You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:44:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few ideas from me [MUL]  (Read 773 times)

Offline TonalberryTopic starter

• Hey There Little Red Riding Hood, You sure Are Looking Good
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Patron Saint of Lazy Bastards
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
A few ideas from me [MUL]
« on: December 19, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »
Hello everyone, Tonal again, with some new ideas.  Came up with one at 4 in the morning, after having woken up involuntarily.  Never mix potato soup with a RC cola/rum drink at 11-12 at night.

1. Demon Armor and Warrioress [MUL]
This is the one that came to me at 4 in the morning.  I've never seen on like it before.  A suit of demonic armor waits at the bottom of a dungeon/deep inside an abandoned castle, waiting for a perfect host to come along and claim it.  Once it has found its ideal host, they leech out to the victim's mind, drawing them to it.  If there is magic available that detects magical properties, then the armor appears to have strong protective properties, with no hint of the curse appearing.  If not, then it will attempt to affect their mind, implanting the idea that the armor is better than what the victim currently has.

Once the armor has found it's ideal victim and has been donned, it begins to manipulate their mind, sending them dark, horrible dreams at night, implanting urges that they would never have considered before during the day.  It then begins to toy with the victim, giving them the idea to wear as little as possible beneath the armor, to increase the amount of bare flesh touching it.  It then sends pleasurable feelings along the victim's skin, such as feather-light touches, soft, gentle caresses.  The victim believes she's just imagining it, that it's just how the armor feels.

The urges sent by the armor continue to increase as time goes on, beginning at simple things like stealing, and bullying, to murder, kidnapping, arson, all to break down the victim's mind and will.  Soon, he breaks her down, turning her into his willing slave, using her body to create enough carnage and bloodshed to allow him to reform his own demonic body.  From there, well, who knows what he might do with his new puppet.

And the term warrioress doesn't necessarily mean a swordswoman.  It could be any sort of female adventurer.  The setting can be any sort, from a generic dungeons and dragons style campaign, to any of the popular fantasy settings, like WoW, or Warhammer Online.  Details can be twisted and shaped as the players like.

2.Cheating Wife and Her Neighbor [MUL]
This is one of my favorites to do.  An unfaithful wife has been cheating on her husband for some time now, or perhaps has been moonlighting as a stripper while he's away on business.  Regardless of just how she's unfaithful, she believes that everyone is none the wiser about her acts.  For the most part, she's right.  However, there is one other person who knows of what she's been doing, and he's decided to get in on the action.  This one will contain plenty of bondage, humiliation both public and private, and non-consent, at least at the start.  Who knows how she'll feel as time goes on.  The wife can be younger or older, it doesn't matter to me as I like more mature women just as much as I do those closer to my age, though my character will be in his 20's.

Here are some more ideas/games/whatnot that I would like to try out if anyone's interested.

General Ideas/Pairings
Brother x Sister - Yeah, I know, not highly original.  I just really like the taboo thrill of incest, specifically brother and sister.  Any idea would work for me really, from something vanilla like, I come home from college/work one day, to find my sister bawling her eyes out.  I find out that she was just dumped by her boyfriend, and being the good brother I am, I try to cheer her up.  From there it can go on to whatever.  Or something like, I find out that she's not the perfect little daughter our parents think she is, going out to parties, staying late, possibly taking drugs.  Knowing it's probably best if our parents don't find out, I take on the role of responsible big brother and decide to punish her myself.  Like I said, any scenes are good for me, pretty much.

Son x Mother - Again, not too original.  Oh well.  Maybe my mom got pregnant with me when she was still a teen, and the father never stuck around.  Thus, she had to raise me all alone, with some help from her parents.  Since she's still young, and reasonably hot, I can't help but think about her now and then while masturbating late at night.  Maybe one day she catches me, maybe I accidentally walk in on her coming from the shower.  Who knows where it could lead.  I also like the thought of having a bitchy, controlling mother, always giving me a hard time and riding my ass.  One day, after having a harsh break-up with my girlfriend, I finally get tired of her bitchy ways, and snap, taking out all my anger and frustration on her.  Again, pretty much any scenes are good for me.

Student x Teacher - With me being the student, with an older, female teacher.  I could be the teacher to a female student, if it helps, but I'd like to try out being the student myself.  Again, any scenes.

New Neighbors - Never tried anything like this before.  Either I could be the new neighbor, or she could.  Whichever it is, we end up becoming friends as we show the other around town, helping them get to know it.  Maybe we fall in love, maybe I end up showing her I'm not as nice a guy as I appear, once we make our way to someplace quiet and secluded.  Who knows?

Games
Fable - The first one, from a few years ago.  Specifically, a pairing of the main Hero, and either his sister, Lady Grey, or Whisper.  So much potential for all of those.  Could also involve one of the many nameless characters you can get to marry you, but those three would be so much more fun.

Mortal Kombat - Again, so many different pairing options, so much potential for games.  Consentual or otherwise.

The Marvel Universe - Specifically, the Ultimates line.  I just prefer it, it's more gritty, real.  Could be from any of the comics, X-Men, Spider-man, The Ultimates, what have you.  Just putting this up for anyone who's wondered if Wolverine's a real animal in bed, or if Mr. Fantastic is as flexible all over as people think he is, or whatever.

TV Shows
Firefly - Mal x River, or OC x River.  I can't help it, I just find Summer Glau so irresistible.  Now, it's been a while since I've seen the series, but I can easily rent it so I can try and get Mal's character down.  It can take place either after the series, with Serenity not having happened, or during the series, or after the movie even.  Just not as big a fan of the movie as I am of the series, mainly cause two of the better characters die.  :(  Don't really have an idea for this one, it could be anything.  Maybe a job goes wrong, leaving them stranded together somewhere, having to rely on each other.  Maybe a job goes wrong, this time because of something River did, and as the captain, Mal decides he needs to punish her, set her straight.  Who knows, I'm open for anything.

More ideas will come, when I can think of some.  Hope some of these ideas tickle some imaginations.  If you like, send a PM, or let me know here.  Whichever.  :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:35:41 AM by Tonalberry »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: A few ideas from me [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 06:07:04 PM »
Edited, adding in some new ideas.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 12:54:59 AM »
Updated a bit more.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »
Added a little something more, for any Firefly fans.