You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 09:13:48 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Year One"
Congratulations "QT & WiCk3d" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: closed.loopia.com  (Read 789 times)

Offline GypsyTopic starter

closed.loopia.com
« on: November 01, 2018, 04:03:40 pm »
Recently, I've been getting a warning from my antivirus about aborting a connection on closed.loopia.com because it was infected with URL:Phishing.

It only seems to be happening when I access Elliquiy's main page.

I am not sure this is an Elliquiy issue -- currently I'm running virus scans and removing tracking cookies and the like, which I hope will take care of it.  The only reason I mention it is that when I ran a search, loopia.com seems to be a web hosting site, and I didn't know if it has any connection with Elliquiy or not.

Anyway, just mentioning it in case anyone else is having the issue.  Otherwise, I'll keep looking on my end to find out why my browser should be attempting to visit this site that I don't know what is.  It's just weird that it only seems to pop up when I'm going to E's main board.

Online Oniya

Re: closed.loopia.com
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:08:24 pm »
Are you using Tampermonkey?

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 04:09:44 pm »
Yes, I am.

Elliquiy is the only site I've got any tampermonkey scripts installed for as well.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:11:17 pm by Gypsy »

Online Oniya

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 04:12:40 pm »
Someone else had this exact problem.

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 04:17:18 pm »
Thanks.  I've disabled Tampermonkey for chrome, and that seems to have stopped the issue.

Not sure whether it's an issue with the script or Tampermonkey, but at least for the present I'll leave it off and see if anything changes.  (possibly the script, since if I disable that, I stop getting the warning, even if Tampermonkey is enabled).

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:29:26 pm by Gypsy »

Offline Ssieth

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 08:37:45 am »
It should now be resolved for my tampermonkey script at least.  It was related to someone who'd been hosting a javascript function library letting their hosting lapse and it reverting to loopia's landing page.  I've found a more reliable location to access that library from now.

Online Oniya

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 10:12:57 am »
Thank you so much, Ssieth.