our characters are a rock duo, something like Twenty One Pilots or The White Stripes.

Faces I could use

Bunnies: Survival Instincts

Musings of the apocalyptic persuasion. Unless specified, assume that the cause of society's downfall is open for discussion. And like with the previous section, these ideas can be altered in any way, and I'm open to others. All names used are only placeholders.

Due to having a few plots that are at least vaguely of this nature, I'm not feeling very apocalyptic right now. It would take a good idea to rouse my interest.

Bunnies: Ode to Fandom

Pretty easy to guess what this section is for, yes? None of these incorporate the use of canons.

Teen Wolf

[Because a more creative title escapes me right now.]

Danny couldn't believe it. Werewolves were real. He had witnessed a classmate, Sam, transformed, seen their bestial face. He just knew he had to be one. So he tried to convince Sam. They refused, doubtful that Danny would be able to handle the responsibility, and their pack didn't have a reason to create a new werewolf.

If only Sam had foresight on the impending trouble, the answer might have been different. A new alpha arrived in town, one capable of shifting into a form that was more beast than man. It killed Sam's parent, reducing them and the rest of the pack to omegas. It would stack the odds against them, but Sam planned to defeat the new alpha.

To make matters worse, Danny never gave up on receiving the bite, although his hope might have waned--until he heard the howl. He sought it out, where he came upon a bipedal beast. It was terrifying, but when the werewolf showed no harm, he knew this was his answer to his desires. Except it was a mistake. Danny was forced to shift one night and kill an innocent: Alex, someone Danny's brother, Rob, was close to. It caught the attention of the local hunter family, whose son, Jason, had been a friend of the brothers for at least a few years.

It will need to be decided why the alpha is in town. Some kind of vengeance? Some ancient secret?

I see the pairings being Danny x Sam and Rob x Jason, with Sam having the option of being male or female. Someone could play either Danny and Rob or Danny and Jason, with the second player, of course, taking the other two. Who takes the alpha can be discussed. It doesn't matter to me which characters I play.

The four characters could either be seniors in high school, college-aged, or some combination of the two.

Rob and Danny could be twins, which could offer the exploration of how their connection handles one being a werewolf and the other being a normal human.

Possible twins
Possible faces I could use for Danny
Possible faces I could use for Sam
Possible faces I could use for Jason

Mass Effect: The End is Nigh

The Reapers have invaded Earth, and humanity will fight like hell to see tomorrow.

Our characters could be civilians who have taken up arms, soldiers, or some combination of the two.

I don't want to take the leader role between our characters. That said, that doesn't necessarily mean mine has to be the bottom.

Faces I could use

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Essentially like the game: humanity has sent some of its people to the Andromeda Galaxy, and our characters are part of the effort to colonize one of the planets. Beyond that, the story that unfolds and the aliens our characters encounter can be our own.

As a side note, I never finished the game because I couldn't stand it, so any references to the game might need some explanation. The pairing needs to be human x human. Like with the previous idea, I don't want to take the leader role between our characters, but that doesn't necessarily mean mine has to bottom. The same face claims I have listed in the previous role are possible for this as well.

Pesky Head People

Just some characters I wouldn't mind sticking in a roleplay. The below list isn't complete. I have others in my home for head people. The difference between those and this list is that this one will also contain plot ideas unique to them.

Name: Trenton Bugg
Personality: Extroverted, caring, forgiving, sensitive, indecisive, impulsive, avoidant, coward, judges others based on appearance, has the potential to become attached/clingy
Sheet: Here. Bio could potentially change depending on the story.
Pairings/Vague Ideas: Best friends, ex-friends, college students, superhero x civilian/sidekick, married life, cheating
Bunnies:
Notice Me
Trent has had a crush on Gabriel for a while, and he's tired of admiring him from afar. It was time for a change. Trent cleaned up his look and put on some muscle, and now that he feels good about his appearance, he's ready to emerge from his socially awkward cocoon. He goes to his first non-school or non-church party where he is sure he'll meet Gabriel. Now it's just a matter of winning him over. Will it work? Will Gabriel be who Trent thinks he is? Will he lose a little of himself in the process?
A Moment of Regret
Trent tries to help everyone, honestly he does, but some of life's moments are more extreme, more gruesome, than others. He saw what happened to Charlie, and he did nothing to help. Even after the incident, he preferred to ignore it than address it, but sometimes life has a funny way of working. The two are forced to come together, and it's only a matter of time until they have to talk about the elephant in the room.
Let Me Save You
Sometimes life is tough, and for Mason, that has rung true as of late. Trent has taken notice, and he has extended a helping hand. Does Mason really want to be saved? Will Trent be hurt in the process?

