You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 07:05:18 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for some sci fi with a retro feel thanks to a music video (M for Any)  (Read 330 times)

Offline Galactic DruidTopic starter

God, I had to rewrite that title like 4 times to make it fit, lol. Hopefully it gives at least some idea of what I’m looking for. Anyway, this is very different from my usual request threads, but I can’t get this song or it’s video out of my head. Everything about it is just plain pure fun and ALWAYS puts me in a writing mood. Here’s the video:

If this video inspires you in any way, please feel free to PM me, as I’d love to hash out ideas with someone. Epic space opera with a voltron-esque defense force? Sounds great! Star Trek styled exploring of the great unknown? Sigh me up! Wanna play some space pirates in a dystopian fringe system? Hell yeah! As long as it’s got some adventure and space battles in it (and hey, this is E, so of course I’m happy to accommodate plenty of smut as well!), I’m up for it. Characters do not need to be human, for that matter. Exactly what they are, I’m willing to discuss with partners on what they’d be interested in. Always up for playing multiple characters if we want to have a wider range and cast. When it comes to pairings, I prefer To play male characters with partner characters that have a more feminine identity, though that doesn’t mean only female characters. I’m also more than happy to play a female character myself, so long as it’s not the ‘blindly obedient submissive’ trope. Any and all writers are welcome and encouraged to approach, however!

Okay, that’s enough rambling for me. I know this is a real long shot, but I’m hoping it grabs someone’s attention as much as the video always grabs mine.

Edit: Forgot to mention it, but while I love the aesthetic of it, I’m not looking to play any of the specific characters in this video. And of course, any characters we do play should fall into E’s rules, meaning any non humans are still the equivalent of adults or young adults.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 03:09:56 pm by Galactic Druid »