You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 29, 2020, 02:50:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Hidden Society (Offical thread)  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Wicked EmiTopic starter

The Hidden Society (Offical thread)
« on: September 23, 2017, 10:39:30 PM »
Comes from here.

What if you found out that the world you knew wasn't real? That the people around you had a terrible secret? This is your new reality. You've been given a glimpse behind the veil of normalcy, and you can't go back. Welcome to The Hidden Society. We are here to help you through your awakening. And when you're ready, we're here to show you how to fight back.

The hidden society is a Grimm-esque RP, with hints of Hunter: The Vigil. Your character has become aware of the supernatural world in some way, and in doing so, has made their presence known to both the supernaturals and the titular society. The society acts as enforcers of the supers, keeping them in line, protecting humans from the more dangerous ones, and occasionally helping settle problems in the super world. All the while, we work to keep up The Masquerade, the mystical barrier that keeps the supernatural hidden from the human world. Should it break on a large enough scale, it would be pandemonium.

This will be a small group of people, no more than five PERMANENT characters. What do I mean by PERMANENT? Well, the other five people (six if you include mine) are members of the hidden society and will be here in the story ALL the time. Now, there will be NPC's and in and out characters that are the supernatural. If we get enough interest, I would be willing to talk about permanent supernatural beings that maybe help the society. Right now I am the local who has been in the society since birth and can get any knowledge that is needed for each "mission". The rp will have the base and then chapters. The base will be open through the entire rp, the chapters will be open and closed through out the rp.

RULES
  • Spot is filled once the character sheet is made for the permanent cast.
  • Please let me know if you want to place an NPC or any of the supernatural. Also if you wish to be a permanent supernatural.
  • I will be making the base when we have three other people join and the chapter once the permanent characters are filled.
  • We will be focusing on one "bad guy" per chapter or one problem per chapter.
  • PM me your sheet

Character sheet's

Code: [Select]

[floatright][img height=300] REAL PERSON UNLESS PERMISSION OTHERWISE [/img][/floatright]
[u][b]Basics[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth (& age):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Languages (spoken or read):[/b]

[u][b]Physical Description [/b][/u]
[i]Tell us more about your character...Almost another picture option if you like[/i]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]

[b]Personality/Attitude:[/b]
[b]Small Bio:[/b]
[url=put link here]O/O's[/url]

Additional Notes

Code: [Select]

NPC Sheet

[floatright][img height=300] REAL PERSON UNLESS PERMISSION OTHERWISE [/img][/floatright]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Languages (spoken or read):[/b]
[b]Physical Description [/b]:
[b]Mystical abilities (if any):[/b]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:42:45 PM by Wicked Emi »

Offline Bernardo Hoagie

Re: The Hidden Society (Offical thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 10:56:07 PM »
Hello, designated antagonist here, it will be a pleasure to be the bad guy to everyone here. Expect plenty of horrific content from me, and I hope to serve as a satisfactory conclusion to your traumatic ventures. See ya soon!

Offline Lisa2lady

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 02:45:59 AM »
Quote from: Wicked Emi
I am interested, I do have a question what type of Supernatural Characters are you accepting and what is the limits?

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 09:18:22 AM »
I am interested, I do have a question what type of Supernatural Characters are you accepting and what is the limits?
Right now, only one because I want to get the society filled before to many supernatural's fill up the roster. As for type, shot me your idea but for appearance, they will look as human as you or I and only the society can see their true nature. So make sure you can have a human appearance and their sup appearance.

