You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 20, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Gor themed or Gorean group RP (if there is any out there)  (Read 258 times)

Offline YukiTopic starter

The title says it all.

I am wondering if there are gorean inspired or Gor RP groups out there and if so I would be interested to join.

Yuki

Offline Thufir Hawat

Re: Looking for a Gor themed or Gorean group RP (if there is any out there)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 04:55:04 PM »
Funny enough, I was looking for the same thing recently, but it didn't generate lots of responses.

Offline YukiTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »
:(

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
Well, I guess it might help if you mentioned what kind of character are you looking to play.

Offline Max

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 03:16:28 PM »
Would be interested in such a game, either as a male silk slave, or a slave girl.

Offline Anouk Daae

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't think too many role players on here know enough of the lore to GM a game like that. The ones who do are usually more submissive leaning, so they aren't fans of moderating.
There are a few strict slave groups and harem rp's around, maybe check the NC Bondage forums and ask someone if you can apply to the group?

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 03:46:52 PM »
Heh, when I suggested that maybe sub players don't like GMing, people got offended ;D!

That said, I'd like to note that a setting guide for Gor already exists. So nobody that wants to learn the lore needs to slog through the 30-something books.
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/210277/World-of-Gor-Gorean-Roleplaying-World-Encyclopaedia

BTW, that's not an RPG book, meaning it contains no* rules. It's exactly what it says it is, a description of the world with a huge alphabetical listing of what the different terms mean.

*Well, it does contain the rules for Kaissa, but I don't think that counts >:)!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:51:42 AM by Thufir Hawat »

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. “Because you believed I was capable of behaving decently, I did.” -- Paulo Coelho
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 12:43:00 AM »
I've long wanted to play in a Gorean-based RP.  Still not sure what caste my character would be, though...