You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 19, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interested in playing a certain (smutty) role in a group game  (Read 375 times)

Online CeruleanSerenityTopic starter

Interested in playing a certain (smutty) role in a group game
« on: October 09, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »
I probably overwrote this request just a little bit... I have a bad habit of doing that.

The short version is that I'm looking for chances to play highly sexual/slutty characters in (preferably smutty) group games that aren't focused on non-consensual content. I like system games, but that isn't required. I'm also willing to consider solo games, if someone is interested in running one in a similar style to a group game... but I don't do as well with those, so I might be less reliable there.

The longer ramblings/explanation I first posted are below...

So, there's something that has been on my mind for a while...

I enjoy playing sexual female characters. I have always liked skimpy outfits and casual attitudes towards nudity and sex, and I tend to make my characters attractive and promiscuous. But I'm not always able to take it as far as I'd like: it can be hard to find appropriately smutty games to do so, and sometimes I'm nervous and uncertain about how sexual my characters can really be. So... I thought I would post here to see what I can find.

I'd be happy with either joining an ongoing game or starting a new one with someone else as the GM, but I would prefer it to be a group game, since I find those easier to get into and keep up with. I'd be willing to consider solo games too, if anyone is interested in running, though I'd prefer it to be structured similarly (i.e. with me mainly playing one character and the other person handling the story and NPCs)... I'm not really looking for one-on-one scenes at the moment. Using a system isn't required, but is preferred. The important thing is that it's a smutty game without much focus on elements I dislike: non-con and slavery seem to be popular themes for sexual group games, but I've never been into those.

As for my character, basically...

I want to be the group slut.

I want to play a character who isn't just open-minded and sexually active, but shameless and insatiable, someone who the group keeps around for sexual purposes. She may or may not have other useful skills, but her main role in the group is providing pleasure, and ideally she uses her body as a distraction and bargaining tool with NPCs too. This means that the other players and their characters should be interested in sexual scenes with my character - it's fine if not everyone is, but I want to play the sex toy of the group, not of a single character - and my character should be free to have sex with anyone that shows interest in her. I would be willing to play something like a summoned familiar or even a (willing) sex slave, but only if my character is treated well and not with jealousy or possessiveness.

While I said I'm not into games focused on non-con or slavery, I should clarify that my preferences are more about the tone and approach than the content itself. I want my character to be lusted after and used; the difference is that she enjoys the attention and encourages it, and I wouldn't want to be in a game where everyone is treated that way and my character's attitude is the exception. And though I want to play a character that would have sex with just about anyone, I'd like to avoid scenes with grotesque or abusive partners; they don't have to be considerate, and I'd be happy to have her mounted by a minotaur or groped by a gang of thugs, but I'd prefer it if they were at least average in appearance and she made it through those scenes no worse for wear beyond maybe collapsing in a puddle of cum.

Another, similar character type I would be interested in playing is someone with a more dominant and active role - someone who is still driven by her lust above all else, but is more in control of herself and an expert at using her sexual prowess to enthrall everyone she meets. She's just as lustful and not at all picky about who gets between her legs, but she's less of a toy and more of a seductress. I'd particularly like playing this sort of character in a high-powered game, where she could be something like a legendary courtesan, a powerful sorceress, or even a literal sex goddess.

As for the game and setting details... I'm not too picky as long as I get the play the kind of character I want and the group and game world are receptive to it, but I will say that I prefer less realistic settings, like fantasy or science fiction. Particularly with such a sex-focused character, less realism means more license to exaggerate my character's sexuality, and that's what I want to do as much as possible. I could play a summoned succubus or nymph, a princess who is incredibly eager to repay her saviors, a superhero who gets stronger the more sex she has, a sex bot "acquired" by a group of cyberpunk mercenaries, a green-skinned space babe from a planet with ridiculously loose sexual norms, or... anything, really. I'll come up with a concept to fit the game, whatever it is.

For system, if we're using one... again, I'm up for trying anything. Bonus points if it has (or can be modified to have) mechanics that let my character make use of her talent with sex, seduction, or just being really good-looking, though.

The smut to story ratio of the game is up for discussion, too; I want to play a highly sexual character, but that doesn't mean I want the game to be nothing but sex. Story, character motivations, and challenges to overcome are always a good thing, and I'd be perfectly happy even if the main events of the game have nothing to do with sex - as long as my character gets to have plenty of it along the way.