Offline TheHangedMan

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »

Basics
Name: Erik Grosvenor
Date of Birth (& age): October 31st, 1990 (27)
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Languages (spoken or read): English (native), German (spoken), Russian (written and spoken)

Physical Description
At 5'6, Erik's always been just under the average height, but that hasn't stopped him much. He spends a lot of time on honing his body; he is graceful, dexterous, and lithe, with barely any body fat on him. He has a streamlined, athlete's body, and acrobatic tendencies. His mostly blond hair has some brown streaks to it, which are natural, and is often kept short, so that it doesn't get in the way. He some times is smooth-shaven, but other times will let stubble persist for a span of several days; seemingly out of forgetfulness or ambivalence rather than out of any conscious fashion choice. He has a few scars on his back, which could be mistaken for having been cut with a knife... or attacked by some sort of animal.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair: Blond with brown highlights
Eyes: Green

Personality/Attitude: Moralistic and philosophical, he trains his mind as much as his body.  He would rather solve things through "words rather than swords", but understands the necessity of violence; something he takes no joy in. He views himself as a guardian, and that to be such a thing, he must be flexible and eternally adapting to the situations around him. He also sees himself as something of a teacher, despite his youth; many people have, throughout his life time, proclaimed him to be an 'old soul'.
Small Bio: He had loving parents. He still does, somewhere out there. School was a bit of a bitch, because he was tiny, and that meant he got bullied a lot, but he took all that pent up frustration, and channeled it constructively: into martial arts. And then one year, the bullies were the ones getting knocked down on their asses, and people started leaving him alone. But he had good teachers, and knew better than to abuse his power, or get carried away with it; always stay disciplined.

In time, he pursued more and more extreme forms of physical and mental challenges to overcome, finding great joy and accomplishment in his successes; even in his failures, he found a kind of happiness, because he was still learning something.

Not too many people were shocked when he decided that he wanted to get into Mixed Martial Arts and pursued it actively as a career for a number of years. Despite his great skill, however, he never achieved much more than local recognition in the New England area. Then something happened; he was injured. Spent a long time in the hospital. He called it quits; packed up his things on short notice, and all but disappeared, with no reason as to why.

It's just too bad that Oregon has it's monsters, too. He should have remembered that there's no running from your problems, or your fears; you have to face them sooner or later.
O/O's

Additional Notes: his first experience with the supernatural was being attacked by a monster, though I haven't decided what type would make sense (any suggestions, Emi?). Initially he may be hesitant to join the fight, because it was the only time he was genuinely scared of anything; but his morality is an easy way to get him to join. He might be known as a good fighter, but I intentionally made him not be a celebrity so that the average person wouldn't have a clue who he is, as that would just complicate things.

Offline Lisa2lady

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 01:11:11 AM »
Hope to have a profile up soon :-) :-) :-)

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 11:50:02 AM »
Hope to have a profile up soon :-) :-) :-)
Looking forward to it ^.^

Offline Talhar

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 12:47:55 PM »
Hi,

Is there still a position open for a Supernatural PC?

I realize I'm brandnew to this forum and you might be disinclined to accept me a player because of it, here's a thread on this forum to give you an idea of how I post: Writing Sample / Tenebrae Antea Auroram Thread

I love this kind of roleplay where a lot of Character Development is possible, in addition to other neat features, so hopefully there's still room haha. If not, no worries. :)

Offline Bernardo Hoagie

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 03:42:01 PM »
Hi,

I realize I'm brandnew to this forum and you might be disinclined to accept me a player because of it, here's a thread on this forum to give you an idea of how I post: Writing Sample / Tenebrae Antea Auroram Thread

I love this kind of roleplay where a lot of Character Development is possible, in addition to other neat features, so hopefully there's still room haha. If not, no worries. :)
No Supernaturals ATM. Just regular humans until otherwise noted.

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »
Hi,

No Supernaturals ATM. Just regular humans until otherwise noted.
Actually, I was going to ask what your idea was. I'm fine with a friendly NPC sup who gives us street information.

Offline Lisa2lady

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 08:49:42 PM »
Basics
Name: Oliva Thompson
Date of Birth (& age): June 21, 1990 (27)
Languages (spoken or read): English, Creole French, , 

Physical Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. Her ancestors believed that the human body is nothing more than a vessel for the spirit. In order to maintain this vessel, she lives a healthy lifestyle ensuring that she is fit as a fiddle. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has scars that run deep and connects her to her youth. While the black ink that stains her skin serves as a constant reminder of the life she once lived.

