The year is 2025. And there is much upheaval among the Vampire Clans and the Great Families.
A rising force has been eliminating prominent Clan Leaders and Civil War between the Nosferatu is about to break out. It is in this context that the two main characters are to be placed.
The villain/hero is a young Vampire of a powerful bloodline. His father is unknown but his mother is a Countess of great power and influence.
The villainess/heroine is either his mother or older (half?)sister.
Both contrast starkly:
The male vampire is handsome in a very masculine way. He has a large dose of common sense, cunning and a certain tactical insight that's rare among the decadent Vampires. He still has an internal strength and virility that is remiscent of the highdays. And this may be due to his 'father'.
He is however direct, prone to take violent action and politically/morally more a fascist/authoritarian than anything else. His lack of patience, ambition and desire to move forward and contempt for the decadent and now rendered highly volatile Vampire society make him not only a potential Maverick but also potentially more trouble than he's worth.
Still his Clan has high hopes for him as he has overall performed well especially outside the fields of diplomacy and 'court'. The identity of his father is kept secret from him though and it is possible his Clan does not know about it.
His specialties are a more physical power and telekinesis. Though he has also shown a nack for telepathy.
His most defining asset seems his iron will, as he is extremely stubborn but also relentless.
He wields the family's Ancestral Sword. A powerful Moonblade that is wielded by the men of the family and has arcane properties. Though many are still locked away.
Though stern and a bit 'distant' he has secret kinks and desires, fantasizing about his sister/mother involving most improper scenarios. (some of these involve footworship, bondage, forced intercourse (both ways), domination, tickling - female lead can pop in things at your request)
The female, be it the older sister or mother is a brilliant diplomat, manipulator and politician.
Where her son/brother is hands down and has much common sense, she has a strange twisted idealism and is stuck in set ways and rituals. She is even more ambitious than her bloodrelative and set on exploiting the situation for her own purposes.
Though her powers and abilities are subtler in nature, they make her all the more dangerous.
An incredibly powerful Empath and telepath, she is capable of emotional and sexual manipulation. Her talents allow her to skillfully read her opponents and occassionally give them a prod in the right direction.
She has of course other powers and capacities. But it is in the mental plane that she excells and it supplements her political savy in obvious ways.
She becomes aware of her brother's/sons desires and lusts and strives to use them against him as to tie him to her as she will have need of him for her future plans.
Not to mention to survive the chaos to come. Her enemies seeing opportunities are closing in both politically and brutally endangering her continued existence.
A few elements plotwise could pop up:
- The hidden enemy may be linked to the father. It is in any case a superior vampiric bloodline that remained secret.
- Werewolves and other fantastical factions thought not dominant could be part of the overall setting
- Secrecy and subtlety are dominant but i would like to add in moments of action movie violence.
- The role of the Moonblade can be expanded upon and perhaps linked to the past of the Clan, the bloodline, the hidden enemy, father or other elements
- there should be diversity in factions and political views. I would like to see some elements pop up regarding how they collide in views.
- The female lead should be subtle and played as much. She's among the creme of Vampire society and she knows it. She's arrogant, proud and a bit egocentric but also wise in her own ways. Despite being a villainess, she probably has at least a certain affection for the male lead and a genuine desire to protect the ways of her Clan and it's members. She does NOT have to be the leading lady of the Clan. Perhaps if she is the sister she desires to replace the mother? Or another leading clanmember due to her failing?
- Another possibility, if you're willing to do so is, playing 2 roles. Two sisters or a mother and sister. Each with their own objective and cause. Each colliding and each trying to manipulate the male lead towards their end.
- Deceit, treachery, backstabbing and at the same time twisted honor and ambigiuous tradition/rituals go hand in hand.
- I was also thinking that Vampires can perfectly live in broad daylight. HOWEVER their powers and abilities are greatly weakened under those circumstances.
- This would be a twisted romance. Where genuine affections/love is so intermixed with personal ambitions that it's hard to see when what is popping up.
- Seduction, corruption, teasing. I'm not looking to have the chars jump each other from post one just because their society is decadent. Far from. The male lead is though having decadent desires himself anti the way things are going and representative of what MAY become a new wave that is more primal and strong. He will resist and he will be headstrong. His sexual weaknesses but also moral ambiguities (he believes in duty/loyalty but at the same time disagrees with a lot that is happening) are to be exploited in varying degrees.
- The idea of a threesome: F/F/M is something i never tried and i wouldn't mind doing as a first time but it isn't a must. And it should be constructive. (as in involve plot-related chars and in a believable way)
-This will probably be rough, kinky and at times dom/subbish (kinky), at other times more a struggle for control, sometimes romantic, gentle/subtle. Depending on situation and approach.
Just no super insane things but i'm open to discuss it.
I'm willing to discuss a lot, modifiy plot, add in elements etc at your leisure. I'm a big advocate of brainstorming and openness/honesty on both ends. So just poke me. I don't bite!