Anyone watching Beforeigners on HBO?

Started by Beorning, September 04, 2019, 03:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

I was wondering whether anyone here was watching Beforeigners, the new Norwegian time travel (sort of) show on HBO?

It isn't perfect, but it's fun. Personally, I love Alfhildr! Also, this show is so... Elli ;) I mean, we tend to do all kinds of crazy pairings here - and this show explores stuff like that. "He's the modern cop from Oslo. She's a Viking shieldmaiden. They fight crime!" :)

Also: Modern Woman x 19th Century Intellectual. Modern Woman x Caveman. That sort of thing. :)

Overall, it's an interesting show, I think. Anyone here following it?

Captain Maltese

I have seen the trailer. Not big on following fiction series on TV, I keep missing out on two of the three first episodes and lose interest, but if it survives long enough I might buy it on DVD. Love the idea though; far more ambitious on fantasy concept than most Scandinavian series.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beorning

I admit it's been years since I've watched a TV series on a normal TV channel. I vastly prefer streaming...

I have access to HBO's streaming service, so I watch Beforeigners when I have time to do so :) Very neat thing, this streaming...

Kasey00

Quote from: Captain Maltese on September 05, 2019, 06:13:44 PM
I have seen the trailer. Not big on following fiction series on TV, I keep missing out on two of the three first episodes and lose interest, but if it survives long enough I might buy it on DVD. Love the idea though; far more ambitious on fantasy concept than most Scandinavian series.

Isn't it available on Netflix or any other platform? If so, send the links.

Regards,
Kasey.

Beorning

I think it counts as HBO's original programming, so it's available only there for now... :\