You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2020, 06:09:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Casting has begun[Carpathian group game] (Recruiting)  (Read 12162 times)

Offline fireflightsTopic starter

The Casting has begun[Carpathian group game] (Recruiting)
« on: February 15, 2017, 05:53:52 PM »

The Mystical Connection
Ever wonder why it's so hard just trying to find someone you don't have to hide your true nature from? Ever feel like you're left out of the cold and people just don't understand you? Or you're ridiculed for just being different by those who are supposed to be your peers? Do you ever wish you could find that one person who would always understand what you went through? Because they went through it too? Well now you can. Casting Calls for Mystical Connection is coming to a city near you! For those who are just not fitting into society because they can light things on fire with their mind, or can toss items about the room with just a look. This is for you! We are seeking women between the ages of 18-35 who have the desire to meet the man of your dreams.

~*~

Now, as you can see from above, this is a reality tv show call. In this reality show, it is for only men and women who seek the opposite sex, I'm sorry for those of you who are looking for this kind of game, but there's a specific reason why. All the men will be of the Carpathian Race. What is the Carpathian Race you ask? Well I have an spolier below this that tells you exactly what and who the Carpathian Race is. They are supernatural men who are able to do things no one else can. That being said, those hoping to mate with them can only and I mean ONLY have a psychic ability. The reasoning for this is also explained in the spoiler. So....let me know if you have any interest in this, because I and my partner JaredSyn would really like to be your hosts through this game.

About Carpathians
The Carpathians are a race of humanoid creatures that are immortal. They are hunters of Vampires who are actually Carpathian men who have killed a human by drinking all their blood until they are dead. Each Carpathian male is described as being the most "Beautiful" man women could ever desire. They are strong, well built killing machines. Most of them are born with dark hair and dark eyes, as they are from the Carpathian mountain range in Romania. There are however instances of some having blond hair or even light colored eyes, those these are rare. At the age of 200, a Carpathian male loses his color sight as well as all emotion, this makes them dangerous because inside of them is a darkness telling them to make their first kill to turn into the vampire. However, they resist this but it gets stronger with each vampire they kill. With humans, yes, they do drink blood but only enough to sustain them, they do not kill the human and usually feed off more than one human at a time to ensure this.

Now, the Carpathian males can turn into any form of animal they wish, even mist or cloud. They can fly, run at supernatural speeds, they can call down lightening, make it rain, they can also call fire which is how they have to destroy a vampire, by ripping out their heart and setting it on fire. The Carpathians do not sleep above the earth, instead they open the earth and sleep in the soil, so do vampires, however the vampire laying in the soil actually diseases the soil and makes it bad, where as a Carpathian heals the soil and the soil heals them. If they are injured, they pack the injury with their saliva and soil to heal the wounds. Their saliva also can heal and close small wounds on humans or Carpathians.

Carpathian males can be intense and very sexual, they look for that "one" woman who is their lifemate. A carpathian male never sleeps with anyone after finding their lifemate, but whom is their lifemate. So not all Carpathian males are virgins when they meet their lifemate, how they know who their lifemate is, is that if they have lost their color, they get it back and are flooded with emotions when meeting her. It hits them like a ton of bricks depending on how old they are because the older the Carpathian male, the harder it is for them to remember what it was like to feel. The color returning can be blinding again depending on how old they are when they find their lifemate. There are no more female Carpathians, so they fell into despair, thinking there were no chances for a lifemate again. If a Carpathian finds his lifemate and doesn't bond, he will likely seek the light but some choose to go vampire. However if they do bond and their lifemate dies unless a child is involved they generally die with their lifemate. If a child is involved, they stay long enough to raise the child or give it to the village to raise before following Thier lifemate into death.

However, their prince Mikhail Dubrinsky learned that they could lifemate with human females who had special powers "Psychics" And these women became something all Carpathian males began searching for to bring into their fold. It takes three blood exchanges with a Carpathian male to turn the woman into a Carpathian female, which means once she is turned, she begins to be able to do the same things as him. Most of these women however have fears of drinking blood from anyone but their lifemates and many of them do not like going to ground so they are put under the spell to go to ground by their lifemates to help them. It's not meant to force, but some see it as that once they realize it's happened.

They can sleep above the earth, but it weakens them, they can only be up a couple of hours before sunset happens and only a couple of hours after sunrise. So they can not be out in the sun, it burns their skin. They are also weakened terribly by the sun so it would do them no good to be out in the sunlight. They are eternally night people.

More Carpathian information
Carpathians 101: Living the Life
Carpathians are a race of beings with animal instincts, imprinted before birth. Their very nature was/is to take what they believe is theirs, hold it and protect it. They are a race of people that control the earth, the sky, the wind and the water. All Carpathians can communicate on a common mental path if they desire it. Carpathians rejuvenate in the soil.
Healing is done in various ways depending on the severity of the wound. The Ritual healing chat is spoken in ancient tongue. Most severe wounds are packed with Carpathian soil, which is rich in healing properties and with herbs. The Saliva of the Carpathian can heal as well. When their are internal or grave wounds a healer is needed to heal from the inside out.

