You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 29, 2020, 02:51:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Ritual of Shannal (Orgy, Freeform, Fantasy, Action, Adventure) All welcome!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

During the dark ages of the Realms, when all the races of Vale Core were at war, a dark evil loomed over head.  This evil entity, a dark god of madness and chaos, thrived off the slaughter at hand. It wasn't until a young priestess, Shannal, found a way to lock the evil away that tainted the minds of the world.  Through her abilities and training she had discovered that in truth the only way to stop the evil was to contain it, as no one was strong enough to rid the world of such a monstrosity.  Through said research, she devised a ritualistic spell that would entrap the evil god, Tharizdun, for ever.  However by doing so, the races needed to come together and become one in all ways known.  Such a group needed to show their bare selves and empower the runes of the gate with Love.  Love was the key to ending the darkness, and Love was what the 1st representatives of each race gave forth to power the crystals that bound the evil madness to his prison for good.

For thousands of years the ritual of love has taken place, every 7 years a new representative has been selected to partake in the "Orgy to Shannal"  to empower the crystals at the gate.  Every 7 years the feast of renewal is brought about, and the massive hall is filled for the selected to meet and talk.  On the night of the high moon, the 7 selected retreat deeper in the hall to proceed with their chosen destiny.  Only when morning comes do they return to the "Feast of the morrow" and proceed with their lives as they see fit. 

This year you have been chosen as that representative.  You have the honor of winning such a title to forever be in the books of life and love.

do you accept?

I'm looking for 7 players, including myself to entertain the idea of a fantasy style orgy.  It'll start out a simple minded ordeal, go get laid.  But this years ritual will definitely be a different ordeal. 

I have plans for the ritual to be disrupted and for the darkness to seep back into the world leaving our 7 heroes to have to contain the evil and return it to its domain.  There will action and adventure, love and hatred, bonds made and of course good ol sex.

CHARACTER SHEET

Code: [Select]

Name:
Sexuality: be what ever, but be willing to entertain other then what's listed.
Photo: Use as many as you can find
Class/Profession: Invent one if needed, just explain what the class is.  Otherwise things like Fighter, Cleric, Mage, etc.
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra Notes:
Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

Name: Rokyn Vystrum
Race: Dragonborn
Sexuality: omnisexual
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Psychic Warrior
Personality: Quiet and withdrawn
History/Bio: The Dragonborn is a proud race, and in the times of the beginning wars they knew it was a necessity to band together to fight the darkness.  Dragonborn are snobs to say the least and feel that they are above the laws of others. However, after the events of Shannal, they respect the fact of tradition and still honor the process. However instead of a royal partaking in the acts, which they find disgusting, they chose one criminal from his cell to take up the responsibility.

Rokyn is that criminal of choice.  Imprisoned for theft, his only choices were to hang or to be stripped of everything and to sacrifice his body for the ritual.  Lead to the encampment in shackles, Rokyn and his group, were the first group to arrive at sight.
Extra Notes: The Dragonborn don't view this as an honorable thing, but they respect it's meaning for peace. So they send criminals instead of highborn.
Gear: Besides the chains he is dragged in on, a ceremonial magical falchion is with him.
Fears: failing the ritual and letting the darkness return to the world.
Casual Ons: loves to read and collect relics
Casual Offs: hates his own people
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:20:44 PM by Chreestafer »

Offline Bekah Boo

*Pokes head in*
Dibs on Drow Elf!

*slinks away*

Offline AdventureGuy

• more like Adventure GAY hehehe
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Name: Haust

Race: Kitsune

Sexuality: Males (My gender doesn't matter but I tend to be male as well)

Photo: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/5e/37/915e371c3cd7418d8420a2b27f295ed9--demon-artwork-samurai-artwork.jpg

Class/Profession: Trickster Wizard

Personality: Scholar and Trickster-Enjoys find hidden secrets or interesting people and learning about them as well as causing some chaos and pranks.

History/Bio:

Extra Notes: Generally runs around in human form with some kitsune features.

Gear: Sack of random magical goodies that can range from useless to mildly helpful but usually with some random caveat, lots of gold, lots of books, lots of knick knacks and shiny things ranging from a pretty stone to a gold bust of himself.

Fears: Suffocation or not having magic at his fingertips, Hates demons

(Stupid question, but I'm not sure about casual ons/offs)
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
(Might add more idk still working on character)
Sexual Ons: People who can defeat him, power, knowledge, testicles, tentacles 
Sexual Offs: Hard Vore, Scat/waterplay, disrespect or abuse, doesn't like females but eh
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 09:12:01 PM by AdventureGuy »

Offline silentwalrus227

Any races that are off limits, by chance?

