You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:20:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Amarlo

I'll claim Shanina Shaik please.

Oooh, she's purdy. O:

Online Arcannyx

Currently working on a mortal thrall to Ely's vampire.  Faceclaiming a highlander-era Adrian Paul.

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ Dragon Tamer ♦ Jewel Bearer ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1

Game Master Notes

Seelie

Fay

Kindred

Awakened

Human

The Conclave

The Circle

The Assembly

-

Player     Character     Face Claim     Gender     Sexuality     Race     Faction     Inspiration     Notes
01. WispyrEydis NiequistMini AndenFemaleHeteroflexibleSeelieThe ConclaveValkyrieLooking for former 'purifiers' as associates/subordinates; former lover; human hero
02. Saphir?Shanina Shaik????Merfolk-
03. Elysian RadianceElenore TorneauNatalie DormerFemalePansexualSeelieThe CircleVampireLooking for some type of thrall/child; employees for her house of debauchery
?Alexander Skaarsgard?????-
04. Amarlo?Tatiana Gil?????-
?Holland Roden?????-
05. Orange Marmalade???????-
06. Chresstafer???????-
07. Aya???????-
08. Relikai?Nikolaj Coster-Waldau?????-
?Yuki Kashiwagi?????-
09. ArcannyxLyonisJason MomoaMaleHeterosexualSeelieThe CircleWerewolf-
?Adrian PaulMale?Human---
10. Dominique?Melissa Clarke?????-
?Charlie Hunnam?????-

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I've sent off an " I really do wanna" PM.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
I've sent off an " I really do wanna" PM.
I've replied with a "I really want you too" PM.  ::)

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
I've replied with a "I really want you too" PM.  ::)

Rawr.  >:)

Offline Orange Marmalade

wtf Wispyr never says that to me :(

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls

Well if it helps he's totally got me in limbo.

Offline Amarlo

I want you, bae <3

Then again, I want everyone. I am such a hoe  ::)

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
ALL RIGHTY!

Working on a Dragon Fay, face claim Nea Dune. Kinda recycling a char I made but wasn't able to play from another game, but she'll work great methinks.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
ALL RIGHTY!

Working on a Dragon Fay, face claim Nea Dune. Kinda recycling a char I made but wasn't able to play from another game, but she'll work great methinks.
Methinks I know the character that you're referring to! I'm recycling my dragon from that same game as well, but making some tweaks to it.

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Methinks I know the character that you're referring to! I'm recycling my dragon from that same game as well, but making some tweaks to it.

Yas!

Offline AribethAmkiir

Oh, this sounds fun, but that's a given since it's a Wispyr game.

I'm thinking of some sort of "Muse" type Seelie, aligned with the Circle, of course. 

Offline aya

Yeah same, let's get wasted and talk shit about him together.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Liar. I have too ~.^

Oh, this sounds fun, but that's a given since it's a Wispyr game.

I'm thinking of some sort of "Muse" type Seelie, aligned with the Circle, of course. 
D'awww. <3 Welcome! Would love a Muse type.

All of these Circle characters. Would love to see some Conclave characters start to crop up. Remember that recruitment remains open. So if you've got ideas, shot em my way thus far we've got: Valkyrie, Werewolf, Dragon, Vampire, a human or two, a Kitsune in the works... Come all ye wanting great adventure.

Also I'm catching up on stuff now. Sheets that have been submitted are being worked on currently.

Online Arcannyx

All of these Circle characters. Would love to see some Conclave characters start to crop up.

Circle's just so much more fun.  It's kind of like D&D: Do you want Lawful Good (Conclave), do you want Chaotic Evil (Blight), or do you want ANYTHING ELSE (Circle)?

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Conclave is hardly Lawful Good, the three factions were actually created to represent the three chaotic based alignments.

Conclave = Chaotic Good
Circle = Chaotic Neutral
Assembly = Chaotic Evil

The Conclave thinks that humans should be left to their own devices, and play with them, rather than alongside them (circle) or against them (assembly).

If making a human character you don't need opinions on the Three Seelie factions (Conclave/Circle/Assembly), the fact that there even are factions isn't really knowledge that's had. There simply are Seelie. Some of them suck. Some of them seem to be okay.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:55:15 AM by Wispyr »

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Let's get some people up in here!

Offline Chreestafer

Stupid question...

If Humans can't be corrupted, does the Blight have the ability to cause them physical harm? Or is the Blight more like a virus, which in turn would cause the unseelie to cause said harm?

As I said, I'm probably going to play a human mercenary, maybe one working for S.A.F.E.

Offline skyre

• Detective, Mad Scientist, Werebear, blind trickster, Elf Ranger, Pirate Captain, Badass.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Lurking in the shadows of lost dreams or waking nightmares...
  • Words are such powerful tools, use them wisely...
  • View My Rolls
Hmm... Going to have to have a think about this one. I have a couple of possibilities in mind. Can I call dibs on Jason Robards and Geoffrey Holder for now please? Thank you.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
If Humans can't be corrupted, does the Blight have the ability to cause them physical harm? Or is the Blight more like a virus, which in turn would cause the unseelie to cause said harm?
Yes the Blight is very much a physical thing and can kill humans, it just can't do to them what it does to the Seelie. Likewise the Unseelie, who serve the Blight, can kill humans. Members of SAFE are totally fine, just remember that it's a government organization.

Hmm... Going to have to have a think about this one. I have a couple of possibilities in mind. Can I call dibs on Jason Robards and Geoffrey Holder for now please? Thank you.
Welcome! You can! I shall note it.

Offline Rhynarion

Query- Are things like a 'Seelie Beast Tamer' acceptable options or only purely mythical beasts such as werewolves, dragons, vampires, demons, ect?

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Query- Are things like a 'Seelie Beast Tamer' acceptable options or only purely mythical beasts such as werewolves, dragons, vampires, demons, ect?
Would need more details on what you mean by "beast tamer"

Offline Orange Marmalade

I still have zero idea what I'm doing... but I'll be doing something Seelie almost surely.

Online Arcannyx

Would need more details on what you mean by "beast tamer"

If I had to guess, the Seelie eqivlent of a wow Hunter.  Only works, however, if there are strange and exotic animals that don't have PC levels.

I still have zero idea what I'm doing... but I'll be doing something Seelie almost surely.

Giant tentacle monster seelie.  always a hit with the ladies.