Supernatural[TV Series] Group Role-Play | Story Underway | Still Accepting!

Started by Szandor, December 29, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szandor

Calling all Supernatural Fans!
Hi there!
My name is Szandor,
and I'll be your GM should you choose
to accompany me on this glorious adventure!

The Game has already started! Find it here!
The CS Thread is up! Find it here!

First of all, this roleplay is going to have a grand and over-arcing story that will include each and every person that signs up! It's not set in any particular time in the series, so please don't make your character absolutely hinged on one event that happened in the series. The general idea of the roleplay is that your character is called upon by the Angel Castiel, and whether they see this as divine intervention or simply a plea for help, they are called upon said Angel to help him and his friends (Sam and Dean Winchester) with an epidemic sweeping the nation. That epidemic is an unexplained outburst of Harpy sightings and attacks. No one knows why their numbers are so steadily and suddenly on the rise, but Sam and Dean definitely cannot do this alone! Whether your character immediately jumps at the chance to possibly save the nation - or even the world! - is entirely up to you, but if I were you I'd jump in head-first!

Your character will be one of many, and while I will strive to make it true to the series and as fun as possible; I do have some ground rules. (I know, groan.) They are as follows.

I have a strong preference that the only person playing characters from the series itself is me.
I will be playing Castiel, Dean Winchester, and Sam Winchester.
(And, when it's needed, the big bad guy! ;))
The only other series character I would be willing to give to someone is Bobby Singer(idjits),
but I'll guard the honour of playing him fiercely. Claim him if you dare. (mwahaha)

A Character Sheet must be sent to me via PM after interest is put down.
There’s no real due date for these, but I’m eager to start so I hope you are too!

If you want to play a monster; PM me!
I’ll give you some ideas on where the story will be going without ruining it if you're approved,
and I’ll have to make sure you're not too ridiculously overpowers. Can't be too easy, right?

Please, please, please; no misunderstood monster characters!
At least make them interesting if they ARE a good monster character.
If the only thing going for them is that no one understands them,
then I will not break character just to accept your special snowflake into the fold.

NSFW elements are most welcome! This will eventually be listed in Non-Con Exotic, after all.
I will definitely be open to having either one of the Winchesters involved too! (Or both. Wink wink.)
Castiel will be a little harder to nab, but probably worth the chase, right?

Human Character Sheet is as follows!

[hr]
[center][table][tr][td][center][img height=250] FACE CLAIM IMAGE LINK HERE [/img][/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center]Face Claim[/center][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
[center][size=15pt][font=trebuchet ms][b]Name[/b][/font][/size]
NAME HERE[/center]
[hr]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Age:[/b][/font] AGE HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Gender:[/b][/font] GENDER HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Sexuality:[/b][/font] SEXUALITY HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Nationality/Home Town:[/b][/font] NATIONALITY/HOMETOWN HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Height:[/b][/font] HEIGHT HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Body Type:[/b][/font] BODY TYPE HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Eye Colour:[/b][/font] EYE COLOUR HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Description:[/b][/font] BRIEF DESCRIPTION HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Motivation:[/b][/font] MOTIVATION HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Strengths:[/b][/font] STRENGTHS HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Flaws:[/b][/font] FLAWS HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Occupation:[/b][/font] OCCUPATION HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Unique Abilities:[/b][/font] UNIQUE ABILITIES HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Weapons and Equipment[/b][/font]
[list type=decimal]
[li]WEAPON[/li]
[li]WEAPON[/li]
[li]EQUIPMENT[/li]
[li]EQUIPMENT[/li]
[li]EQUIPMENT[/li]
[/list]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Hunter Specialty:[/b][/font](OPTIONAL) HUNTER SPECIALTY HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]History:[/b][/font] HISTORY HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Family History:[/b][/font] FAMILY HISTORY DESCRIPTION HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Player Username:[/b][/font] YOUR USERNAME HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Face Claim:[/b][/font] FACE CLAIM NAME HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]Ons:[/b][/font] ONS HERE
[font=trebuchet ms][b]Offs:[/b][/font] OFFS HERE

DISCLAIMER: I do have a life outside of Elliquiy, so if I am hounded unnecessarily because I do not respond within a few minutes/hours, then you will be cut from the role play. I will answer within a day or two at the most. No special treatments. If you have any burning questions on the mind then ask away, either in the comments section down there or in my PM! I'll be happy to answer any and all questions that come my way.
Posting Rate: SLOW

Orange Marmalade

sweets

SweetSerenade

Supernatural Roleplay? People Called in to help the Winchesters? Alright, you won me over. Definitely interested, will be Pming you asking specific details cause want to clear them with you.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Szandor

Welcome to you guys and gals that have expressed interest!

I'll be making an OOC and a Character Thread today since there's enough people now!
I'll put up Sam, Dean, and Cas first, then I'll start asking around about the OC Character Sheets I don't have.
Don't sweat if you haven't even started... because I haven't done Cas' CS either.
So take your time!

Szandor

Amarlo

:o Supernatural? And no PC-canons..?! -Explodes.-   ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Amarlo on January 02, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
:o Supernatural? And no PC-canons..?! -Explodes.-   ;D

Well look what the cat dragged in :P

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

CurvyKitten

Totally interested! Love the show! I'll see what I can come up with in a bit. :)

CurvyKitten

Didn't realize this was so far underway, oh well. Have fun everyone. :)

SweetSerenade

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 02, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

So far underway? It's really not that far. The Rp just started last night, and only two players have posted... xD

Szandor

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 02, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Still welcoming new members! If you're still interested you're welcome to create a character.

MisoThe Mouse

Interested. Thinking of a Vodoom channel and herbalist hunter. Where can I find a CS code  ;D?

Szandor

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 03, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
Interested. Thinking of a Vodoom channel and herbalist hunter. Where can I find a CS code  ;D?

I like that idea! The CS code is in the code box, just below where it says 'Human Character Sheet is as follows!'

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Szandor on January 03, 2018, 01:43:59 AM
I like that idea! The CS code is in the code box, just below where it says 'Human Character Sheet is as follows!'
Solid. I'll pm you my first draft soon.

Amarlo

Question for the GM - Will this at all be sandboxy or are events going to be pretty linear and guided?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Szandor

Quote from: Amarlo on January 04, 2018, 07:33:06 PM
Question for the GM - Will this at all be sandboxy or are events going to be pretty linear and guided?

Fusion of both. I have a general story line thought out, but the OCs are able to make their open decisions. I will, of course, sometimes call on one character and ask them to set something in motion though.

VioletPanda

You had me at Supernatural. Before sending you a concept or sheet though, I need to sleep...
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

SweetSerenade

Quote from: VioletPanda on January 10, 2018, 01:18:19 AM
You had me at Supernatural. Before sending you a concept or sheet though, I need to sleep...
-flails- I'm so excited to see you wanting to join us! Enjoy your sleep!

Szandor

Quote from: VioletPanda on January 10, 2018, 01:18:19 AM

Welcome aboard! ;D

VioletPanda

Yay! Now I will admit I haven't finished the series yet -I kiiinda keep rewatching my favorite episodes ::) - but after I sleep I'll go over everything again and probably PM you about a concept and what other players have so I a)don't copy anyone and b) try and make a character that will work well with the plot and such.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

dshadow

Very interested :) are nephalyms or neutralgood aligned shapeshifters on the table for characters?

SweetSerenade