You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 23, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Special Alert:
Ever wonder what staff really does behind the scenes?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: JinxedLana's Little Corner of RPs (TG/Fu for F or M or TG/Fu or mostly anything)  (Read 199 times)

Offline JinxedLanaTopic starter

Welcome, welcome. First of all, I have a small, but slowly growing On/Off list. I'm new so it's sparse at this will be for now. As I get new ideas I'll list them and organize things better. But for now I wanted to just put something in place and get started. I'm all about jumping in with both feet and cleaning up later, I think that might be a character flaw!

As for how I like to deal with one-on-one games is pretty simple. I like for the responsibility of directing the story to be 'shared' or I certainly would be happy with my potential partner 'running' the show and controlling multiple characters if that is what they want.

Characters I play:

For the most part I tend to play Transgender (MtF) or in some instances characters that care called 'Futa'. As far as terms  go... I don't care. Some in the Transgender community find terms like 'futa' and 'shemale' to be offensive and even slurs. It does not bother me and you as a potential RP partner will find that not much bothers me. The one thing that will bother me is lack of dedication to a potential RP. If your not into it, fine, just lemme know it's the courteous thing to do! I do also play female and even some male characters but those are very much on a case-by-case basis. So if you have a want or a thought, talk to me!

Now, I tend to play characters of an assortment of different ethnicity. Asian is my top pick... play what you know right? But that's hardly a 'rule' for me. I'm pretty flexible on that sort of thing. Also I play characters of different ages 18-60 and anything in between. It really depends on the story. So again just talk to me about it!

Settings:

I love a variety of settings. I'll list a few out here.

• Modern Day
  • Historical/Alternative Historical (This can be both 'modern' and 'ancient' History)
  • Fantasy
  • Science Fiction
  • CyberPunk

Fandoms:

• X-Men/Marvel
  • DC
  • Power Rangers

Basic Ideas:

- (Tg/m, Tg/f, Tg/Tg) This is a modern-day idea and can include a verity of elements. The general setting can be anything from College, to the workplace, to just about anything. This is a story that is very much about drama and romance, perhaps some action depending on the sub-genre. And it's pretty self explanatory. Like I said this can include so many elements. From Bondage to incest or anything in between.

- More to come