You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:40:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Poker night..[UN]  (Read 500 times)

Offline TonalberryTopic starter

• Hey There Little Red Riding Hood, You sure Are Looking Good
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Patron Saint of Lazy Bastards
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Poker night..[UN]
« on: December 17, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »
Hey everyone.  I've been thinking up this little idea for a roleplay while waiting for my approval, and now that I have it, and I haven't joined in on any rp's yet, I thought I'd go ahead and post it.

The idea is my character's new to the city, no particular one.  And in an attempt to meet new people and make some friends, he's put up a posting for a poker night at his apartment.

Now, I know this doesn't sound like an adult roleplay, and at the start it won't necessarily be one.  However, once one or all of players loses all his/her chips, we can move on to the strip poker.  Either one of the local players or myself can be the one to suggest it, sort of as an ice breaker.  After all, we're all consenting adults.

Still not too adultish, I know, this is where the third part comes in.  Once all of us lose all our clothes, we move on to the real fun.  Whoever wins a hand, gets to command something from the one who had the lowest hand.  It can be something as chaste as a kiss, to letting them cop a feel, to, if the person agrees, slipping under the table for something a little more naughty.  Whatever it may be, the loser can opt to have the person come up with something else, if they're not comfortable with the first choice.

So, how does this sound to people?  As for determining who wins and loses, we could all use the dice roller, though I'm not entirely too sure how it works yet.  Let me know if any of you are interested.

Oh, and one last thing, if this does get off the ground, I'd like to keep it to around 5 or 6 people.  Standard poker game.

Offline Idej

Re: Poker night..[UN]
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 01:23:48 PM »
Interested

Offline Aysleen

• Biter of lips, and necks, and things
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • Come on, do me...you know you want to.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 02:47:26 PM »
Interested

Offline Kawamura

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »
Interested, but is it a mixed sex group? Or single sex? Is m/m and f/f fine?

Offline TonalberryTopic starter

• Hey There Little Red Riding Hood, You sure Are Looking Good
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Patron Saint of Lazy Bastards
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
woo, guess it was a good thing to check for any new replies to my posts, otherwise I would have missed this.
Interested, but is it a mixed sex group? Or single sex? Is m/m and f/f fine?

Well, like I said, I'm hoping for it to be roughly equal parts male and female.  m/m and f/f is fine.  I won't be partaking in any m/m though.  just not my thing.