You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 10:54:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cant remember email registered with?  (Read 436 times)

Offline LoveTheWayYouLieTopic starter

Cant remember email registered with?
« on: May 17, 2019, 03:54:59 PM »
Hey,

I'd like to be able to access the site from my phone while I am at work, but I need to log in on my phone. Here is the issue and I know I seem stupid.
I was gone for a long time and I don't remember the email I signed up with, since I don't remember the email, I can not change the password (Which I don't remember either) So, I'm in quite the pickle. My laptop remembered all of my log in information so that I how I'm able to be on here, but I'd like to access from my phone too.

Also, I'd like to change my name since LoveTheWayYouLie for me is very out dated.

I hope to hear back from someone on what to do and Thank you so much.

Online Ariel

Re: Cant remember email registered with?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:56:41 PM »
Hey there!

You can see what email is used for this account by checking your account settings. As for the name change, make sure the new one you want isn’t taken already and send me a PM. :-)

Offline LoveTheWayYouLieTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 06:15:54 PM »
Awesome! Thank you so much for the help and I'll try and think of a good name and PM you :)

Online Ariel

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 06:16:47 PM »
No problem!