You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:38:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Play by post groups  (Read 610 times)

Offline ZeitgeistTopic starter

Play by post groups
« on: January 20, 2009, 12:40:10 AM »
My suggestions. Which will be met with resounding disapproval and flippant derision.

Light: Human Groups
Light: Exotic Groups

Bondage: Human Groups
Bondage: Exotic Groups

NC: Human-Freeform Groups
NC: Human-Systems Groups
NC: Exotic-Freeform Groups
NC: Exotic-System Groups

Extreme: Extreme Groups

And really, Bondage could be merged into NC, a hand or a strong mind is just as much a bond as a leather rope. Oh and why would there only be a 'Systems' group in NC and NC Exotic? No one plays Light Human System games?

Sure I probably sound flippant and derisive myself, and while I recognize work has been done recently to clean up groups, I don't mean to disregard that, but really its still quite a mess in my opinion.

This level of granularity just is messy I think. But old habits die hard and people disdain change. So no, I wont expect anything to come from this, hell its unlikely anyone gives it a moment's notice lol. But whatever, I'm enjoying myself here very much :)

Offline Greenthorn

Re: Play by post groups
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 05:59:24 AM »
Zam...been there done that... ::) :P

There's an update or something waiting to happen which I believe will change some things...

Offline ZeitgeistTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 07:53:17 AM »
Zam...been there done that... ::) :P

There's an update or something waiting to happen which I believe will change some things...

My foot is bigger than my mouth, but nevertheless I still manage to shove it in there from time to time.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 05:30:51 AM »
NC and bondage are very different. I'm finding quite a few players like bondage (which is consensual of course) but dislike non-con situations very much ;)

I just thought I'd chuck that distinction in there as a talking point and not at all to do with the topic of merging the game groups which was dealt with recently.