All Carpathians take great care to acquire the habits of mortals. Foods in the cupboards and clothes in the closets. They can regulate their body temperature naturally. All of them take showers when there is no real need and most of them enjoy it. They can hear things human cannot. They speak to the animals. Carpathians can talk to animals and shape shift into animals.

Carpathians do not live with any other than their lifemate. Carpathian women and a few human women who are true psychics are the light to the male's darkness, their lifemate. Without her the beast slowly consumes the man until there is complete darkness. The longer they exist the harder it is to go into the light until only turning a vampire is the option.

Until they meet their lifemate sex is a simple sharing of the body that fades after two hundred years. After that Carpathians start to lose their emotions and colors. When a Carpathian male loses all hope he has two choices to kill himself or become the undead. Vampires are Carpathians who have turned intentionally by taking blood not to feed but to kill, to feel power. Ancients (Carpathians a thousand years or more) are at a greater risk of turning into a vampire. Ancients can take early sunlight and late sunlight as long as they protect their eyes.

The decision to take a lifemate is not a conscious act; it is instinct, a hunger and a need. They know and recognize their other half. Separation of lifemates is very painful when one is apart from the other they fell bereft. They need to share their minds with lifemates as well as their bodies and hearts if they are apart they will crave the sight and touch of there mate. A Carpathian would do anything to ensure his lifemates happiness. When one lifemate dies the other usually chooses to follow.

It is very hard to have a child as a Carpathian woman. Most do not survive after the first year. Although different woman have different cycles. Some can go hundreds of years without having a child some can---

Christine says "Carpathians are a Species. In every species there are young born with Defects, physical and mental, and there are Differences in the way they are born. I think most people should be able to figure that Although the norm might be ovulation every fifty years, Some women managed to ovulate closer together."
A good explination resource of things within the world

Lifemate chant
Ih English:
“I claim you as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.”

In old Carpathian:

Te avio päläfertiilam.
Teh   aw-vee-oh   paa-laa-fehr-tee-ee-lawm.

Éntölam kuulua, avio päläfertiilam.
Ayn-tö-lawm   koo-oo-loo-aw,   aw-vee-oh   paa-laa-fehr-tee-ee-lawm.

Ted kuuluak, kacad, kojed.
Tehd koo-oo-loo-awk,   kaw-tsawd,   koh-yehd.

Élidamet andam.
Ayl-ih-da-met   awn-dawm.

Pesämet andam.
Peh-saa-meht   awn-dawm.

Uskolfertiilamet andam.
Oo-shkohl-fehr-tee-ee-law-meht   awn-dawm.

Sívamet andam.
Shee-vaw-meht   awn-dawm.

Sielamet andam.
Shee-ehl-aw-meht   awn-dawm.

Ainamet andam.
Eye-naw-meht   awn-dawm.

Sívamet kuuluak kaik että a ted.
Shee-vaw-meht   koo-oo-loo-awk   keye-eek   eht-taa   aw tehd.

Ainaak olenszal sívambin.
Eye-naw-awk   oh-lehn-sawl   shee-vawm-been.

Te élidet ainaak pide minan.
Teh ay-lee-deht   eye-naw-awk   pee-deh   mee-nawn.

Te avio päläfertiilam.
Teh   aw-vee-oh   paa-laa-fehr-tee-ee-lawm.

Ainaak sívamet jutta oleny.
Eye-naw-awk   shee-vaw-meht   yoot-taw   oh-leh-nyuh.

Ainaak terád vigyázak.
Eye-naw-awk   teh-raad   vee-jyaa-awk.

Below is a link to men who are usually considered suitable for Carpathian males. While some of them claim a name, please do not use the name as those are cannons already lifemated and I will not have them in the game, but you are welcome to take an image and make it your own guy okay.

https://www.pinterest.com/caledoniaf/the-carpathians-dark-series/

How the bond is seen between the Carpathian male and the female who is his "lifemate"

Like the connection that if formed between the Carpathian and Psychic female... that very idea that there chosen mate though not Carpathian is far from mundane.. They in fact are also unique humans add to it that when a Carpathian finds his one true love who returns not only his ability to see in color but feel.. when they ... if they BIND they bind for life..

Of course if she chooses not to ... a Carpathian will see to end his existence instead of taking any chance of the darkness taking him.. OH yeah... basically Carpathians have the possibility of becoming Vampires.. in truth... so once they find that spark that hope.. they grasp it and worship and protect it.. for if something would happen to that flame it goes out.. so does there own..

*sighs* yup I am certain at least 100 or more guys could write here.. they just need to be educated and brought in...

Rog

Now I should make it clear, I DO NOT mind you wanting to make one of the rare Carpathian women and we have a psychic for you. They would be few and far between though so I could not allow very many.

