You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 02:36:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The theropist (M/F/F)  (Read 406 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The theropist (M/F/F)
« on: January 17, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »
Still just a vague idea, but I'm looking for a couple of partners to help flesh it out and see how it goes.

Husband and wife have been married for about 6 months and are very much in love. But there's a problem in the marriage that is weighting heavily on the wife. For reasons that neither husband or wife can explain, she just can't  get him to climax. They've tried everything that they could think of... even some "kinky" stuff, but while she's finding incredible releases and Husband can, apparently, reach his own orgasm by hand... she can't seem to do it.

Husband is a little frustrated, but believes that it's just a matter of time; he's wildly, perhaps even insanely attracted to his wife and loves that he can satisfy her... the fact that it's becoming an obsession for her is putting pressure on the marriage. Particularly as wife wants to start a family and without a particular element, it's never going to happen!

In desperation, Wife contacts a "Sex Theropist" to help her understand what she's doing wrong. The therapist, however, isn't so much an actual therapist as a woman who's taking money and her own perverse pleasure from unsuspecting couples. She has advertised her successes that are more a result of luck than skill and faked others, all to get herself a comfortable income and the chance to (usually successfully) destroy the marriage by stealing the husband while getting paid for it.

The therapist accepts the job, and explains that to figure out what's happening, she needs to see the couple in action, which she intends to begin her task by taking over and fucking hubby and telling them that they'll need a series of sessions to resolve the problem... and enjoy herself.

I'm looking for 2 partners to fill either of the female roles... anyone interested?