Any races that are off limits, by chance?

What were you thinking?

Offline silentwalrus227

Minotaur for some big, beefy fun, but I wasn't sure if you wanted more traditional races like humans and elves.

Offline Bekah Boo

Name: Naevyes Vafren
Race: Dark Elf
Sexuality: Heterosexual preference
Class/Profession: Currently a mage assistant still in training
Personality: The petite dark elf is painfully timid to the point of being crippled by her nervousness, a far cry from her heritage of proud elves of the night. It was one of the many reasons she found herself appealed to the arts of mage work as her desire to help others became her life's duty, as her loyalty and sweetness make her pleasant to be around and at times amusing due to her shy behavior.
History/Bio: Being the shy, timid elf of a strong  race Naevys has had to overcome many obstacles in life mainly those of her family as her meek nature has brought tension to not only her home but her village as well. Where as the others have no qualms in hunting and battle she has shied away from such to find much more peaceful routes much to the dismay of her family. Intellectual and bright she prefers the art of healing most of all, though dreams of proving her worth as the upcoming ritual came forth and she found herself offered up much to her awe. As the purist of all her village Naevys found herself overwhelmed but grateful as she knew perhaps with this step she could become something more, her family stating how much of an honor it truly was and therefore hoped it would be enough to give their young one a chance at a life more than her meek living thus far.
Extra Notes: Naevys is a virgin though knows how important this ritual is though it does make her nervous because of this
Gear: a book of healing remedies, some rations, herbs and change of clothing.
Ritual attire:

Fears: Naevys fears she wouldn't be able to uphold her sacred duty, fear of failure completely flusters her just at the thought, Thunder
Casual Ons: Enjoys peace, quiet, reading and learning
Casual Offs: Loud noises, violence, arrogant people
Sexual Ons: Tenderness, passion, size difference
Sexual Offs: Scat, Vore, Watersports
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:51:34 PM by Bekah Boo »

Offline LD

Name: Eris
Age: Appears to be in her 20s (her demeanor and actions make it mysterious, which she enjoys, but her looks are in fact accurate)
Race: Human by birth.
Sexuality: Deeply depraved.
Photos: Warning: some NSFW

https://i.imgur.com/zQJXQcq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/OkRPH00.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CvwvS08.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rxx4q4n.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uFuic7p.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2iNIfNO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Zon5xHz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3SZnUiX.jpg
https://ladydefiant.tumblr.com/post/162665661311/elvirahentai-in-stream-commission-for
Class/Profession: Historian, Researcher, Scientific Sorceress, Whore of Babylon, Scourge of the Chaste, Master of the Carnal Arts--but mostly just a humble witch.
Personality: Slightly haughty and arrogant but polite and seductive.

History/Bio: Eris, like many magic wielders that don't stick to the orthodox, Eris supports herself by selling magical items and services on the frontier, where her talents are both more useful and likely to be appreciated.  Furthermore, living in essentially the wild west has allowed her to pursue her own personal experiments and knowledge however she sees fit--allowing her to become one of the most renowned experts in the arcane at a shockingly young age.  This knowledge and power has a price, of course--she's traded her body with both mortals and profane entities few could comprehend, spends every possible moment in her studies and experiments, and in general works herself to near exhaustion.  This isn't to say she's wound tight--partly due to running her business, partly due to the seductive nature of her dark arts, she's learned how to put on a friendly face, and is actually something of a comforting presence once somebody accepts the fact she may turn around and talk to a bat, or casually summon a lesser imp to due her bidding. 

Her presence at this event is a shock to most involved.  For one, she's a total outsider--while the people of that frontier village elected to send her, she only became part of the seven on the reccomendation of several powerful figures who, weeks earlier, had never heard of her.  For another, isn't it a bad idea to have a demon summoning harlot presence at the ritual?  Those who make decisions based on emotion seem to think so--the more level headed and the more horny prevailed, however, and here she is.

Extra Notes: While mages are regularly seen where large amounts of people can be found, witches are another story.  For the most part they are shunned, for both the often sexual nature of witchcraft and the dangerous proximity to demons and dark magic they so eagerly pursue.  The fact Eris was allowed to take part in the ritual speaks to three things: 1) the beauty that made leaving her out seem like such a crime, 2) her knowledge of the magics at work, making her a good person to keep around in case of disaster, and 3) her cunning and force of personality to make it happen.