Also wouldn't mind this being some kind of superhero RP in which Trent offers support to a masked, just vigilante, maybe one who has taken a turn for the worst?

Name: Zak Griffin
Personality: Outgoing, outspoken, adventurous, flirty, unromantic, leaves no stone unturned, headstrong
Sheet: Here. Bio can be tweaked to better suit the story.
Pairings/Vague Ideas: Rock band, high school senior x teacher
Bunnies:
Like Father, Like Son
Zak's dad left him and his mom the moment his band's career finally took off. Once upon a time, he never thought he'd have to worry about being put in the same position. Romance wasn't really his thing, so he never foresaw any relationship as being worth his time, but Sean proved him wrong. They approached romance with the same casual attitude and satisfied each other's libido. It was a match.

Now that Zak's own band is starting their first tour, he has every intention of keeping the relationship alive, but with fame comes groupies, and with groupies comes temptation. Will their relationship survive, or is Zak fated to follow in his father's footsteps?
For the Band
Music is Zak's life, and being able to land gigs, no matter how small, is awarding in its own way, but his ambition will remain unfulfilled if his band doesn't gain a permanent spot on the radio. He expected success to come through nothing more than talent and hard work, but after a couple years of stagnation, he's growing desperate. When someone finally approached him with a record deal, he was floored--until they asked for sex in exchange. He turned it down at first, but the seed had been planted in his mind, and now he's caving into it.
The One That Got Away
Zak is sexy and he knows it, and in high school, he had no problem using it to his advantage to get into any pants that were willing. Not all of his attempts were successful, but one rejection in particular stands out in his mind. Cal was sexy, in both looks and attitude. The only problem? Cal didn't care for being a piece of ass. He wanted something serious. Zak couldn't agree to dating on principle, and some days, when he thinks back to those days, he regrets it.

Fast forward a few years. Zak's band has finally made it big and he's content with life, until he comes across Cal by chance. They're right back where they started.

Is Cal interested, too, or is this primarily a one-sided attraction? Who wins? Or is it blue balls all over again?

Name: Will Scott
Personality: Extroverted, rash, flighty (beyond this, personality is largely going to depend on the plot)
Other Notes: Adam has the potential for smuttier plots, but I am always open to fading to black when sex happens. And keep in mind that plot should always be the primary focus, with good pacing throughout.
Sheet: Here, although it assumes Will is a stripper/sex worker. In the event that is not the setup used, his personality and bio are likely to change to some degree.
Pairings/Vague Ideas: Veteran x civilian, soldiers, soldier x apocalyptic survivor, sex worker/club dancer/stripper x client, politician x escort, prostitute x prostitute, sugar daddy x boy, rivals, friends on a road trip/renting a cabin or beach house for the summer, college students
Bunnies:
I'll Look After You
Homeless and with nowhere else to turn, Liam takes to the streets. Will, also a prostitute, meets him, and they find in each other something they both need.

How it begins, exactly, is open for discussion. Argument over turf? A little rivalry? Will comes across him and offers him a place to stay for the night? Will becomes his pimp, maybe poaching him off another?

I picture Liam either being the same age or younger.
Make You Want Me
A club isn't Dylan's typical scene. He prefers a night in with a book, or to tinker with his computer, over ear-splitting "music" and drunkards. But here he is, at Eden, the hottest gay club in the city. Maybe friends dragged him there, or maybe he wanted a change of pace. Either way, he's there, off to the side, when he sees one of the club's dancers/strippers take the stage: Will. Dylan wants him. Even better, Adam mingles with the crowd. It's the perfect opportunity to strike up conversation. Or maybe Adam approaches him directly. Dylan wants to take him home. Adam smiles at the forwardness. "Sure. If you pay me."

Maybe they spoke a few times before Dylan pops the question, maybe there was a private dance involved, maybe Dylan refuses initially before accepting his offer. From there, Dylan wants Adam to want him for more than his money, and Adam wants Dylan to want him, but only so he can milk him for all he's worth. Who wins?

I am okay with Dylan being anywhere from 21-50.

Some Pretty Faces

Just some face claims I'd love to play against if they happen to catch someone's eye. I'm always open to considering a model someone else is craving. As always, though, some are more inspiring than others.

Dylan O'Brien
Taron Egerton
Cody Christian
Anton Lisin
Sam Underwood
Jon Bernthal
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:49:44 PM by Haru329 »

Re: Haru's Search (M/M, Hunger Games, Walking Dead, similar)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 07:19:46 PM »
Nameless Joes

Just a general list of face claims I could use, particularly those I'm craving. For any others, just look at all the spoilers in the above post.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:13:08 PM by Haru329 »

Re: Eye-catching title go! (M/M)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 12:59:54 PM »
Under Lock and Key

Plots and characters that don't fit my current cravings are relocated here so that I don't have to rewrite them if the muse arises again. I'm not opposed to starting stories with them, they're just not the ones I'm focused on.

