You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question Regarding Signatures  (Read 243 times)

Offline CaeliaTopic starter

Question Regarding Signatures
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:48:55 AM »
I apologize in advance if I'm being incredibly dim and the answer is literally waving at me but for whatever reason, my mind is struggling to comprehend the rules regarding signatures.

So, from what I've read in the rules, it states that signatures must be uploaded to the wiki page for E so here's my question:

Say we commission someone to make an image we want to use as a signature, or we find an image off the web we want to use (that still abides by the rules regarding the images themselves.) Do we then upload the image, commissioned or other-wise, to the wiki, and then using the wiki image URL generated, embed the image into our signature using BBCodes?

Again, I apologize if the answer is right in front of my eyes and I'm just not seeing it.

Online Oniya

Re: Question Regarding Signatures
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:00:36 AM »
For signatures, yes.  At the bottom of this page, there's a section on how to upload images to the wiki.  We had some troubles in the past with images that were hosted off-site becoming inaccessible and then hanging the rest of the page.