I'm not a witch! (F for Dom M, partner gender does not matter)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 01, 2020, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This story takes place in the 1600s, but that is negotiable if my partner had a fun reason for another time period.

Your character will be the son of a powerful and wealthy clergyman. The father became a priest after the death of his late wife left him uninterested in ever remarrying again and he required something to throw himself into.

My character will be an eighteen year old peasant girl dealing in natural remedies and selling them to support herself after her parents died a year prior from illness.

YC had been eyeballing MC for some time and been trying to woo her unsuccessfully for the last few years since she turned sixteen, but she always refuses every single time he’s ever proposed marriage to her.

He’s content with simply wearing her down until she says yes… at least until she says yes to someone else… a mere lowly farmer… YC is furious and a darkness rears it’s ugly head in him, he accuses MC of Witchcraft and pays the right individuals in the church to push the issue…

MC is taken prisoner and awaits trial… but YC comes to her… he tells her that if she agrees to marry him instead of her farmer… he’ll make it all go away and say it was all just a terrible mistake…

Maybe perhaps as an interesting twist, he is actually the head of a powerful coven and all this time, he’s been using his position as the head priest’s son to spy on the church and ensure his coven’s secrecy.