You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:50:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for bondage rps [MUL]  (Read 521 times)

Offline slavemarkiraTopic starter

Looking for bondage rps [MUL]
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:24:31 PM »
I have a few ideas for bondage rps.  I'd prefer M/M pairings, but I will also do M/F or F/F .  And I'm really looking to be the sub in these storylines.

Debt Bound- Basic premise is that a spoiled rich heir or heiress gets into major financial trouble and has to be bailed out or lose everything.  The person doing the bailing out makes sure to acquire the controlling interest on everything, and extorts a contract from the young rich fool that essentially amounts to slavery.  The intent is to focus on heavy bondage, punishments, and breaking the will of the heir(ess).

Private Secretary- A man or woman responds to an ad to be a private secretary for a very famous and reclusive person.  The job pays almost obscenely well, and the secretary signs the voluminous contract.  Before they know it, they're off at an isolated mansion, and the duties are rather more involved than they anticipated.  The employer delights in tormenting and breaking people, then selling them off into slavery once they are done with them. 

Offline Caehlim

Re: Looking for bondage rps [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 10:18:46 AM »
I'd be interested in doing either of these stories as an M/M if you'd like.