Gear: A vial of wine and blood worn as an amulet around her neck and tucked in her bosom, it grows hot in the presence of evil spirits.  A particularly revealing dress for the occassion (such as this: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/ReddandWhyte/500386/Drow-on-Side).  A large, evil-looking tome that she scribbles notes and spells in.  The rest is purely cosmetic jewelry and clothes worn to accent her pale skin.

Fears: Eris doesn't fear Hell, rather she's fascinated by the infernal--which she ought to be, since society unfairly equates witches with them anyway.  Just because she may summon an occassional demon or fuckbeast doesn't mean she's some kind of escaped succubus.  However, she may understand the danger of the great demon escaping more than any other, and would stop at nothing to prevent it.  What she does fear is some kind of imprisonment, having her power and knowledge stripped and spending her life wasting away, never achieving anything.  This could mean being locked in a convent on one side, or being used as a captive breeder for the great demon on the other.

Casual Ons: Intelligent conversation, new knowledge, sincere gratitude or interest in her mystic talents.
Casual Offs: Prudishness.  Needless macho behavior.  People who don't listen to reason.
Sexual Ons: Breastplay, multiple partners, being admired and worshiped.  There is a submissive side to her buried deep, however it takes either a great many giving great effort or truly extraordinary deeds to bring it out. 
Sexual Offs: Scat (basically my only no).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:31:40 PM by LD »

Offline LD

also: yes please to the minotaur >:)

Offline silentwalrus227

Well, since you asked :)

Name: Varok
Race: Minotaur
Sexuality: Bisexual
Photo:
Class/Profession: Barbarian hunter
Personality: Stubborn and short-tempered.
History/Bio: A proven warrior of his clan out to make a name for himself in the wider world. Varok distrusts magic, but it is nevertheless considered an honor to be chosen for the ritual of Shannal. His people are something of a rare sight in these parts, being perfectly content to remain high in the mountains where the barbarian beasts make their homes, but Varok is curious and seeks a life beyond the walls of his clan's war camp. Besides, a wild night and a few good rumors spread about his talents afterward are enough to entice a hotblooded young bull to attend.
Extra Notes:
Gear: An enormous spear (heh) that's an heirloom of his clan, a longbow and a quiver of arrows, lots of food and bandages for the road. Lightly armored.
Fears: Heights. Hates enclosed spaces.
Casual Ons: Music, feats of strength
Casual Offs: Prudish people, wasting his time
Sexual Ons: Anal, Anyone who can make him submit, cock worship, multiple partners, bondage (giving and receiving)
Sexual Offs: Vore, Gore, piss and scat.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:58:07 PM by silentwalrus227 »

Offline SINless

Okay, I'll throw my hat in the ring

Name: ArgUno
Race: Nephilim
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Photo:
more will follow soon.
Class/Profession: Healer/demonhunter
Personality:Haughty, but kind to those in need.
History/Bio:Having angelic heritage, far away as that might be, ArgUno was destined to join the 'choir' from birth. A church that is fanatical in their fight against the evil forces. ArgUno rose through the ranks due to his special aptitude for healing people, and the fact that with his heritage he was quite good at rooting out evil from wherever it hid. He spent the last 40 years of his life hunting the wicked.

When the call to send a member of the church to the ritual came, the elders were in doubt. Although they understood that the ritual was needed to contain the greatest evil ever faced, previous participants had come back changed. Less holy, and more prone to acts of carnal desire. So it was debated for weeks whom to send. Someone lower in the 'choir' who was expendable, and would not be missed if the sins of the flesh corrupted them, or one of their strongest, to prove their commitment to the cause. After much debate, the elders' eyes fell on ArgUno. High enough up the ladder to be considered a worthy candidate, but not important enough to the central hierarchy to be missed if things went wrong. The fact that he was incredibly handsome may have been a factor as well.
Extra Notes: Nephilim are not angels. They are humans with angelic ancestry. They gain some traits of their divine progenitor, but nothing major. In ArgUno's case, he received the wings, and an aptitude for healing people. His bloodline also warns him of nearby evil, but it is not always reliable.
Gear: ArgUno has only the clothes on his back, a long flowing white robe with the symbol of 'the choir' emblazoned on it, and a small lute to accompany his singing.
Fears: ArgUno's only fear is losing control. To become a sinner. He, unlike his order does not see the carnal as sin, rather he's afraid of becoming depraved and hurting people.
Casual Ons: Good manners, intelligent people, earnest discussion.
Casual Offs: Bullies, stupidity, liars and cheats
Sexual Ons: ArgUno is a sexual blank sheet. He has no idea what he likes and is open to nearly anything.
Sexual Offs: Vore, gore and feces.