Height: 5’3
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Personality/Attitude: Olivia is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers, but it does not take her long to warm up to people. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything,  Sometimes she is kind of naive always seeing the good in people, for those who betray her there is a wickedness about her.

Small Bio: Olivia’s  youth was not ideal she did not know her parents and was raised by her   Grandmother. She did not get to live a life of childhood bliss instead she lived a sheltered life. Her Grandmother always told her stories of things that go bump in the dark, as a result she restricted what Olivia was allowed to do. The young Olivia had a curfew that required her to be in an hour before the sunset. She was always forced to carry the cross and attend Church at least 4 times a week. She could not even watch anything that had a hint of supernatural in it.
It was not until after her grandmother passed away that she truly got to enjoy the world. Like any rebellious teen she jumped straight into getting in trouble, she spent her late teens making up for her lost youth. As an adult, she learned that her parents dabbled in Witch Craft which encouraged her grandmother to keep her away from that world. Now as an adult she has an obsession with the supernatural. The deeper she dived into her parent’s history, the more she wanted to be involved in that same world.  The last few years she has been searching for any proof that supernatural world exists and hoping to get involved.
O/O's

Additional Notes: She is currently seeking out a teacher to teach her about Voodoo and Root magic. She does not care how she learns or who she learns from she is just eager to connect with her parents. She hopes that by getting involved with the supernatural she will be able to bring her parents back into her life.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:11:17 AM by Lisa2lady »

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 01:22:14 AM »
Basics
Name: Erik Grosvenor
Date of Birth (& age): October 31st, 1990 (27)
Languages (spoken or read): English (native), German (spoken), Russian (written and spoken)

Physical Description
At 5'6, Erik's always been just under the average height, but that hasn't stopped him much. He spends a lot of time on honing his body; he is graceful, dexterous, and lithe, with barely any body fat on him. He has a streamlined, athlete's body, and acrobatic tendencies. His mostly blond hair has some brown streaks to it, which are natural, and is often kept short, so that it doesn't get in the way. He some times is smooth-shaven, but other times will let stubble persist for a span of several days; seemingly out of forgetfulness or ambivalence rather than out of any conscious fashion choice. He has a few scars on his back, which could be mistaken for having been cut with a knife... or attacked by some sort of animal.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair: Blond with brown highlights
Eyes: Green

Personality/Attitude: Moralistic and philosophical, he trains his mind as much as his body.  He would rather solve things through "words rather than swords", but understands the necessity of violence; something he takes no joy in. He views himself as a guardian, and that to be such a thing, he must be flexible and eternally adapting to the situations around him. He also sees himself as something of a teacher, despite his youth; many people have, throughout his life time, proclaimed him to be an 'old soul'.
Small Bio: He had loving parents. He still does, somewhere out there. School was a bit of a bitch, because he was tiny, and that meant he got bullied a lot, but he took all that pent up frustration, and channeled it constructively: into martial arts. And then one year, the bullies were the ones getting knocked down on their asses, and people started leaving him alone. But he had good teachers, and knew better than to abuse his power, or get carried away with it; always stay disciplined.

In time, he pursued more and more extreme forms of physical and mental challenges to overcome, finding great joy and accomplishment in his successes; even in his failures, he found a kind of happiness, because he was still learning something.

Not too many people were shocked when he decided that he wanted to get into Mixed Martial Arts and pursued it actively as a career for a number of years. Despite his great skill, however, he never achieved much more than local recognition in the New England area. Then something happened; he was injured. Spent a long time in the hospital. He called it quits; packed up his things on short notice, and all but disappeared, with no reason as to why.

