You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 03:50:35 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mother, Son and Aunt [Incest, Bondage, M/F/F]  (Read 265 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Mother, Son and Aunt [Incest, Bondage, M/F/F]
« on: January 21, 2020, 04:47:53 am »
Hello! I have had this story idea for a while now, and it's time to find a partner! It will feature incest, threesomes and bondage - among many other things, and centers around a pretty tight-knit family.

Ordinarily, I like my incest stories to have a lot of realism, angst, and a slow build-up. I don't want to completely discard that, but I definitely want this to be more smutty. I have a pretty clear idea of how to kick it off, too, but we can discuss more if you decide you're interested.

If you like, too, you can suggest changes to the story. I may not go for it, but anything is possible. If you'd like to make this a purely lesbian or a futa story, I might be open to that.

On to the stuff you care about!

Quote from: Plot Outline
A more or less ordinary family delves into some pretty taboo acts as they enter into a BDSM-fueled three-way relationship with each other. Expect lots of spanking, restraints, latex masks and leather.

Quote from: The Family
The family consists of a teenage son, his mother, and his aunt; the mother's twin - all of them sharing a house. I would strongly prefer playing the two women.

Quote from: Aunt
: The aunt is the more relaxed, playful and outgoing of the twins, to the point where she treats the son somewhat as a younger brother. She has somehow managed to stay cool, and has a number of piercings in exotic places. She's also quite sexual, dates quite a bit, and isn't shy talking about it. She enjoys teasing, and doesn't shy away from flirting openly with the son - admittedly playfully.

Sexually, she's a bit of a switch, leaning towards a bratty submissive. She'll also be the devil on the son's shoulder, encouraging him and reassuring him.

Quote from: Mother
The mother is a fairly ordinary, responsible woman. She hasn't been in a relationship that lasted very long since the son's father left the picture, totally dedicated to her family. She's very close with her twin sister, and with her son. While she doesn't have quite the mischievous side of her sister, she's very comfortable with sex and talking about it.

Sexually, the mother is significantly more submissive than her sister - if someone just takes control. She definitely gets off on pain and humiliation.

Quote from: Son
: Your character, so you decide! Ideally someone who's confident without being an asshole, someone who can take the teasing of his aunt and give as good as he gets - and have a good relationship with his mother.

Sexually, it's up to you - with the only hard requirement being an interest in BDSM and willingness to get rough.

Quote from: Kinks
Here is a list of kinks and other things I'd like in this game. I've separated them into required and optional ones, as below. You can feel free to suggest your own, too - and this list is by no means exhaustive!

Quote from: Required Kinks
Incest, Piercings, Bondage, Restraints, Toys, Mild Humiliation, Spanking, Pain, Teasing

Quote from: Optional Kinks
Pregnancy, Bathroom Use Control, Public Scenes, Watersports