You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 30, 2020, 11:03:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let me take your picture?  (Read 165 times)

Offline KayraxTopic starter

Let me take your picture?
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:09:55 PM »

Pairing: Male photographer / Female model

Kinks: NC, Dub-con, coercion, blackmail, corruption, humiliation, degradation, (light) bondage, voyeurism, cheating, sex in public, MFF, orgies/gangbangs, D/s, body modification

Summary: The other day I found myself talking with a friend who does professional photo shoots for various events (usually weddings) and among other things he complained about how the various restrictions throughout the country (and the world for that matter) really messed up his schedule, not to mention his earnings. He also mentioned that he was almost jonesing for a chance to shoot some nice photos. Although I myself enjoy photography I'm quite aware that I'm only as good as your average Joe and yet the way he talked about it apparently stuck with me seeing as I'm still mulling things over inside my head. So I figured why not try and get an RP going based around photography or at least including photography elements throughout? Prompts could include MC having a studio and YC trying to hire him for a single gig or more... or MC is a photographer hired by a magazine for a shoot in which YC is supposed to be the big star... or MC is the regular photographer for a larger fashion agency and YC is a model hoping to sign up with them... or really any other number of potential hook ups.

Now I can see this possibly evolving into a love story with plenty of passion and romance and it's quite possible that movies might've already been made around just such a pairing and subject. Thing is... I sort of prefer a darker approach. Not necessarily pitch black as I might possibly enjoy in other circumstances but definitely a bit on the darker side. I mean things could start out quite innocently enough but I'd rather they did not remain so for too long. You might've noticed that above I've listed a series of kinks. Those are some of the kinks I generally enjoy most in stories and they were added in no particular order. I'm not expecting to go through them all either but rather I listed them so that if you might similarly share some of them we might subsequently build a story that the both of us could enjoy together.

If you're the least bit interested then feel free to PM me and pitch me your spin on this. Oh and if you want more information about me or possibly other ideas I might have then just click the link in my signature.