News:

Northern Town [L-H]
Congratulations SlowBurnGirl & Shengami for completing your RP!

Main Menu

To simply be someone's maid... (Pathfinder 1E)

Started by House of Saberhagen, March 17, 2020, 01:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Saberhagen

As the title says, I want to enjoy a Pathfinder game of the First Edition variety. It can be someone's original game or a module. Perhaps Kingmaker because I have never gotten to get past the first book in the adventure. It's frustrating! Nonetheless, I want to play the maid to one of the other players, being the of the classes of Rogue, Bard, Magus, or Slayer. I think I would prefer Slayer. I am open to other classes as well that might help instead. I am looking for it to be a fun, but also Adult adventure. After all, maids have the best fun!

Petrus02

Hi! I'd be up for playing the master. No maid without a master, right? In case of Kingmaker I think there is even a trait relating to nobility i think. Would you rather have a youthful, innocent yet mischivious master or someone more mature, stern yet just and sadistic in his punishments? I guess I'm asking: what kind of master are you looking for? any ideas/preferences? I guess I'd go for Wizard or Arcanist or maybe alchemist would prefer arcanist though

House of Saberhagen

I could go both ways honestly, but tell me more about the sadistic one. What direction would you take that?

Muse

If Petrus falls through i'd love that roll too.  :) 

Either way you need a GM, and i'm already running one of your requests. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

House of Saberhagen

Careful Muse, or you will run all my games! Lol.

Xunzar

I'd be down to play or GM. I loved Kingmaker the last time I did it. I'd probably prefer to play, though.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

House of Saberhagen

Well we have two who are interested in playing as well as a possible GM.

Petrus02

I'm thinking about something like this: An Arcanist who was part of nobility but fallen from grace because of secret experiments now seeks to build his own kingdom. He would expect absolute obedience but would reward such fittingly. To him, his maid would be a valued mundane servant and trusted aide in one person, causing him to try and keep her safe and sound and happy at all times, except when there would arise a urgent need to disregard such thoughts, such as when in mortal combat. Of course he would also expect her to serve his personal needs at night, but he wouldn't force himself onto her, instead relying on his status' privileges, bribery or seduction. For example he'd promise her good food and a place in his bed instead of the servant quarters, or would offer to take her guard duty while traveling in exchange.

Should she fail to obey his reasonable(mundane) orders perfectly or refuse his advances too often he would punish her. I'm thinking of starting with spanking by hand, arranging sleeping comodities in a way that she is forced to sleep together with a male in an enclosed space such as a tent, having her being stripped or exposed accidentially or giving her the leftover food which then slowly escalates and him going a more active route such as actively stripping her in public? i could also see him tying her up or giving her a gag later in case of insolent behavior or continued failure to obey.

House of Saberhagen

Well I am looking to play a very dedicated and willing maid honestly. She would be very obedient and wanting. If her master orders, she obeys. So it is already less teaching and more enjoying the maid and making her do things.

Petrus02

Such as showing off her body for him in public, serving him in unusual situations or to be shared with his friends aka party members? Would be totally fine with that too. Thinging about a slightly younger Master then, or a elf or half elf who grew up with his maid together. When they both hit puberty she was naturally his first, and is still is favorite, although he has her support him to seduce other girls too sometimes, maybe he even aspires to create his own harem with her being the first in it?

House of Saberhagen

That sounds like a solid plan there. I can agree on that. It should be pretty fun!

Zaer Darkwail

Voicing interest to join the game as well, if kingmaker game gets started (as I myself also haven't got past the first book either; most games die on the outpost as the group arrives and deals with bandits). Could act as noble's bodyguard (knight vassal or noble house devoted armsman). Or wilderness guide hired by the group or even a cleric devoted spread civilization to wilderness.

Xunzar

Speaking as someone who actually finished the set, I'm game for whatever. But I don't plan to be in a harem.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Callie Del Noire

I'd like to try Kingmaker too.. but I fear I'm cursed. I'm now 0 for 6 in trying to do it. :(

I have gotten to play..ah.. the same encounter like 5 times.. but rarely past that point. Last two tries never went further than submitting characters.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 01, 2020, 10:50:39 AM
I'd like to try Kingmaker too.. but I fear I'm cursed. I'm now 0 for 6 in trying to do it. :(

I have gotten to play..ah.. the same encounter like 5 times.. but rarely past that point. Last two tries never went further than submitting characters.

So best in next try to skip the first encounter in Olag's outpost and start the game from point where players dealt with the initial bandits and proceed from there (night after defeating the bandits). Narrate how it went overall.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 01, 2020, 02:39:51 PM
So best in next try to skip the first encounter in Olag's outpost and start the game from point where players dealt with the initial bandits and proceed from there (night after defeating the bandits). Narrate how it went overall.
In this way, at least you can basically guarantee that there would be something new for players who have tried Kingmaker already ;D!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on April 01, 2020, 02:42:15 PM
In this way, at least you can basically guarantee that there would be something new for players who have tried Kingmaker already ;D!

Yeah, that being an idea and it would apply most folks in E  ;D. Also get rid of the awkward 'get to know you' phase (at least initial greetings/meeting).

Xunzar

Though then you miss out on some of the crazy things that happen in that fight.

Like the time one player nearly gutted herself with the crit fail.

Or the time they managed to talk the bandit boss in the encounter into joining the party.

What can I say? Weird shit has been known to happen when I DM.
A list of kinks

House of Saberhagen

I'm fine with it not being a harem, but a would love Kingmaker!

Xunzar

Kingmaker is a lot of fun. Mostly. As you go on, there's a certain level of bookkeeping that goes on. Like a lot. Just keep that in mind if you want to go beyond the first adventure.
A list of kinks

House of Saberhagen

That I know, but I've always wanted to enjoy it so badly.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 01, 2020, 03:03:35 PM
Yeah, that being an idea and it would apply most folks in E  ;D.
Actually, most people on E. don't even know the rules of Pathfinder, and not all of the rest of them have tried Kingmaker... :P
But my idea was meant for "most of the people who would sign for such a PF Kingmaker game".
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Thufir Hawat on April 02, 2020, 05:51:01 AM
Actually, most people on E. don't even know the rules of Pathfinder, and not all of the rest of them have tried Kingmaker... :P
But my idea was meant for "most of the people who would sign for such a PF Kingmaker game".

Yeah, my bad for not being more specific :P. As not all in E even plays tabletop.