You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Quick Question about Comic Books?  (Read 400 times)

Offline MnemosyneTopic starter

• Mother of Life Weaving Arachnids
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Spreading spider silk like fairy dust under the violet moon
  • Virgin of Body, but not of Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Quick Question about Comic Books?
« on: December 03, 2016, 09:18:48 PM »
I wanted to know if there might be someplace hidden about here I could ask a question about comics? I thought maybe the arts forum or the literary forum... but after looking in both I'm not sure anymore?

It's a question about what specific comics I ought to read to find out about a specific character..? (( Not for just basic origin story info I can find online, but more in depth information..? )) I'm not sure if I'll be able to find the help I wish for here, but after doing many google searches online I just wasn't sure where else to go to... all comic related forums seem inactive from when they were posted several years ago? (( On other sites. ))

Sorry if this question is inappropriate to ask here...

Offline Blythe

Re: Quick Question about Comic Books?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 09:21:56 PM »
You can always create a thread to ask about it in Off Topic or On Topic. There's no specific forum dedicated to comics, but you're most likely to find people that will give you answers in Off Topic or On Topic.