You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2021, 01:59:20 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M lf F or M for Warcraft themed RP  (Read 331 times)

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

• Resident cold-hearted snake
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Pervert rage!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
M lf F or M for Warcraft themed RP
« on: April 05, 2020, 10:21:34 pm »
This is just a general craving, but I have a few of characters and some even have some stories to them or rather back stories. So, I can name a few characters of mine and maybe we can bounce ideas. Also, the name of said character of mine can change as a few are rather... unfitting for the race or is a reference to something else.

-Alliance-

Cornell Rageclaw - This Gilnean Warrior is a proud and honorable veteran in the ranks of the heroes. However, he has the utmost distain and intolerance of the horde. It was at first the orcs and undead, but that was when the forsaken blighted and invaded his homeland. Later, it was the entire horde when they recently burned down the world tree. He did what he could to save those from possibly being burnt alive and was almost consumed in the fire himself. He feels responsible for the night elf and gilnean lives lost that day. He feels heavily indebted to the night elves.

Kohta- This human hunter has been through it all. Currently, he is a fourth war vet and is in his 80's. He was once a proud citizen of lorderon and was one of the few survivors of the undead outbreak in Stratholme. While he mostly lived in Stormwind, he has done or been a part of questionable groups such as the Defias and the Scarlet Crusade and for even dumber reasons, but he is a veteran sniper and has used a gun ever since he could handle one and that was not long after the dwarves invented them.

Aldinach- He is a Draenei shaman and one of many who had fled from Argus only to crash land on Azeroth. He is a calm and wise creature and in a world of hatred and war. He often remembers that there are still those who are forced to fight and remembers his orcish friends on draenor. When he fights, he does not just bring a storm.

-Horde-

Rodathorne is my Mag'har orc, an orc from an alternate timeline on draenor that has become a part of present Azeroth. He is an uncorrupted orc from the proud frostwolf clan and has two frost wolves: Chill Howl and Frost Mane. Despite being and orc, he is kind and caring and takes the teachings of his late clan chieftain, Durotan. In the past, he did help save orc and draenei alike from orges who were trying to make slaves out of them. He never had trouble with draenei and always got along with them.

Wryath is my Goblin warlock. He is a money grubbing and power hungry green dark caster.  He is a Destruction Warlock and has mastery over felfire and chaos magic. He is very perverted and enjoys his succubus minions. He is an avid collector of powerful magical artifacts. He is a loner and has done a lot of questionable things.

Creeper is my other goblin and a rogue; an assassin. If it's worth something, he takes it. He is immoral and has bought women before or blackmailed them to have his fun for the time being. Price is right, his rogue services can be bought.

PM me if you are interested at all. I am fine with alternate timeline shit since WoW is full of time shenanigans. As far as canon characters. I never like doing them as I feel I can never do them justice. However, if you want to play a canon character; go for it. Things may change on my end if I get interested enough. Your characters can be male or female; would like female, but that depends on characters. Like feminization or something through experimentation.

Offline OrochimaruTopic starter

• Resident cold-hearted snake
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Pervert rage!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: M lf F or M for Warcraft themed RP
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 02:51:39 am »
Still looking and desiring. ^^