You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2020, 08:45:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M for F, short term story request  (Read 272 times)

Offline RemecTopic starter

M for F, short term story request
« on: May 05, 2019, 02:57:24 PM »

Hey there!

I've been using the EllWriMo thread to kind of kick start my muse and one of this month's mini-challenges (well, two of them, if you want to be technical) is to write a one on one story completely within the month of May. There's a challenge for writing with someone else who is doing EllWriMo and another for writing with someone who isn't.

I'm pretty sure my O/O is up to date, even if my actual request thread is a bit behindm but if you think you might be interested, just drop me a PM and let's talk (as it were). I'm open to almost anything except real extreme noncon, but tend to prefer things that move with a bit of plot in the romantic or seductive vein--incest can be a plus, but not a necessity. And I'm more comfortable with modern, sci/fi, and fantasy world settings. Not so sure of my handle on any established settings except maybe comic book themed.

Thanks!

8-)