Carpathian Application
Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] (Only accepting a few female [b]Carpathians)
[b]Age:[/b] (Only allowing between 200-800)
[b]Carpathian Roler:[/b] I am only accepting up to two healers from different locations of the map.
[b]Hobbies:[/b] This can even be a business venture they took on for simple enjoyment.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

Female/Male psychic application (Male for one of the rare female Carpathians)
Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Sex: [/b](Only accepting a few Male psychics to the game for Female Carpathian lifemate possibilities)
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Job: [/b]
[b]Powers and Abilities:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[b]

Please send your Character Sheets to myself and JaredSyn via PM, do not post on this thread, thank you.

KNOWN list of Carpathian last names:

Savage
De La Cruz
Daratrazanoff
Dubrinsky
Belendrake
Von Shrieder
Malinov
Trigovise
Bercovitz
Dragonseeker
Asenguard
Shonski
Townsend
Amiras
Justicano
Kozul
Balan
Dalca
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:26:35 AM by fireflights »

Offline Flower

Re: The Casting has begun (Interest Check)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
-marks interest-

I know I shouldn't but I seriously loved this series.

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 06:17:55 PM »
Oh you and me both Flower...you and me both I even got Jared started on Dark Prince ;)

Offline Flower

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »
You guys basically combined two things that I've been interested in a while. Either way, I'm looking forward to see how it develops and hopefully there's more interested.

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 07:50:11 PM »
Yeah, hopefully we can gather the interest, I have it planned to actually happen in America, basically we are also calling all unmated Carpathians from all over too, so we will be having a gigantic house in a private area  with enough room for them to go to ground and not be right on top of each other heh...

Offline JaredSyn

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 07:13:16 AM »
Hey Flower, I am reading the first book now, as time permits. So far I really like it. I hope there is enough interest to get this game going.

Offline Flower

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 08:50:59 AM »
-waves happily-

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't recall exactly which ones I read. It's been a while.

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 08:58:00 AM »
I have read most of them, I have 29 out of 30 books :D

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »
We are still seeking interest in this game.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »
Interested.

Offline JaredSyn

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 09:50:19 AM »
Hey Kokaine love to have you join us.

Offline Honeycrisp

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 09:59:16 AM »
I love this idea and setting, so please consider me interested.  However there aren't many Lord expressing interest and so I absolutely give preference of place to everyone before me if the game does start and their are a limited number of pairings.  I can always play a supporting role.  (:

Offline Rog the Rake

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 10:03:47 AM »
Greetings and Well Met One and All,

I shall like to step up and place my name as a possible Carpathian seeking she who will prevent his soul from slipping into Darkness.. I have read the entire series up to and including Dark Lycan. In short I very much enjoy the Dark series and the idea behind this thread caught my attention and thus this short posting.

Rog

Offline Starcry

• Closet smutter || Visual Novel Masochist || Matchmaker || Agent of Inari
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I'll write you a bad ending...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »
I have read most of them, I have 29 out of 30 books :D
This just made my dyslexia cry...

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 11:57:27 AM »
Hey Kokaine love to have you join us.

Been a while --like a long long while-- since Ive read any of the books but I'll refresh myself quickly enough xD

Offline JaredSyn

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »
Welcome to you all. If you know any others who may be interested point them here please. We need a few more lords for the ladies. Myself and fireflights are hoping to kick this off as soon as we get at least a few pairings.

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 01:20:50 PM »
Yes, I would absolutely love to see more Lords interested. The Carpathian male isn't THAT hard to play to be honest, just make them dark, brooding intense, take the information I have given about their lives and bingo, you can play a Carpathian male lol. And I'm sorry that made you Dyslexia kick up, but there are 30 books or will be soon as I believe she announced the 30th book to be released and I have all the books but the last one lol.

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2017, 02:45:01 PM »
Yes, I would absolutely love to see more Lords interested. The Carpathian male isn't THAT hard to play to be honest, just make them dark, brooding intense, take the information I have given about their lives and bingo, you can play a Carpathian male lol. And I'm sorry that made you Dyslexia kick up, but there are 30 books or will be soon as I believe she announced the 30th book to be released and I have all the books but the last one lol.
It's fine, I was just messing around! <3

Could you let me know what the series is called so I can look up audiobooks?

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2017, 02:55:57 PM »
It's the Dark Series by Christine Feehan.

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 03:12:51 PM »

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2017, 03:14:53 PM »
Yes, but these are not in order, Dark Prince starts them :D

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 03:21:07 PM »
According to this thing this is the order: http://www.christinefeehan.com/dark_series/

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Yep, which is what I said, Dark Prince starts the series. Dark Carousel ends it. I have all but Dark Carousel

Offline Starcry

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2017, 03:41:22 PM »
I'll start giving it a listen when my ears aren't all muffled from this cold. <3

Offline Rog the Rake

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »
*Smiles*

I can not wait to see how exactly this is all going to work out, *laughs* .. by chance do you have some sort of instructions for 'The Carpathian Male' to start to look at and consider? An outline or draft to go by when crafting him out? I think this could be helpful and as stated curious if perhaps something was in the works at this time?

Rog