@SilentWalrus, the Minotaur is an acceptable race :)

FYI, positions aren't first come first serve, I'll be skimming through all applications and picking the 6 I like the best and feel will work well as a group. 

Online Chulanowa

I'm kinda feeling like adding a centaur or faun into this mix; will decide after work!

Maybe dwarf. Dwarves are awesome  :D

Offline 1651Leviathan

Here's my submission!

Name: Karrinath the Dragon-Prince
Race: Dragonkin
Sexuality: Heterosexual, perhaps slightly bicurious.
Photo:

Class/Profession: Knight

Personality: Righteous, arrogant, valorous, serious. His desire to be noble and upright conflicts with his fiery draconic heritage that urges him toward pridefulness and lust.

History/Bio: There are as many stories of Karrinath's birth as there are story-tellers. Some say that King Wyran had in him the dormant blood of a great wyrm. Others that a dragon, disguised as the King, crept into the Queen's bedchamber. And some suggest mischievously that Queen Aurinala may not have been tricked at all. But whatever the story, the fact remains that the third-born child of the kingdom emerged half man and half drake.

Officially, Prince Karrinath is a blessing from the gods, a sign of the prosperity of the realm, and was treated as such. As he grew to adulthood, the dragonkin grew to an imposing size. With this, as well as his fierce demeanour and royal blood, Karrinath was trained by the best of the kingdom's knights. By the time he came of age, the prince was a warrior to be reckoned with, resplendent in the suit of lustrous plates crafted especially for him, and utterly ferocious on the battlefield.

When word spread that the time had come to perform the Ritual of Shannal, Karrinath demanded to participate. If there were to be dangers faced, who better to face it than he? And who better to claim the glory – and the pleasures – that come with the duty.

Gear: A suit of heavy plate, tinted red and gold; a heavy broadsword, equally resplendent; a regal cloak; a heavy coin-purse to buy all else that he might need.
Fears: Death without glory. Finding out his true heritage.
Casual Ons: Comrades in arms. Directness. Being challenged.
Casual Offs: Submissiveness/slavishness. Displaying fear.
Sexual Ons: Multiple partners (sharing with his comrades), struggles for dominance, double penetration, creampies.
Sexual Offs: The usuals (gore, vore, scat, piss, etc).
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:58:42 AM by 1651Leviathan »

For those of you that have sent in "Dragon" like characters I do apologize.  I thought i had listed it, but that is the race I will be playing in this adventure, again I do apologize.

Offline AdventureGuy

• more like Adventure GAY hehehe
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Np, kitsune works for me, I am nothing if not flexible ; p

Edit: Modified my character =)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:49:01 PM by AdventureGuy »

Offline Bekah Boo

Wooo so many pretty characters *drools*

Offline 1651Leviathan

For those of you that have sent in "Dragon" like characters I do apologize.  I thought i had listed it, but that is the race I will be playing in this adventure, again I do apologize.

Can you post your character, or at least an idea of what he/she will be, so I don't step on your toes again?

Can you post your character, or at least an idea of what he/she will be, so I don't step on your toes again?

Yes, I do apologize, been a bad day at work.  I will be getting a post up tomorrow I promise.

Posted by character in the main intro.

Still accepting applications!

Offline Starcry

• Closet smutter || Visual Novel Masochist || Matchmaker || Agent of Inari
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'll write you a bad ending...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Oh so very tempting...

Oh so very tempting...

Hahaha you know you wanna!

All the cool kids are doing it!

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
I bet they are. ;)

I haven't long come back to E after hiatus and I am slowly getting back on my feet. @_@ I probably come back later once I have caught up everywhere. <.<;;

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
I hope you don't mind me putting this up now and then joining in a little later?

====

Name: Lunaria
Race: Incubus/Corrupt nymph.
Sexuality: Switch and Omnisexual. (Isn't really that fussy but can be a bit of a masochist.)
Photo: Click me~
Class/Profession: Assassin/Occassional spy.
Personality: Perfectionist| Polite| Gentleman| Patient| Charming| 
History/Bio: The son of an Incubus and Corrupt Nymph. He spent most of his early life going back and forth between dimensions as his parents' relationship had strictly been friends with benefits, had no intention of entering an actual relationship together (just because they had a child) and therefore had agreed upon shared parental custody.

