You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 29, 2020, 11:04:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for someone to step into an existing Story - F/F  (Read 321 times)

Offline NaughtyKittyTopic starter

Looking for someone to step into an existing Story - F/F
« on: May 16, 2017, 08:33:49 PM »
Hello All....

So like the title says...I'm looking for a new partner to step in and help me continue a story that I'd been writing with someone else.  Not sure what happened to her...but I can only assume at this point she won't be returning (which really sucks).

The story itself deals with a gender transformation via a science fiction mechanism.  Basically a scientist is accidentially merged with a female version of himself in an alternate dimension (one where most everything is the same....only small differences exist, such as the scientist being a woman). The story itself is more about the adjustment to his new life and circumstances than anything else.  It's pretty open ended and go down a multitude of roads.  Whatever we decide.

I just want to point out that details can be adjusted to taste....so don't feel entirely locked in to what's already been written.

Anyway, here's a link to the story: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259283.0

Send me a PM if you're interested!