It's just too bad that Oregon has it's monsters, too. He should have remembered that there's no running from your problems, or your fears; you have to face them sooner or later.
O/O's

Additional Notes: his first experience with the supernatural was being attacked by a monster, though I haven't decided what type would make sense (any suggestions, Emi?). Initially he may be hesitant to join the fight, because it was the only time he was genuinely scared of anything; but his morality is an easy way to get him to join. He might be known as a good fighter, but I intentionally made him not be a celebrity so that the average person wouldn't have a clue who he is, as that would just complicate things.
Basics
Name:
Date of Birth (& age): June 21, 1990 (27)
Languages (spoken or read): English, Creole French, , 

Physical Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. Her ancestors believed that the human body is nothing more than a vessel for the spirit. In order to maintain this vessel, she lives a healthy lifestyle ensuring that she is fit as a fiddle. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has scars that run deep and connects her to her youth. While the black ink that stains her skin serves as a constant reminder of the life she once lived.

Height: 5’3
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Personality/Attitude: Olivia is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers, but it does not take her long to warm up to people. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything,  Sometimes she is kind of naive always seeing the good in people, for those who betray her there is a wickedness about her.

Small Bio: Olivia’s  youth was not ideal she did not know her parents and was raised by her   Grandmother. She did not get to live a life of childhood bliss instead she lived a sheltered life. Her Grandmother always told her stories of things that go bump in the dark, as a result she restricted what Olivia was allowed to do. The young Olivia had a curfew that required her to be in an hour before the sunset. She was always forced to carry the cross and attend Church at least 4 times a week. She could not even watch anything that had a hint of supernatural in it.
It was not until after her grandmother passed away that she truly got to enjoy the world. Like any rebellious teen she jumped straight into getting in trouble, she spent her late teens making up for her lost youth. As an adult, she learned that her parents dabbled in Witch Craft which encouraged her grandmother to keep her away from that world. Now as an adult she has an obsession with the supernatural. The deeper she dived into her parent’s history, the more she wanted to be involved in that same world.  The last few years she has been searching for any proof that supernatural world exists and hoping to get involved.
O/O's

Additional Notes: She is currently seeking out a teacher to teach her about Voodoo and Root magic. She does not care how she learns or who she learns from she is just eager to connect with her parents. She hopes that by getting involved with the supernatural she will be able to bring her parents back into her life.

Both accepted ^.^
At this point we are going to have a pack of short people lol

Offline Lisa2lady

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 01:35:22 AM »
haha thanks.

Offline JaredSyn

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 10:01:33 AM »
Emi still have any openings for a long term character or am I too late?

Basics
Name: Thorin Jorgensen
Date of Birth (& age): June 4th 1989 (28)
Languages (spoken or read): Danish, English, Japanese

Physical Description
Thorin is an intimidating figure at first standing just over six feet tall but very muscular. Even in a suit and tie it is obvious that Thorin has spent a large amount of time in physically training his body. He generally keeps his light brown hair short in a more militaristic style, though somewhat longer on top, he also has a full grown beard. Even with his large size he moves gracefully like someone well balanced and agile.

Height:6' 1"
Weight: 220
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Personality/Attitude: Thorin is quite outgoing and very friendly towards people. He treats others with respect so long as they are doing the same. Should someone be disrespectful though he has no problem pointing it out and intervening. He seems very centered and focused at all times as if nothing surprises him. He seems very confident and collected, a man who knows who he is and what he wants out of life.

Small Bio: Thorin spent the very early years of his life in Denmark his native home. His father worked for the government and when Thorin was 7 he was transferred to the Japanese embassy in Japan. It was difficult at first but Thorin learned the language as well as English while in school. His father was not an avid lifter or exercise enthusiast but insisted that Thorin exercise. Thorin took to exercise very quickly and worked out every day including training in Kenjutsu Kenpo and Karate with other Japanese students. This training helped him learn the language even quicker, and within  a couple years was in with the advanced black belt students in both studies. Thorin loved his time in Japan, and enjoyed his training mentally and physically learning that a centered mind is a powerful weapon, and without focus little can be accomplished.

