You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 10:08:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Thank you!
What are you grateful for today?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Inheritance  (Read 652 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Inheritance
« on: May 27, 2017, 05:36:50 PM »
This was posted as a one-shot, but it has a lot of potential as a long term story that I want to post it here as well.

Title:The Inheritance

Content:M/F, Incest, vaginal, oral, anal, potential kinks/fetishes as desired by my partner

Scenario: Keith Richards was a bastard of the highest order; a behind the scenes mover and shaker in Sin City itself. He was ruthless, cruel and some said mad, But he was a successful bastard and had a golden touch when it came to getting his way; he always won in the end... At least until he died of a massive heart attack... in bed... with an 18 year old stripper.

The only time that Keith had ever lost at anything was when his first wife, Wendy, the first woman to understand just what Keith was, not only managed to divorce him, but also gained tsole custody of his only son, Michael. Wendy had gotten little else for the 5 years of abuse and torment, but she hadn't wanted anything more than to get her son away from her husband before Keith could taint her son with his deprived taste.

With what little Wendy got out of the divorce, she started a new life in a new place with Michael; trying to leave her life in Vegas behind her. In time, Wendy remarried to a kind, loving man who treated Michael like his own flesh and blood and the years passed. Michael grew up and became the kind of man that she had dreamed him to be.

Then, came the letter. Keith had left his entire fortune, all 1.2 billion (With a B) to Wendy and her son. As wary as she was, she couldn't deny Michael's chance at his birthright and returned to Las Vegas for the reading of the Will... and the shock of her life.

Keith, it seems, would get his revenge even from the grave... for her son to inherit, she would have to sleep with him! If she refused, all of the money, the mansion, the cars and stocks, would go to the most notorious whore house in the state... What will a mother do for her son? Can he be convinced to do it? Is it worth 1.2 billion dollars to submit to the terms of the will for him? What would it really hurt for just one night of demeaning herself for Michael's future?

Requirements: Just someone willing to talk about the scene and play one of the roles. There is a potential to make it a long term story with some meat if things work out, or just a lone night of incest...