You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 22, 2021, 12:08:14 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ladies' choice - Anime, Visual Novel, Dating Sim, Otome, Reverse Harem  (Read 664 times)

Offline SephirielTopic starter

• Immortal Seducer // Fallen Archangel // Patron of Couples // Ever Changing // Liquid Metal in My Veins // Gender fluid: M or F // Weaver of Dark Fantasies
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a female protagonist to "star" in this romantic comedy with drama sprinkles idea I have.

The point of the game is to somewhat mimic Japanese Visual Novels/Dating Sims in which one main character gets to choose from various suitors and based on her choices she ends up with one or another. I say "her" because I'm looking to implement the otome version, where the girl/woman/feminine character has to choose from a plethora of boys/men/masculine characters.

I'm also looking to try out a version in which the main character's choices not only lead her to a certain love interest, but based on said love interest she ends up in a type of setting/story etc. For example, choosing B (who's a character born and raised in a fantasy kingdom) over A (who's a modern police officer) ensures that she's taken into the fantasy kingdom with all the consequences of said setting. 

Since I only have enough time on my hands for a single game, I won't be choosing my partner to the "first come, first serve" decree so please pitch in a character picture, a short description of her personality and which of the male characters (or if ALL) you'd like in the story from my
World Building Thread

This is still a WIP and ideas from you are highly encouraged to make this a great experience for both of us.

Please PM me and don't post in this thread.

Forewarning: I will be checking out your previous posts to see if we match story-wise. I'm not picky with grammar or post length and such, but I am with the kind of mood you're setting.

Forewarning #2!
Don't PM me if you're going to quit after the intro. I'm looking only for committed players, those who are willing to brainstorm and tell what's wrong or what they want changed before quitting the story. I only abandon RPs if life gets too much. If either of us feels like the plot is getting stuck somewhere, we talk about it. I'm very friendly OOC and always willing to adapt to my partner's wishes and cravings.

Offline SephirielTopic starter

• Immortal Seducer // Fallen Archangel // Patron of Couples // Ever Changing // Liquid Metal in My Veins // Gender fluid: M or F // Weaver of Dark Fantasies
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Ladies' choice - Anime, Visual Novel, Dating Sim, Otome, Reverse Harem
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:55:53 am »
Main role reserved