So if anyone is interested in starting (or is already running) a game that would welcome an exaggeratedly slutty, oversexed character, or would like to play alongside such a character, let me know and we can discuss the details.

(And if you're seeing this later and I've already gotten offers, don't let that stop you - I have a lot of ideas I feel I've never been able to use properly, and I'd be happy with the chance to try more than one.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:22:49 PM by CeruleanSerenity »

Offline ZincStandard

Re: Interested in playing a certain (smutty) role in a group game
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:39:41 PM »
Hi!  While I can't promise it'll get off the ground, I recently posted a thread for a game I want to run in a system called Fallen Empires (if you haven't heard of it or its parent system, Apocalypse World, it's a rules-light, character-focused game about community survival in a dark fantasy setting that's defined collaboratively).  I'm not planning or expecting for it to be a generally super-smutty game, but there's definitely room for a character who's all about that stuff if you want to check it out; considering you want your character's behavior and attitudes to be exceptional compared to the rest of the world, that might even be a good thing for you.  Feel free to take a look, and let me know if it seems like it could be a good fit!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294486.0

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 10:14:59 PM »
considering you want your character's behavior and attitudes to be exceptional compared to the rest of the world, that might even be a good thing for you.
Oh, no, I'm not set on my character being unusual at all. That's what I imagined, since most people play characters less sexual than what I have in mind, but I love smutty settings, so I would be just as happy in a game where every character is a total sex fiend.

But, in regards to your game...

I don't know much about Apocalypse World... I have seen it before, but never played it or quite figured out how it works. I would have a lot to learn. Is everything I need in the preview PDF in the thread, or are there core rules somewhere that I would need to read through?

It's hard to say if the game would be a good fit, since the details are developed through play, but I'm curious about it. How is the setting meant to be developed, and how much freedom do the players have to define their characters before they start? Are characters meant to be relatively ordinary (by fantasy roleplaying standards), or are they exceptional?

I have an idea for a character already, but... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have an idea for a character already, if that makes sense.

Offline ZincStandard

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 10:23:08 PM »
As far as rules go, yeah, everything you'd need to play should be in that PDF--some of it might take some explaining and getting used to, but I'm happy to help with that however I can.  I definitely get finding it a little intimidating, Powered by the Apocalypse games are weird to get into if you're used to stuff like D&D.  It's a very different mindset of play that's harder to explain than it is to demonstrate.  The best I can tell you is, only what's written in the moves and the playbooks is law; if you see something implied by a bit of text in your playbook or someone else's, take it and run with it.  Everything else is for us to decide.  Most of that decision-making will happen during the game, rather than during character creation; it's mostly just improv, without much of a system to guide it.  As for how much of a character concept you should come in with, I'd put it this way: knowing who your character is is great, but don't come with too many preconceptions about who they used to be.  What your character looks like and how they act in the game is entirely up to you, but nothing about their past should be set in stone except insofar as it directly impacts their present.

Does any of that help?  If I haven't scared you off, I'd suggest we take this over to my request thread, since other players new to the system might benefit from it.

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 10:37:40 PM »
That does help, thank you. I'll post in the game thread to continue discussion there and see how things develop.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 07:28:18 PM »
I updated my post a bit, adding a brief summary at the top (I tend to talk way too much when I'm explaining myself), and noting that I'm willing to consider solo games, if by any chance someone wants to run one... I've always had more trouble with those for some reason, but maybe I can get into it again if I can find something that works for me.

Offline Bernardo Hoagie

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2018, 10:04:01 PM »
Gave your post a read, and you sound like you wouldn’t mind being a sorority collegian in a Slasher RP. If you’d like, we could set up our own “Slasher RP”. I’ve been very interested in the Horror Subgenre these past few months, and I’d like to eventually help create a Slasher Graphic Novel or MTV style Cartoon based on the idea. I think this would be great practice in setting up how’d I’d like to write it (I want to write for a High School demographic. Hyper Violent and cool, something Sophomores would probably get a kick out of. Technically “Mature”, but really for teens.)

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 03:14:09 AM »
I don't know if that would really be my kind of thing... I have never been much into slasher stories or extreme violence, and I don't have experience writing anything like that. Maybe in the future when I'm looking to expand my comfort zone a little and practice writing new things, but I don't think I would do well with that at the moment.