You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:51:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New to E, and looking for a RPing partner. (female wanted)  (Read 475 times)

Offline NathenTopic starter

New to E, and looking for a RPing partner. (female wanted)
« on: February 02, 2009, 06:32:03 PM »
Hello, my name is Nathen, and I just been accepted into the wonderful world of E.  Sadly, I haven't gotten around into playing just yet, but I am looking forward to it.  I figured it be a good start, to just jump out here and hope someone is interested.  Where I don't have a definite story line I am looking to play, I do have some ideas that I have done in the past and enjoyed greatly.  I tend to enjoy the darker stories, ones where I get to play a villain for a while.  But no story is great without good and evil. So I also like to make a hero character that will help balance out the story a bit.  All my plays are based in a fantasy world, magics, creatures of myth, and so on is desired.  If any of you have any questions, or would like to help set up a plot, please feel free to PM me. 

Offline Christa

Re: New to E, and looking for a RPing partner. (female wanted)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:15:36 PM »
I'd be interested to discuss options with you.

Offline Silk

Re: New to E, and looking for a RPing partner. (female wanted)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 02:14:55 AM »
I'm equally interested. :)