You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 02, 2022, 11:21:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ettiquette for Newbies and Members??? (Introduction Posts)  (Read 858 times)

Offline Lady ShadowTopic starter

• ~Mistress of the Dark~ ~Wanderer of Worlds~ ~Explorer of Stars~ ~Treasure Seeker~~~ ~Sexyass Bounty Hunter~ ~Bold Lady Jedi Knight~ ~Articulate Corrupter~ ~Sword Wielding Sinner~ ~Sexpot Freedom Fighter~ ~Daring Raider of Tombs~
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Drunk, Loser, Pervert, Greatness Awaits Me
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ettiquette for Newbies and Members??? (Introduction Posts)
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:25:02 pm »
Hey there!

So I read the rules regarding the interactions between people applying to Elliquiy and members, and I want to be more welcoming but I am a little confused.

Am I right in thinking that we cannot ask them questions, just only answer theirs? To just welcome them but don't engage them?

I am a bit confused because I saw a couple of regular members ask some questions to the newbies and I just wanted to know the protocol.

Thanks!

Offline Oreo

• Centurion ~Clotho~ ~ALWAYS HUGGABLE~ Doddering Ailurophile ^_^
  • On Hiatus
  • Carnite
  • Peace - Inspire positivity.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Ettiquette for Newbies and Members??? (Introduction Posts)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:36:04 pm »
Certainly you can ask questions, if they say they want them. The Member Guidelines are Here. Have fun ;D