You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 01:05:36 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Rest in Peace, OtakuStarchild

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for someone to play a bad boy.  (Read 545 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for someone to play a bad boy.
« on: March 23, 2017, 11:57:53 am »
Natalie Turner is one of the newest of New York's Finest; the auburn haired beauty graduated at the top of her class at the Police Academy and has a drive for the job, some might even say a gift. Afterall, her father was a cop, her uncle is a cop, her brother is a cop... even her grandfather was a cop, so she has a lot to live up to.

It was an admitted act of desperation when the head of the vice squad approached Officer Turner during her first week on the job to request for her help... the fact that she was stacked like a brick shithouse was really the only reason why she got picked... that and the fact that absolutely no one in the Gravante' family knew her face. The crime family had been all but impossible to break, even after half a dozen murders and an even 20 disappearances had been tied to the heir apparent... there had to be someone feeding them information and the only way to be sure of a good cop was to get a new cop to go undercover and get what the district attorney needed to lock the boy up for good.

So, what's Natalie's job? She's going in as a new waitress in one of the family's strip clubs and work her way into the affections of the boy. Get something and get out was the order.

Unfortunately, going undercover with no support means that when Officer Turner finds herself on stage as a stripper, there's no way out and she's only going to get deeper as the bad boy mobster takes a shine to her and she has to prove that she's not a cop.

I will be playing the role of Natalie Turner.

What I'm looking for is someone to play the bad boy who wants her but is suspicious that she's a cop. The thread will likely go into extreme to allow for the most freedom to take the story where it may end up going, so just about everything is on the table. If you're interested in talking about the idea, or something like it, please contact me via PM and we can see what comes up.