When Thorin was 14 his father was reassigned once more to the United States. Thorin finished his schooling while living in Washington DC where his father worked. Continuing to study and teach the art of Kendo in a school he was referred to by his Master in Japan. Upon graduating high school he attended college at Georgetown studying criminal science and philosophy. While competing in martial events locally and throughout the US as able. After college he entered the U.S. Navy to earn his citizenship and served as a Navy SEAL Officer for 6 years including two tours in afghanistan. It was while in Afghanistan he saw his first supernatural occurrence.

During a firefight he was certain he saw a man change shapes into what he could only describe as a werewolf, the man was killed by a mortar shell, and when Thorin moved in to ensure the area was clear with his team he found no sign of the creature just the bodies of Taliban soldiers. After his second tour Thorin exited the military but never forgot about what he saw that night, and it has nagged at him ever since and pushed him into studying mythical creatures and beasts as a hobby.

O/O's

Additional Notes: Very much looking forward to being a member of the team.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:19:53 PM by JaredSyn »

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 12:18:02 PM »
Emi still have any openings for a long term character or am I too late?

Basics
Name: Thorin Jorgensen
Date of Birth (& age): June 4th 1989
Languages (spoken or read): Danish, English, Japanese

Physical Description
Thorin is an intimidating figure at first standing just over six feet tall but very muscular. Even in a suit and tie it is obvious that Thorin has spent a large amount of time in physically training his body. He generally keeps his light brown hair short in a more militaristic style, though somewhat longer on top, he also has a full grown beard. Even with his large size he moves gracefully like someone well balanced and agile.

Height:6' 1"
Weight: 220
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Hazel

Personality/Attitude: Thorin is quite outgoing and very friendly towards people. He treats others with respect so long as they are doing the same. Should someone be disrespectful though he has no problem pointing it out and intervening. He seems very centered and focused at all times as if nothing surprises him. He seems very confident and collected, a man who knows who he is and what he wants out of life.

Small Bio: Thorin spent the very early years of his life in Denmark his native home. His father worked for the government and when Thorin was 7 he was transferred to the Japanese embassy in Japan. It was difficult at first but Thorin learned the language as well as English while in school. His father was not an avid lifter or exercise enthusiast but insisted that Thorin exercise. Thorin took to exercise very quickly and worked out every day including training in Kenjutsu Kenpo and Karate with other Japanese students. This training helped him learn the language even quicker, and within  a couple years was in with the advanced black belt students in both studies. Thorin loved his time in Japan, and enjoyed his training mentally and physically learning that a centered mind is a powerful weapon, and without focus little can be accomplished.

When Thorin was 14 his father was reassigned once more to the United States. Thorin finished his schooling while living in Washington DC where his father worked. Continuing to study and teach the art of Kendo in a school he was referred to by his Master in Japan. Upon graduating high school he attended college at Georgetown studying criminal science and philosophy. While competing in martial events locally and throughout the US as able. After college he entered the U.S. Navy to earn his citizenship and served as a Navy SEAL Officer for 6 years including two tours in afghanistan. It was while in Afghanistan he saw his first supernatural occurrence.

During a firefight he was certain he saw a man change shapes into what he could only describe as a werewolf, the man was killed by a mortar shell, and when Thorin moved in to ensure the area was clear with his team he found no sign of the creature just the bodies of Taliban soldiers. After his second tour Thorin exited the military but never forgot about what he saw that night, and it has nagged at him ever since and pushed him into studying mythical creatures and beasts as a hobby.

O/O's

Additional Notes: Very much looking forward to being a member of the team.
The spot is yours my dear ^.^

Offline TheHangedMan

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2017, 03:39:35 PM »
Both accepted ^.^
At this point we are going to have a pack of short people lol

Beware the short ones.  >:) Though  it looks like we can safely hide behind Thorin and not be seen, hehehe.

