You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 05:13:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kitty's New Wanted Thread (F looking for F)  (Read 486 times)

Offline NaughtyKittyTopic starter

Kitty's New Wanted Thread (F looking for F)
« on: November 10, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »
Hi this is my new thread where I'll be posting my ideas. If you see something you're interested in, drop me a PM!  Again, I'm looking for female characters.

Partner Requirements:  I prefer players who like to be descriptive in their writing.  Obviously every post can't be long, but I would prefer it if my partner keeps short ones to a minimum. 

This storyline is actually the reason I sought out Elliquiy in the first place.  It's something I've wanted to play out for a long time and is a long term project.

The details are somewhat negotiable, but the basis of the story is a transformation of a male into a female.  This is either via hard science, drugs, or magic.  But the idea is that a man is irreversibly changed into a woman and now must learn to live as such.  He (now she) relies heavily on his (now her) girlfriend or wife for instruction and support.

There are many scenarios that I have considered.....and am willing to work on the details with a new partner.  I really want to play this please feel free to PM me.  While this is a one to one story, it's something of a long term story.  In fact, I would say that it doesn't necessarily have to have a conclusion.  It's all in how far we want to take it and where we want to go.

Pin Up
Time Frame:  Current Day
Setting: Negotiable
Storyline:  Your character is a photographer and has put out an ad for a model to pose for a pin up style shoot.  My character answers the ad in a whim, having always had a taste for vintage clothing and pinups.  Several sessions are held....each session becoming a bit more provocative.  It's a somewhat slow seduction of my character by yours.  For a bit of a twist, I would be very interested in the photographer character being a transsexual.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:44:52 PM by NaughtyKitty »

Re: Kitty's New Wanted Thread (F looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »
Long overdue Bump!

Re: Kitty's New Wanted Thread (F looking for F)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 10:12:12 PM »