Once the young demon was old enough to understand right from wrong and would be able to understand consequences, the three of them were summoned to a meeting with a guardian of space and time to discuss his future. Apparently, his travelling had breached a few laws and would usually have been punishable by a few years in purgatory for all three. However, given his unusual parentage, it was decided he would be trained in the arts of killing and if successful, would prove himself a useful tool. With no other choice, his parents signed him over and just hoped no harm would come to their son. (Their lack of relationship didn't stop them being good parents.)

During his new schooling, they tested his abilities and developed them. To their surprise, he was a very fast learner and proved to be a blessing despite what he was. Then again the mixture of powers he had made him VERY useful. Within no time he was ready to be field tested, which was successful. From then on he was placed on increasingly risky missions, each one proving more dangerous than the next. Lunaria finally stood up to them the moment he came back from an assignment in which he was forced to use his incubus powers. Even though he was technically a demon of lust, he still had a conscience and hated deception. He was simply laughed at as they felt it was ironic that after everything he had done it was doing what was supposed to be "normal" for him that was his boundary. After that he was put on standby, to make him think about how "ridiculous" he was being after his last mission.

After a few year, they decided that Lunaria would be chosen as a representative simply because he has the blood of two running through his veins. In their eyes, it killed two bird with one stone. He knew he pretty much had no choice in the matter and has gone to satisfy their demands. To him, this is just another day of work. Afterall, he is no stranger to having to use sex as a method of completing tasks. Even though he hates that part of him.
Extra Notes: He can change his appearance depending on dimension he has travelled to. (Look to album) The current picture you see is his true self.
Gear: Was told by the guardian to go unarmed but he took some things just to be on the safe side. Basic handguns. (Which can be adjusted to type/length using some of his energy.) An amulet that allows him to travel dimensions. (DNA assigned.)
Fears: Following in his parent's footsteps. Failing assignments. Being forced to use his powers. Attention simply because he is part Incubus. The Guardian making him her slave/pet again.
Casual Ons: Intelligent conversation, good company and honesty. 
Casual Offs: Deception, self-pity and overall being a horrible person. 
Sexual Ons: Being bitten and scratched, Pillow Talk, Making out, Teasing/denial of release (on others), Toys, and passionate sex.
Sexual Offs: (See player offs)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:27:20 PM by Starcry »

Offline 1651Leviathan

Alright, take two at my character submission!

Name: Rhaktar Wolfsnarl
Race: Orc
Sexuality: Heterosexual, perhaps slightly bicurious.
Photo:

Class/Profession: Shaman

Personality: Proud, brash, headstrong, confident, informal. Rhaktar loves a challenge, hates weakness and cowardice, and distrusts the arcane. He has a warrior's sense of honour: loyalty to friends, hatred and death to enemies.

History/Bio:For centuries, the Bloodmaw tribe of orcs who dwell in the high mountains have been at war with the civilized realms. Feared and reviled as raiders and rapists, the orcs were driven back into the wild regions of the realm. But not all of the orcs remained free. Captured in battle as little more than a whelp, Rhaktar was chained and used as a slave by those who captured him. He toiled in the fields, hewed stone in deep mines, and chopped trees in dense forests. And in doing so, the young orc felt the call of the primal elements. They granted him their powers: the life-giving magic of the earth, the crashing fury of thunder, the immovable bulwark of stone.

With his newfound powers, Rhaktar became a formidable adversary to his masters, defying them at every turn. Eventually, the orc was deemed unmanageable and thrown into the gladiatorial arena. He would at least provide some amusement before his death. But Rhaktar did not die. Through his raw strength and his wild magic, he found victory. Within a year, he was a champion gladiator, with enough coin to buy his own freedom.

Free for the first time in years, Rhaktar was nonetheless deeply unhappy. He wasted his gold on luxuries and frivolities, unable to find any challenge in the life of a retired warrior. He was bored, purposeless, and could feel his control of the elements slipping. And so, when word came that a mysterious ritual must be performed, the orc leapt at the opportunity. He volunteered to be one of the participants fearlessly and was allowed to do so. Whatever else the ritual may be, Rhaktar knows that it will be a challenge.

Gear: A robe and necklace of trophies indicating his status as a shaman. Leather pouches containing herbs and poultices, perhaps surprising for a large orc. A length of wrought-iron chain, a legacy of his slavery. Notably, he carries no weapon.
Fears: Death without glory. An enemy that cannot be slain. Disease and old age.
Casual Ons: Comrades in arms. Directness. Being challenged.
Casual Offs: Submissiveness/slavishness. Displaying fear.
Sexual Ons: Multiple partners (sharing with his comrades), struggles for dominance, double penetration, creampies.
Sexual Offs: The usuals (gore, vore, scat, piss, etc).