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2017, 06:50:16 PM »
Beware the short ones.  >:) Though  it looks like we can safely hide behind Thorin and not be seen, hehehe.
Right! Lol

Offline SINless

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 05:59:39 AM »

Basics
Name: Jonathan (Jon) Tanner
Date of Birth (& age): July 4th 1994, (23)
Sexual Preference:Heterosexual
Languages (spoken or read): English, German, Spanish

Physical Description
Tell us more about your character...Almost another picture option if you like
Jonathan is tall and lithe, his short hair and muscled body give him the impression of a military man, but in reality he's more of a book man. He can move quickly and importantly quite silently.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 185Lbs
Hair:Blond
Eyes: Blue

Personality/Attitude: Jon is somewhat shy, but once he opens up he becomes a very caring and protective friend. He's less assertive than he'd like to be, but he does have a sharp sarcastic streak at times.
Small Bio: Born to a middle class family  in the suburbs of Bend, Jon was pushed by his father to achieve both academic and athletic achievements. He ended up joining the Lacrosse team in High School, as well as at Columbia. He spent most of his free time either studying or training, and as such, though his grades remained high, he had little to no social life. When he graduated high school, he wanted to get away from his overly protective parents, and enrolled in Columbia university in New York. After getting his bachelors in political sciences, he moved to Georgetown to study law. He was quite on his way to becoming a politician.

During his last year at Georgetown he was on a date with a woman named Alicia. As they were walking back from the restaurant to his apartment, they passed what appeared to be three young men in hoodies robbing an assaulting a woman. He rushed over to help the woman, but he wasn't prepared for what happened next. The woman who seemed to be under attack turned to something horrible right in front of his eyes. It was hard to describe later as his mind tried to block it, but it was like the woman had turned into some sort of giant spider, and was sucking the face of one of her assaulters. When she was done, all that remained was an empty, nearly unmarred skinsack. Jon ran back to where Alicia had been, but the woman was nowhere to be found. For months Jon wrestled with what he saw, something nobody would ever believe. Finally, a few weeks back he decided to move back to Oregon, hoping the change of scenery could help him forget.
O/O's

Additional Notes

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 02:28:31 PM »
Basics
Name: Jonathan (Jon) Tanner
Date of Birth (& age): July 4th 1994, (23)
Sexual Preference:Heterosexual
Languages (spoken or read): English, German, Spanish

Physical Description
Tell us more about your character...Almost another picture option if you like
Jonathan is tall and lithe, his short hair and muscled body give him the impression of a military man, but in reality he's more of a book man. He can move quickly and importantly quite silently.
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 185Lbs
Hair:Blond
Eyes: Blue

Personality/Attitude: Jon is somewhat shy, but once he opens up he becomes a very caring and protective friend. He's less assertive than he'd like to be, but he does have a sharp sarcastic streak at times.
Small Bio: Born to a middle class family  in the suburbs of Bend, Jon was pushed by his father to achieve both academic and athletic achievements. He ended up joining the Lacrosse team in High School, as well as at Columbia. He spent most of his free time either studying or training, and as such, though his grades remained high, he had little to no social life. When he graduated high school, he wanted to get away from his overly protective parents, and enrolled in Columbia university in New York. After getting his bachelors in political sciences, he moved to Georgetown to study law. He was quite on his way to becoming a politician.

During his last year at Georgetown he was on a date with a woman named Alicia. As they were walking back from the restaurant to his apartment, they passed what appeared to be three young men in hoodies robbing an assaulting a woman. He rushed over to help the woman, but he wasn't prepared for what happened next. The woman who seemed to be under attack turned to something horrible right in front of his eyes. It was hard to describe later as his mind tried to block it, but it was like the woman had turned into some sort of giant spider, and was sucking the face of one of her assaulters. When she was done, all that remained was an empty, nearly unmarred skinsack. Jon ran back to where Alicia had been, but the woman was nowhere to be found. For months Jon wrestled with what he saw, something nobody would ever believe. Finally, a few weeks back he decided to move back to Oregon, hoping the change of scenery could help him forget.
O/O's

Additional Notes
Looks good! And with that, that leaves one permanent spot left!  Looks like I have some posts to make ^.^

Offline JaredSyn

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 02:42:33 PM »
We need another lady!

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 07:48:09 PM »
OOC
I am working on Accepted characters

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 07:55:40 PM »