You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 10:15:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Group idea's....which one is actually going to take off??? (INTEREST CHECK)  (Read 970 times)

Offline Wicked EmiTopic starter

So, I have a few idea's running in my head and I only have time for one of them. Plus....my idea's never seem to take off v.v
Sooo, which one actually stands a chance??

Supernatural/Grimm escue
In little Bandon Oregon, some...interesting things go bumping in the small seaside town. A group of people, all from different places who have heard about the strange going on's in Bandon and one local find out just what is going on and how to help the small town...and the world.

Very supernatural/Grimm like. My person will be the local and she will be an ancestor of the people who used to take care of all Bandon's monsters. She will have knowledge and weapons to kill anything the group comes against. Will flesh out a lot more if there is interest. Group size (5 others, 6 if you include my girl and one person to play all the monsters the group comes up against)
~*~

Harrington (the bad school)

You have been kicked out of every school and now there is only one school left. Harrington's Academy for Behavioral Correction. This is a unisexed school that only takes in 17-19 year olds that have been kicked out from everywhere else. The school is on the small side. Only having a student body of fifty. The big thing about the school, is the students govern themselves with only minor teacher influence. Every year, the first day of school there is a scavenger hunt and the students hunt for their place in the school. King=top of the food chain, Queen=second in command and the two do rules for the year. After that, there is a card for everything. Will be filled out more when interest is gained.

MC will be the Queen.
~*~

2204=Virtual Prison
This is actual Prison. The people in this virtual world are bad people, or at least have done very bad things. The world no longer believes the regular prison works. Which it doesn't and since the rest of the world is plugged in, with the option to live completely online, they figured prisoners should be as well. Don't think this is 100% good, you will feel everything and if you die while plugged in...you die in real life too. Welcome to the future!

Again, well flesh out if it wins.

Offline Bernardo Hoagie

Re: Group idea's....which one is actually going to take off??? (INTEREST CHECK)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:39:35 PM »
Here's my interest list

1. Supernatural-Monster Runner
2. Supernatural-Human Player
3. Bad School

I will not be interested in the Virtual Prison. Love the Supernatural idea, meh on the school idea. I would also prefer the Supernatural story to be Extreme, so that I can be super graphic with the violence, should I choose to be.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 04:42:56 PM by Bernardo Hoagie »

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:53:40 PM »
Here's my interest list

1. Supernatural-Monster Runner
2. Supernatural-Human Player
3. Bad School

I will not be interested in the Virtual Prison. Love the Supernatural idea, meh on the school idea. I would also prefer the Supernatural story to be Extreme, so that I can be super graphic with the violence, should I choose to be.
Oh yeah, supernatural will be in extreme because of things like violence

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »
I will keep this up until 9/12. Any comments about their thoughts would really help...

Offline Gateman

• Keeper of the best Thinky Meats
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I'm so big I'm a team by myself
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »
I'd opt for supernatural or virtual prison

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 03:03:45 PM »
I will be doing the super natural one since that has more interest from what I can see. I might do the school one as well since that has equal interest depending on how the super natural one goes. ^.^

I will be adding the link to the supernatural idea when I'm done fleshing it out and such.

Offline Bernardo Hoagie

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 09:38:43 PM »
I'd be happy to help fleshing out the monstrous side of things, since I'm the monster guy.

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 10:41:02 PM »
Sorry this took over a week but I found out I could get into this term at school and that took more time than expected. No worries though, I'm only half time :D

THE THREAD