You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 06:08:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Funny Comics ;D  (Read 868 times)

Offline YggdrasilTopic starter

• I like to think you killed a man; its the romantic in me.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Nothing hurts worse than falling in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Funny Comics ;D
« on: January 09, 2009, 03:22:22 AM »
This is perhaps one of my favorite comic strips. :) I'm sharring one of the randoms that caught my fancy, and made me laugh out loud. Enjoy!

(Hey! Sharing is carring folks :) Post some here if you've got 'em!)  A hint, if you've never read xkcd. After reading the comic, place your cursor over the comic strip. There will be some text that pops up that gives it an extra punch line :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 04:56:50 AM by ShadesOfGray »

Offline Lovebug

Re: Funny Comics ;D
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »
Like many self-absorbed but mildly sentimental people, I love Achewood. I picked one from 2004 that people unfamiliar with the characters could appreciate.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »
sorry but I can't get the photo -- it's hilarious

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette with a smug, satisfied smile on its face. The egg, looking a bit ticked off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says ... Well, I guess we finally answered "THAT question!"

Offline Federico

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 01:36:36 AM »
Here, from the first PhD comics. They come out better if read in sequence, but this one could very well stand alone:

Online Thufir Hawat

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 04:25:25 AM »
Since this is a roleplaying site, this comic might be worth a look ;).
Yeah, starting from the beginning would work best - and it's still really funny ;D!

Offline Federico

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »
This one is not really a comic, but since it's graphic I put it here. I guess it will be already have been noticed somewhere else in the site. One of the best catches of the year, imho would deserve a cover in the Elliquiy news :-P

*rolling drums* ladies and gentlemen here is..

Exposed to D&D early in life