Looking for It
It's summer, and for his vacation, Character A is going to Holden, a cape town on the east coast that is very friendly for a non-heterosexual such as himself. Only, this isn't so much of an official vacation. He's running--from a bad bump in a relationship, or a life that has left him utterly miserable, something.

Character B is a resident of the town, wading through the tide of the tourist season and waiting for the day when Holden will slip back into hibernation, when it's more peaceful.

The two meet, and they find in each other something neither of them fully realized they were looking for.

Inspired by Michael Thomas Ford's novel of the same name.

Keep You Safe
An older man, Joel, pairs up with a younger one, Eli, to survive the harsh new world in which they have found themselves. Some more specific scenarios:
  • Eli is (supposedly) immune, and Joel has been tasked to take him to where a cure is being developed
  • Joel was a family friend who looks after Eli when his parents are unable to
  • They live in the same colony, which is destroyed, forcing them to go about it on their own
  • They are strangers who meet when one helps out the other in a bind
Among others. Really, I'm open to anything that fits the older-younger premise. No, the two don't have to be romantic. Eli should be 18-25, and Joel should be at least 27. I can play either role, though I don't have any special face claims in mind for Eli.

Some faces I could use for Joel

Oh Brother, Where are You?
Elijah and Dillon first met at the at-risk youth center run by Elijah's uncle, and from there they became like brothers. When society began to fall, they got separated in the chaos. Elijah has been looking for him ever since. Little did he suspect that Dillon would have sided with a group of bandits. Is Dillon running with the wrong crowd deliberately?

A current musing I have is that the two meet when Elijah is held captive. The nature of the community center is open for discussion, but a classic choice is a boxing gym, one that stresses books before gloves. I would like there to be at least a three year difference between Elijah and Dillon. The two are not required to become intimate.

Faces I could use for Elijah
Faces I could use for Dillon

A Place to Call Home
Brandon has overcome obstacles to get to where he is today, and he has done it all by himself: college graduate, successful businessman still climbing the corporate ladder, a place of his own. On the streets, he meets Troy, a younger man who was kicked out for being gay. It's a story that tugs at the heartstrings. Brandon offers him a place to stay, but was it a wise decision?

Troy should be 18-21. I'm open to either role. I don't have any special face claims in mind for Troy.

Faces I could use for Brandon

Coming Home
Matt and John were high school sweethearts, separated by thousands of miles when John enlisted in the army. It was rough on both of them, but his service is over now and he's coming home. They try to pick up where they left off, but years of change hasn't made that so simple.

For John, he's trying to reintegrate into a society that he hasn't been a part of for a few years. Maybe he has PTSD, survivor's guilt, lost a limb. How has Matt changed? Friends, schooling, job, personality, all things to consider. Has he been faithful all these years?

We could begin with Matt and John seeing each other for the first time after John has returned home for good, or we could start before that to get a feel for their relationship up until now. Maybe a scene before John leaves for basic, and/or maybe write out a few letters, Skype calls, or leaves.

I'm open to either role. I don't have any special faces in mind for Matt's role.

Faces I could use for John

Three's a Crowd
After a few years, wedded bliss isn't so blissful for the Turners. Maybe there have been a couple bumps in the road, or maybe things have been fine, but what once was a spark is now just...contentment. When Brian comes to stay with them for a while, temptation sets in and the home they started together begins to collapse.

I see the story being anything from jealousy and cheating to an attempt at polyamory, or a combination. This could become a bit smutty, but the story should always maintain a primary focus on the plot, with good pacing and an exploration of how the relationships between the three men develop and decay.

Brian could be a coworker; a friend, old or current, of one of the husbands; a young homeless man; or something else. I'm open to playing either the husbands or Brian.

Brayden Morris
Well-meaning but often failing, protective but afraid it's not enough, loyal to the wrong people and not the sharpest tool in the shed, Brayden wants to be a better person than what he thinks he can be.

Ex-bully x ex-victim, student x student (college or high school), gangster x gangster, gangster x upstanding citizen, volunteer x volunteer through probation, abusive boyfriend x boyfriend*

Abuse obviously isn't something that should be glorified, and I don't want it to be treated as such. I also don't want really want it to be the primary focus of the story.

