Ok, ideas are rolling about in my head that will never see conventional print, and I need an outlet for them, so to that effect, I want to run something, which should be evident by my re-starting of a topic, and starting a new one, to little response.
So, I pose a question: What do you, as players, want to see?
I have in mind the following, in various stages of readiness:
- A revival of Cellblock C, the co-ed prison game, possibly darker than before;
- Prometheus Lost, as outlined in the thread of that title;
- Highlander: Swords Over Toronto, as outlined months ago;
- A possible larger scale, one crew Trek game focused on exploration (sexual and spatial);
- Several more tried, but seemingly true games (X-Men, WWE, the like);
If I am anything, it is adaptable. So tell me, what do you want to see? What input do you have? I shall endevour to bring something together.
And fear not those of you already working with me on something, now is the time of my creative boom, I will not neglect you.