You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 02:10:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wenter Wants: 101 TG Plots  (Read 454 times)

Offline WenterburnTopic starter

Wenter Wants: 101 TG Plots
« on: May 20, 2020, 07:35:53 PM »
Hello! I am Wenterburn, and this is my thread.
Mostly, on E, I write stories about characters
 who undergo a male-to-female transformation,
usually through magical or sci-fi means. (MTF TG, or TFTF)

I have many lovely partners and many exciting threads...
But I am also greedy. I always want more.  ::)
If these ideas interest you -- PM me! Don't write your replies here.

Sometimes an idea will strike, or an image will inspire me.
Rather than let it rattle around my (empty) skull,
I'd rather write it down.

Presenting: 101 TG Plots.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:07:45 PM by Wenterburn »

Re: Wenter Wants: 101 TG Plots
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 07:50:21 PM »
001: Race Ace to Trophy

A promising up-and-coming racecar driver is caught in a horrific driving accident.
Laid up in hospital with burns and broken bones, his rival offers him a second chance in life -- and a way to stay on the track.
With no other options, he makes a deal with the devil and says yes.

When he wakes up, he's a beautiful blue-eyed blonde-haired babe... and female!
His rival has turned him into the perfect trophy wife, and though he still allows her to race,
Her job is now simply to look pretty, cheer him on like a cheerleader... and watch her rival win race after race...

Wearing revealing dresses, by his side smiling...just a trophy.

What Inspired Me? Lindsay Marie Brewer, who started as a pretty decent amateur racing driver...
Racing Driver
She regularly posts photos of herself in a bikini to instagram...
Instagram Babe

And now has her own OnlyFans / pay-for-photos fan site.
I think she literally has gone from Race Ace to Babe.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 07:53:01 PM by Wenterburn »

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 08:07:04 PM »
002: "My Butt is all over the Internet"

It's been a couple years. Almost long enough for you to forget, and for everything to become normal again.
The first time when you woke up, and had to put on a thong. When you realised you'd gone from wearing boxers to wearing panties for the rest of your life.

The shock. The humiliation. The shame.
The strange feel of lace and silk and stretchingness around your hips. The gentle cupping between your legs. The wedgie -- but then you had so much more butt now.
And then, of course, there were the bras. You had breasts now. They bounced, they shifted, they jiggled, they drew the attention and gazes of men and women.

After that, they told you what your new life was going to be. The underwear, the lingerie wasn't just going to be your private humiliation, your own personal indignity.
Oh no. You were going to be a lingerie model. The world was going to see you in them, be motivated to shop based on pictures of you, jerk off to pictures of you.
You were going to be an underwear model. Held up in front of the world, packaged as the epitome of feminine beauty and sensuality.

Day after day, putting on clothes to take them off in front of a crew of make-up artists, photographers and stylists.
Wearing just a bra, or a matched lingerie set, or just a thong with your hands covering the rest.
Like muscle memory, but the other way. You forgot what it was like to wear clothes, almost.

So when the picture is snapped, and the controversy begins, you realise -- you're in too deep.

You've forgotten what it was like to be a man.

Your butt is all over the internet.

What Inspired Me? That very picture, off the Instagrams. It caused a minor controversy and Lorena asked "What's the difference? I'm an underwear model. My butt is already all over the internet".

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 09:54:57 PM »
003: Romantic Holiday

"It's a free holiday, think of it as your honeymoon. And all you'll need to do is to look lovey-dovey and pose for selfies!"

It sounded too good to be true. Your friend wanted us to be models for a tropical photo shoot.
She had some pills which would give us the Perfect Body, and she'd only need us for two days out of the week.
(well, maybe three for you -- she had some bikini and lingerie shoots to do as well).

You really wanted to have a holiday, and were willing to do the extra day of bikini shoots.
"Besides, it's not our real faces or our bodies."
We took the pills and fell asleep on the flight...

...but when we woke up, you had the perfect, muscular, masculine male body
And I was in the beautiful, busty body of a gorgeous bikini model...

"Oh well, we're here already, let's just pose for a few photos...
"I'll be the man, and you be the woman. How hard could it be?"

So we posed and we posed, and we posed...
Revealing bikinis. Alluring nightgowns. Romantic poses...

...time to take it to the bedroom.

What Inspired Me? The instagram account of https://www.instagram.com/rohol_official1/, a Korean clothing shop that sells couplewear and bikinis.
They post a ton of bikini pictures (and almost no men), which got me thinking about the story...

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 09:20:17 AM »
004a: eSports to e-Thot

A small time streamer, desperate for the big time, makes a bet with his streamers.
1,000 subscribers, and he would do the next stream in drag.
Not only does he hit his subscription goal, but he also gets a bunch of donations.

The one-off becomes a running joke.
His viewers start making bets with him: get hair extensions, get nails, start wearing make-up.
Slowly, he gets a P.O. Box and his fans start sending him clothes.

Then, the bets escalate.
Only wear panties. Feminine pajamas only. Throw away all your male clothes. Corset. Fake boobs. Lashes.
And slowly...he's starting to like it.

004b: eSports to eGirl -- Two Player Edition
He's a retired eSports pro who needs to make money from streaming.
She's a make-up and beauty artist who's losing viewers too.

When he makes a bet to crossdress on stream, she knocks on his door and proposes a deal.
She helps him with his make-up, feminine clothing, and dressing as a girl.
Meanwhile, her stream visitors teach her about fitness, working out and eating right.

By the end of the three month period, he looks like a girly-girl...

What Inspired Me? F1nn5ter, whose entire story seems to be this, as people send him lingerie and make bets with him to only wear skirts and so forth. edit: his latest bet is to wear boobs for a month, which sounds fun.
The First Video
But before him, famously, was C9 Sneaky, who not only enjoys crossplaying but whose girlfriend is a pro cosplayer/makeup artist...
eSports to Cosplay
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:51:14 AM by Wenterburn »

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 03:50:45 AM »
The Dancer

"Oh, I think we know what your job really is. Dancing for tips, not wearing very much... what do you call yourself again? A performing artist?"

"Every man has his price, you see. And you owe me a debt. I don't care how you pay it off, but every day you have a debt is another day you're stuck in that soft, bouncy, sexy body and not your own.

"So keep doing your videogame streams. Or better yet, do more of those dance stream. I heard you got a few thousand dollars just from tips alone. Could be pretty lucrative if you let them chose your outfit...and teased them to pay for you to take it off. Oh, yeah. A little like a stripper...

"It's your fault for owing your debt to the mob. Now it's time to collect. And you can do it on stream, or on your back. Better get dancing..."

What Inspired Me? The modern phenomenon of streamers, especially Korean Broadcast Jockeys ("BJs") who, uh, have a certain flavour of streaming. Gif1 Gif2