Name: Dominic Warren
Personality: Extroverted, cynical, adaptable, selfish, self-assured, unapologetic
Pairings/Ideas: Mafia boss/kingpin x henchman/right-hand man, mafia boss' son x henchman, gangster/robber x cop, partners in crime (a Bennie & Clyde? A Michael x Franklin-esque pairing from GTA V?), old flames reunited (in a not so pleasant way? with a vengeance?), apocalypse survivors (immoral x moral, enemies forced to work together?), younger x older, underground fight ring, gambler who owes a debt, prisoners
Bunnies:
Stuck
A post-apocalyptic story.

Sunshine saw little choice: it was either join or die. The group wasn't kind. They bullied colonies and vagabonds alike for their supplies, and if he wanted to keep his head above water, he needed to go through the motions, because there was no way out. People tried to escape, and when they did, they were found and killed, or worse.

Arguably, Dominic, the one to join first, had little choice, too, but there was one crucial difference: he embraced the community and carved himself a niche towards the top of the chain. Not being able to leave was a bummer, but then again, why would he want to? Their colony was the strongest in the area. He had everything he could ever need.

The two form an unlikely alliance that changes their lives forever.

Sunshine might potentially be the leading protagonist of the two, a story about him as he tries to maneuver through his new society and maintain his humanity with the help or hindrance of Dom.

It could also be that Sunshine joined with the intention of assassinating the leader, only it's not as easy to get to him as he thought.

I foresee Sunshine being younger or around the same age as Dom.

This idea was originally conceived as a Walking Dead fandom, with the characters being a part of the Saviors. Any similar community would do: a group of extortionists living under a sort of dictatorship. It could be a zombie apocalypse or post-WWIII. Nothing like vampires or anything, though. The story should be more on the people and less on any entity that caused civilization to collapse.

We could start with the two going on an extortion run for the first time, or it could be that Dom arrives at Sunshine's previous colony, where Sunshine tries to join Dom's.
Under My Wing
Kyle was doing this to make ends meet. That was what he told himself when he turned to crime for cash. He had barely dipped his toes into the underworld when he met Dominic.

How, exactly, is up for discussion. Part of the same gang? Kyle picks out Dom as a target for a petty crime, who worms his way out by promising introduction to a gang or by proposing a partnership? Maybe Kyle is on the run and Dom helps him out and gives him a place to lay low for a few days?
Struggle/The Hunted
In this Dystopian society, criminals are pitted against each other to fight to the death and provide entertainment for the masses. Our characters must work together to survive.

It could be a Colosseum-esque setup, or something a la Hunger Games. Or we could change it to something where the criminals are released in a closed-off environment and hunted down for sport; the hunt takes place during the day and ends around evening, to be resumed the next morning.

Depending on how well we think it could work, we could try to make things more interesting and say that Dom crossed your character at some point--killed someone he cared about, maybe screwed over the resistance your character was a part of, something along those lines.
Day and Night - Plot for Dom
Back then, Ben and Dom were two peas in a pod, but they were as different as day and night. Ben was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and to a lineage that created many of the town's important figures, his own father having held the position of mayor for several years. With great history came great responsibility: he was expected to maintain the family's reputation.

Dom, on the other hand, was a troublemaker who thirsted for fun and left no stone unturned. While not a tragic upbringing, his family wasn't as well off and were regarded poorly in the community.

The two, despite maybe some odds, were close growing up until something tore them apart in high school. They went their separate ways, seeming to be on track with what life destined for them: Ben followed in his family's footsteps, taking up an important position in the town (mayor, sheriff, church leader, etc.), and Dom served a few years in prison.

It has been several years since they have last seen each other. Dom has recently returned to town, looking to fix a lot of his past mistakes. Will they be able to reconnect? And what of Ben? Is he still trying to uphold the family name, and reputation?

Strangers
Tom and Jerry met as kids and became the best of friends until middle school. Maybe something happened between them, but Tom's rise in popularity was no doubt a contributing factor. He started hanging out with the cool kids, and Jerry, a nerd, a loser, was left behind.

They haven't talked much, if at all, since. Any attempts at conversation would have ended in more arguments. But a few years have passed and they are forced to interact. Will they reconcile their differences and become friends again?

They could be seniors in high school, freshman in college, or in the in-between. A few possibilities for their situation: one is forced to live with the other's family for a period of time, they're working the same summer job, they wind up as roommates in college.

Faces I could use for Tom
Faces I could use for Jerry
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:50:50 PM by Haru329 »

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »
Back after a hiatus. Looking again!

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 07:45:13 PM »
Added a few plots, and characters I have a hankering to play.

Re: Bunnies and head people and a Haru, oh my! (M/M, mult. ideas)
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 05:31:18 PM »
Back again with a few new, little ideas.

Re: Bunnies and head people in a search, oh my! (M/M, mult. ideas)
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 01:49:24 PM »
Fleshed out existing ideas, and added a couple new ideas and characters.