You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 22, 2021, 12:54:34 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Partner For A Cheating Wife story (All comers welcome.)  (Read 353 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking Partner For A Cheating Wife story (All comers welcome.)
« on: December 01, 2019, 08:44:20 pm »
Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It doesn't matter to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf trying to be a sheep. If you are willing to work with me to make a thread active and fun for both of us, I'm thrilled to work with you.

Hi There!

I will assume that since you are reading this, that you have some interest in the subject matter if nothing else; it's as good of a spot to start as any.;)

All I'm going to offer here is the bare bones of an idea, no plot, no detailed character descriptions, nearly nothing at all. There is a singular reason for this and that is... I want to find a partner who wants to build the plot, breathe life into the characters and put the story into action. So, please do not send me a PM asking me what I have in mind. At the moment, it's pretty close to zilch.

Alrighty then, with that out of the way, let me start with what I do have in mind and we can either build on it, or throw it all out and start from scratch.
I'm looking for a partner who can play either the role of the cheating wife, or The roles of the husband and her lover. I'm happy to play either side and can give as good as I get.

Anyway, in broad strokes, I see the characters as (and this is completely disposable if you have something that you want to do instead) to be:

The husband:He's a good man, a loving and devoted man; he's a hard, industrious employee or employer in a local business. He provides well for the family,engages with the children (If they exist) and overall is a great catch. The only problem is that he, being a CPA, doesn't have much of an imagination when it comes to the bedroom. He's a good lover, but it's pretty much all the same thing night after night after night, etc.

The Wife: She's been a devoted mother and spouse for the length of her marriage and is still deeply in love with her husband. But, their sex life has gotten dull and uninspired. They go through the motions and find a release, but you can only live on frozen pizza for so long before you start to think about delivery. She doesn't want to cheat, she just wants him to come out of his shell a bit more.

The Other Man: He's a little bit of the rogue and he's well respected in his given field. He's also been alone for a fair bit of time and he's looking for some excitement. He's creative, exciting and looking for someone to spend time with.

The setup: After years of being a devoted mother with a full schedule of things to do as a house wife, she wants to DO something!

When a new arts  class devoted to nature and the rhythms of life appears at the local community college,,she talks to hubby and agree that getting out a couple of evenings a week would do well for a ride.

This is where our "other man" and "Cheating Wife'" cross pathes. The course is about the human form in it's natural state and rhythms of intimacy in the life of the relationship! There will be a number ofg nude models to be rendered and the acts that they might get upto as members of the class draw/paint them. After the first classs, our wife is flustered by the shocks and stays after to speak with the instructor, Mr. available.

Things should start off somewhat friendly and as time passes, they rationalize that the little steps that keep moving them closer to the ultimate act. When it happens, there's no going back and she's never mentioned those after class meetings, or the mid-day meet-ups and so on.

The story will be about how the affair chanes everyone involved and how they cope with those changes, among other things.

So, interested? Drop me a PM!