You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A sweet teenage romance Anyone?  (Read 161 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A sweet teenage romance Anyone?
« on: November 21, 2017, 09:25:37 AM »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character  has no relation to the other. It doesn't matter to me if you are male playng a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep, as long as you are willing to write/RP with me, I'm willing to do the same.

They had all known that the dates wouldn’t all be great; that some of them might even have to go out with a geek… or worse… if you could imagine such a thing! But, it was in the name of school spirit and the money raised from the raffle would go a long ways to getting the new cheerleader uniforms that everyone wanted and maybe a little more for the schools' academic side too..

For just $20, any guy attending Brook Valley High could have a chance to go out on a date with one of the beautiful Brookvalley Cougars Cheerleaders or drill team. A real dinner, an after dinner event and most important of all… a real good-night kiss to cap off the evening!

Needless to say, the boy-friends of the cheerleaders were not happy about the whole thing, but as it was for the school, they reluctantly agreed and the raffle was announced. The results were overwhelming; out of the total male population of the school, 300 guys ranging from freshmen to seniors, over 600 tickets were sold! On the night of the raffle, the stadium stands were nearly packed with students wanting to see who got the 7 cheerleaders or 10 drill team girls; as each ticket was pulled from the tank by Tiffany, the head cheerleader, the winners were brought down to the 50 yard line and stood with their cheerleader; including Scott Parker, our hero.

The date, planned for the next Friday Night, went surprisingly well for Scott and his cheerleader, Amy Miller; a pleasant dinner with a thoughtful and excited geek, a movie that he asked her to pick out… a chick flick… and a stroll around the park and actually stimulating conversation to make it all seem like a enjoyable evening. But, it was just the one date and Scott understood that unhappy fact.

When they pulled up to her house, he walked her to the door, like a gentleman. The moment of truth… the one that Amy had been dreading all week was at hand. Her intention was a quick brush of lips and a hurried “Good Night.” before slipping through the door and into a more comfortable place.

What Amy got however, was… something else. Scott wasn’t going to let things end on a lack-luster peck on the cheek; he had always had a crush on this particular cheerleader and when the moment of truth came, Scott went all in on the gamble of his life! He threw everything that he had into that kiss! Was it natural talent? The surprise? Or maybe something even more special would be the question on both of their minds as their lips finally parted and the only thing holding her up was his arms and she had no trouble telling that he was excited. As they leaned into each other… “Holy shit!” she thought and pulled away and with a shaky breath whispered good night before she fumbled with the doorknob and slipped inside... and slid down the door in shock.

All that night,Amy was plagued by dreams and thoughts about scott and the kiss; he hadn’t been the only excited one when their lips had finally parted! It left the young woman wondering what it might be like to kiss him again, just to make sure that it had all actually happened. Who would of guessed that a geek could kiss like that!

That's pretty much the basis of the story, two teens get swept up by an immediate and intense connection and the question, how do they deal with it? What do they do about the expected jock boyfriend that's not exactly what she wants but is expected to have? How do you handle the potential social fopah of having a geek that you're head-over-heels with and know that he'll never be one of the popular crowd? Only you and I can figure that out, so if you're interested, drop me a PM.